Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Formal Review of Scent of Eros for Women from Luv Essentials
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 735
Thanks received:
1219 thanks in 756 posts

08-03-2013 11:39 PM

8/3/13

This is my formal review of Scent of Eros for women. I tested this product from January 2013 to February 2013. I took a break and then retested it in August 2013. The product is an oil that comes in a .33oz roll on bottle.

The weather in the winter was very cold and wet. During the winter I typically I applied 5" strips up my forearms, around my belly button, and up my chest. When I tested during the summer it was around 90 degrees and very humid. During the summer I applied 2" inch strips to my wrists, each side of my neck, the tops of my hands, and my cleavage.

The fragrance of Scent of Eros is very mild. It is a really soft, pretty, if not vintage floral. It dries down to something floral, yet soapy. Not too heavy, but heavy enough. After application I did get a whiff of the cops cheese smell. Every now and then I would also smell the cops smell in passing. It wasn't loud, but it was noticeable. The fragrance lasts a long time on the skin. I could apply in the morning and it would still be there about 8 hours later. It can also be sticky when it comes to clothing. Whenever I wore it, no matter how careful I was or how long I waited for dry down, I would somehow get it into my clothing.

I generally did not get any self effects from wearing this at all. The one time I did it was a low level arousal response.

The hits that I received from Scent of Eros were a mixed bag whether summer or winter. Once when I was in an enclosed space with people who had been previously responsive to mones, I didn't receive any hits at all from women or men. I can't say that I ghosted because I wore my usual amount. Also I feel that the effects of Scent of Eros are cumulative. The more I seemed to wear it, when testing daily, the more pronounced the effects on others were.

Children would stare at me when I wore this. Not my target group, but they would look, look away, and then look some more.

There were times I did not get any responses from women at all. At other times women fawned over me. Sometimes the responses I got from women were segmented by age and the responses could flip depending on how I was dressed. For the most part when I was dressed casually, women over 40 were pleasant. Half of the women I interacted with under 40 were neutral and the other half under 40 were hostile. The one exception in this instance was a 20ish woman who gave me a sales discount because I asked her to. Smile When I dressed up young women ignored me and older women were hostile. I got eye rolls, squinted eyes etc. The responses from women were pretty unpredictable.

Now this product did give me a lot of hits from men. They tended to be very mild hits. I was followed around a lot. I had a few deer in headlights moments. I got some headjerks. I also received looks where they were studying my face and some sly glances where they would look away and look back. As I wore the product the cumulative effect took place and some of the men were vocal, but it was mostly saying hello and opening doors. I received a lot of respectful attention, a lot of help with carrying things. I was called mam a lot, and I also received a lot of product discounts, free items etc. The age range for the hits was anywhere from 15-90. It was a broad range.

What I found frustrating was that not matter how open and how I carried the conversation with men "“ it never went further. The respect portion of Scent of Eros was so strong that the deference won out and men were always so aloof. It was like there was a wall there that kept them away.

The effects on women made this a bit too unpredictable for me. I like blends that are more consistent and make women a bit friendlier. I think that this is a romantic and chivalrous blend. There is also a sexual/attractiveness element to it, but I want something a little bit flirtier, but with the respect element as well. If you want to be treated delicately and receive attention only, without it going further then this is the blend for you.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 10:48 AM by Honeycake.)
08-03-2013 11:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by renny

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scent of Eros - Luv Essentials or Love scent moe 2 1,723 10-23-2014 5:16 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Review of AWARE – Unisex Confidence Enhancer by Luv Essentials Honeycake 4 4,875 08-03-2013 11:41 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Scent of Eros 20 day trial Wanghan 14 6,379 06-09-2013 10:08 PM
Last Post: Wanghan
  Review Max Attraction Silk for Women to Attract Men by Luv Essentials Honeycake 0 4,598 02-08-2013 8:20 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Shipping at Luv Essentials Pagodeiro 11 6,824 09-18-2012 2:49 AM
Last Post: abrave