Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does sxd-9 have tac like properties
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Does sxd-9 have tac like properties
12-23-2013 11:25 PM

Tried out sxd-9 this past weekend on my girl.

Sex was great for her but me. Oh man. The orgasm was explosive. Yes tac is purported to have orgasm enhancing properties. When i toss in a little tac my girl seems to have more intense orgasms.

I tend to use about 30 mcg tac with some none product such as New Pheromone Additive or domination.

Used a pump of sxd 9 on chest and neck with a drop of domination in the pube area.

I get a lot of blowjobs so getting a blowjob was no different than other times. However she had a lighter more sensual touch.

Blowjobs in the beginning of my relationship with her felt more mechanical.

Not my favorite thing she would say. Thats girl talk for i dont like doing it.

New Pheromone Additive in the groin had her enjoying the stay down there but evolve had her enjoying the whole process. With New Pheromone Additive she would attack with gusto so she could get wet and climb on top so we could get started. Evolve has her taking her time. She wasnt as in a hurry. Domination allowed me to pull her hair harder and be a bit rougher. Im a sick puppy. Lol she enjoys the roughness with domination.

Which brings me to sxd-9. This changed the dynamic of the usual domination. No hurry like evolve and a little more playful. If i didnt pull her up she would have still continued. Im going to have to go back to evolve so i can compare.

But the sex. I usually dont have explosive orgasms after having sex the night before.
It feels tac like. Its such a chore but ill have to do more testing.
12-23-2013 11:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

RE: Does sxd-9 have tac like properties
12-27-2013 1:07 PM

2 pumps of sxd-9 on chest and neck 1 drop domination in pubes. Noticed a resistance effect. My girl and i were fooling around and normally i can escalate fast with l2k. Like shes willing to take my lead more readily. She hadnt been fully exposed to the domination because we were fully clothed.

She wasnt resisting because she didnt want sex. She was trying to tease me more. Felt like she was comfortable so i went with it and reciprocated with more teasing.

Maybe too much sxd9 and maybe needs more none. At least for me it might need more. Didnt take off for me until she started huffing the domination. Another girl might be different. My girl has been exposed to crazy amounts of none and just eats it up.

Oral sex was very teasing on her part. Delicate at first and then with more abandon.

After a while i pulled her up and she stayed on top until she was exhausted.

She was extremely wet. I roll her onto her back and finish up. Another mind blowing orgasm for me

Afterwards she remarked that she cant explain it. She says the sex keeps getting better and better. Consistently better she says.

Gotta love changing it up.

Tac like? Maybe. Too comforting by itself? Another poster said p83. Possibly. I do see disinhibtion or is it that hooded none effect of tac. Once the tac and none kicks in shes so turned on she acts uninhibited. Hmmm.

More testing to do. Big Grin
12-27-2013 1:07 PM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-27-2013 2:29 PM

Now that is the pioneer spirit! You are blazing some trails for us here...

Cheers and thanks buddy!! Beer
12-27-2013 2:29 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-27-2013 4:55 PM

(12-27-2013 1:07 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Tac like? Maybe. Too comforting by itself? Another poster said p83. Possibly. I do see disinhibtion or is it that hooded none effect of tac. Once the tac and none kicks in shes so turned on she acts uninhibited. Hmmm.

More testing to do. Big Grin

I noticed that combining SXD-9 and Possess Alpha REALLY gets my lady worked up. She seems more disinhibited by the SXD-9 and the androstenone in the Possess Alpha really seems to rev her up. She is extra wet and extra turned on. GREAT STUFF.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
12-27-2013 4:55 PM

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-27-2013 5:49 PM

I still have yet to pen my formal review on SXD-9, but can sort of echo Snoopyace's sentiment on adding something to it. When I added 3-4 small dabs of NA on top of my SXD-9 application points, the results became much more observable.

Which reminds me, I need to get to penning that SXD-9 review soon!
12-27-2013 5:49 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-30-2013 7:10 PM

Saturday night had residual leftover sxd9. Friday was no exception. 2 pumps sxd9 and a drop of domination on pubes. Marinate for a few hours. Played out like other times with sxd9. Odd resistance. Finished with a bang and very exhausted.

Saturday night i put on 2 drops evolve. 1 chest and neck and 1 at pubes.

Couple hours later we get started. Dont recall any resistance. No finish for me and shes still not content after 20 minutes. Shes restless and i tell her were just getting started.

Secound round is where evolve started to shine. I was sweating after our first round and that probably burned off the buffers.
No explosive finish for me like with sxd9. She was very satisfied after the second round and she passed out shortly afterwards.
Before she nodded off she seemed introspective and mentioned she was thinking about so many different things. Feels like a beta nol introspection.

Next step is evolve and tac or a l2k with domination test to see.
12-30-2013 7:10 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

12-31-2013 2:49 PM

Try comboing Evolve and SXD-9 as well. That may be an interesting combo.
12-31-2013 2:49 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-31-2013 2:55 PM

(12-31-2013 2:49 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Try comboing Evolve and SXD-9 as well. That may be an interesting combo.
It does sound promising.
12-31-2013 2:55 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-31-2013 6:58 PM

Evolve oil and SXD-9 work VERY well together.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

Evolve oil and SXD-9 work VERY well together.

Share This Thread