Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gels and diffusion
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 435
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 130 posts

Gels and diffusion
12-14-2015 8:44 PM

I've just ordered some ISO E SUPER from Amazon. I plan to experiment with spraying it on the points where I plan to apply the gels I possess (Overdose and Kane), let the spray dry down and then apply the gels. I am hoping this will aid diffusion without much negative effect on the characteristics of the pheromone gels themselves.

Intense.
12-14-2015 8:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
267 thanks in 99 posts

RE: Gels and diffusion
12-14-2015 9:27 PM

what has surprised me the most about OD and sxd-9 is how fast they hit for being gels, in another thread I think it was Eks that said OD was faster than core and he was right. Sxd-9 isn't as fast but still pretty damn quick, I would place it at #3 just below core in terms of speed but it seems to have some silage. On a few occasions I've had women sort of just wander into my space and wait by, it's not the orbiting effect other mones its like they're going through a rat maze to get as close as possible and then just waiting for me to open them or for something to happen.
12-14-2015 9:27 PM
Thanks given by Nicksw
smd177
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 2 posts

12-20-2015 10:33 PM

I had asked Garry about the diffusion of the gels (specifically OD and SXD-9) with and without a cover, and this was his response:

"Yes, you absolutely can wear the gels without a cover. The gels have a great lifespan and diffusion of their own. However, if you can't smell the alpha pheromones from Overdose you would need to be aware that some people can."

I can't detect the mones that strongly so I can't quite tell, although I will say that SXD-9 smells vaguely like L2Kv1 unscented to me after immediate application. For practical purposes, I just gel up and spray on a cover, do my hair while it dries, and by the time I put on a shirt it's all dried down.
12-20-2015 10:33 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
321 thanks in 238 posts

12-20-2015 11:33 PM

Gel stuff does diffuse,but I sometimes put on a cover to make it diffuse faster(it is cold here so).
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015 11:37 PM by jb20.)
12-20-2015 11:33 PM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 50 posts

12-12-2016 9:38 PM

LAL gels don't work for me. Diffusion is too sloooooow Undecided
12-12-2016 9:38 PM

Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 180
Thanks received:
548 thanks in 245 posts

12-12-2016 10:10 PM

will be good info to see your results!

I've speculated that pherins vs pheromones vs prohormones are more effective in different bases. My theory is that classical pheromones work best in oils/dpg, pherins in aerosols, and prohormones in dpg/gel. I now believe that carrier scent has a massive effect on both self effects and projection/reception. All speculative based on my personal observations.

As far as effect:
Oil/DPG seem to last the longest on me and work very effective in terms of intended effects and least amount of negative self effects
Gel seems to work the most effective in terms of intended effect with some sacrifice of longevity and a mid-level amount of negative self effects. Gels seem to tie with aerosol for projection but oils with the right scent seem to even the playing field.
Aerosols/spray seems to have the highest amount of negative self effects and least predictability of intended effects with (generally) the most fleeting duration.

I have had numerous incidences of phero cloud snatching where an individual nearby seems to be eliciting the positive effects of the pheromone until I move apart or call more attention. This is the worst for me with scented putatives followed other sprays. Oddly it almost never happens with oil (TUSC is the sole exception and think that is because it has massive projection). I can happen with Gels and rarely does. It has never happened with AV and that has super high projection.

So chalk it all up to the mysteries of mones.
12-12-2016 10:10 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
321 thanks in 238 posts

12-13-2016 2:14 AM

Putting a spray of cover scent on top of gel does the trick.You could also apply cover scent before applying the gel.
12-13-2016 2:14 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gels, Gels, GELS!!! Amazing Properties of GELS! NP17 4 1,375 01-05-2016 9:46 AM
Last Post: Spars