Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gels, Gels, GELS!!! Amazing Properties of GELS!
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 204
Thanks received:
699 thanks in 399 posts

Gels, Gels, GELS!!! Amazing Properties of GELS!
12-11-2015 3:31 PM

I changed the thread title so that this thread is all about gels and their properties: diffusion, combining with scents, comboing, duration, removal, anything you have to say about your experiences with gels in general.

Here's a conversation between me and Garry and scented gels:

Me:
I just got Nude Gay Alpha and I love it, but I also want some Kane. I tried the sample, but it's unscented. The none smell bothers me. Can I get it scented? w/ Wolf preferably. Are there any issues with this like the scent package diffusing unevenly or throwing off the pheromone diffusion? Or is this just something you don't offer? Thanks.

Garry:
Hello,
Oils cause the polymer matrix of the gels to destabilize and it collapses into a watery oily goop. So we can't scent gels at this point. You would be better to layer it on the skin with a cover scent.

Me:
OK. Some people on PheroTruth were asking about this also, so I'm gonna post this there if you don't mind.

Garry:
Hello,
We are experimenting with hydrosols for scenting gels though in the future.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 6:38 AM by NP17.)
12-11-2015 3:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by moe, Mr. E #2 - Banned

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 204
Thanks received:
699 thanks in 399 posts

RE: Gels, Gels, GELS!!! Amazing Properties of GELS!
01-05-2016 6:39 AM

I mixed P106 with Kane on my skin yesterday. I sprayed 5 mcg P106 on my wrist, then half a glob of Kane over it. Then I rubbed my wrist over my neck, other wrist, elbow, and rubbed it around so that the P106 and Kane mixed together. Doing this, I noticed that I was getting strong P106 hits up to 13 hours later. Also, the P106 hits were very strong. People were so helpful! This is either some kind of synergy with the pheromones in Kane, or the diffusion of the P106 is increased somehow by being mixed with a gel, or both. It certainly increases the duration!

However, the self-effects of P106 were less, so the gel might be increasing range or sillage. It seems to make others feel the effects but diminish the self-effects. This will need more testing, though. It might just be that P106 is so much stronger when combined with a dominant mix. Actually, it's very likely that this is the case, because Warren got such stark results with P106 + A314.

Try mixing an alcohol spray with a gel and see what happens.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 6:43 AM by NP17.)
01-05-2016 6:39 AM
Thanks given by Mr. E #2 - Banned
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 11 posts

01-05-2016 9:08 AM

I have limited experience with mones and even less with gels, but there is one thing I clearly noticed when I switched to OD for a short while. It lasts very long. 24 hours after applying it, it was still strong enough. The other thing I noticed clearly was that it has a much wider range. People 10 ft away would noticably respond, which doesn't usually happen with other types of products.
01-05-2016 9:08 AM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
187 thanks in 69 posts

01-05-2016 9:44 AM

(01-05-2016 9:08 AM)MikeM Wrote:  I have limited experience with mones and even less with gels, but there is one thing I clearly noticed when I switched to OD for a short while. It lasts very long. 24 hours after applying it, it was still strong enough. The other thing I noticed clearly was that it has a much wider range. People 10 ft away would noticably respond, which doesn't usually happen with other types of products.

yes the projection on these gels is crazy

I noticed the same thing with OD as well as sxd, although that one was less blatent but the initial head turns where where.

I would love to see wolf in gel form.
01-05-2016 9:44 AM
Spars
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 81 posts

01-05-2016 9:46 AM

Idk man. I got some epic dith range from GOA + Atlas + NA and a cover that was at least 15+ feet away. Range has many factors that we should keep in mind. OD gel, at least for me, hasn't knocked my hair back yet, with my limited testing.
01-05-2016 9:46 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gels and diffusion dorfmeister 3 289 12-20-2015 11:33 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Does sxd-9 have tac like properties paradigmshift 19 3,680 08-14-2015 4:05 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra