Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Review of AWARE – Unisex Confidence Enhancer by Luv Essentials
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 735
Thanks received:
1219 thanks in 756 posts

Review of AWARE – Unisex Confidence Enhancer by Luv Essentials
02-21-2013 1:48 PM

Review of AWARE "“ Unisex Confidence Enhancer by Luv Essentials

2/21/13

I tested Aware, a unisex confidence enhancer by Luv Essentials off and on from Jan 2013-Feb 2013. The product is .25 fl ounces and comes in a bottle with a dropper cap. For some reason, a few weeks after breaking the seal and opening the bottle, nearly a third of the product evaporated, prior to my using it. So I had to transfer Aware out of the dropper bottle and into another bottle.

Aware's fragrance smells strongly of medicine and or menthol. After applying to skin, sometimes there was no fragrance, sometimes there was a hint of the menthol/medicine, and at other times, the fragrance smelled very masculine on my skin. I usually don't care about fragrances, but since I am a woman this did bother me.

In the beginning, an average application for me was two sprays to the neck, one to my hands, and or wrists.

Aware did produce very strong self-effects. I felt somewhat spacey on my first day wearing it. On subsequent test days I felt very lethargic, yawned uncontrollably, and sometimes had a low level anxiety/jitteriness that caused me to fidget. Eventually the lethargic episodes increased to the point where I could not stay awake while wearing this product.

There were one or two times where I would awaken in the evening after realizing that I had slept for a number of hours (during the day) without planning to or intending to fall asleep.

Due to these self effects, I confined my application points to my wrists and hands only. I usually applied one spray to the top of my hands and wrists. I later increased the number of sprays to 2 on the tops of my hands and wrists.

I felt maybe applying the product only to my hands would stop me from feeling lethargic and eventually falling asleep. Changing my application points only made the previously mentioned self-effects less immediate. As the day wore on, I still became lethargic and would fall asleep.

The effects on others were really hard to guage. This product induced a mental fog and I couldn't detect any blatant or subtle shifts in the behavior of those around me. Ultimately, I feel that I received no hits while wearing this product.

I am hesitant to continue testing this product to find a sweet spot because I don't like the lethargy and the falling asleep.

I hope my results are atypical and that others have better luck.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
02-21-2013 1:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by 20 Franc, halo0073, Six, zerosix85, Mars82

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 278 posts

RE: Review of AWARE – Unisex Confidence Enhancer by Luv Essentials
02-25-2013 12:27 AM

Aware is interesting. 2 drops was extremely strong, overpowering even. 1 drop seems to be magic spot though. I think asides from the increase in focus, I've witness some truth serum effect socially and at work. I suspect there may be a lot of Beta Androstenol (and I mean ALOT) in it. It also notably worked great in buffering Androstenone mixes or when I was close to OD'ing from mone build-up.

Sorry it didn't work as well for you. Confused

02-25-2013 12:27 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1219 thanks in 756 posts

02-26-2013 12:07 PM

Thanks zerosix85.

I didn't know that. If one drop is sufficient for a male then maybe 1/2 a drop would have worked for me. I don't know. I never noticed the truth serum effect, but the product just made me amazingly sleepy.

(02-25-2013 12:27 AM)zerosix85 Wrote:  Aware is interesting. 2 drops was extremely strong, overpowering even. 1 drop seems to be magic spot though. I think asides from the increase in focus, I've witness some truth serum effect socially and at work. I suspect there may be a lot of Beta Androstenol (and I mean ALOT) in it. It also notably worked great in buffering Androstenone mixes or when I was close to OD'ing from mone build-up.

Sorry it didn't work as well for you. Confused

02-26-2013 12:07 PM
Thanks given by zerosix85
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 278 posts

04-27-2013 4:14 AM

You know Honeycake, I had to come back here after reflecting back and having extra information of when my friend used it. You see, he ended up spilling half of his bottle that I gave him onto his carpet. Well, he was shortly in a love triangle with his now former roomates. Yeah, that happened. I'm going to retract my statement on aware having "just Beta Androstenol".

04-27-2013 4:14 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1219 thanks in 756 posts

08-03-2013 11:41 PM

Wow! That is some mone response.

(04-27-2013 4:14 AM)zerosix85 Wrote:  You know Honeycake, I had to come back here after reflecting back and having extra information of when my friend used it. You see, he ended up spilling half of his bottle that I gave him onto his carpet. Well, he was shortly in a love triangle with his now former roomates. Yeah, that happened. I'm going to retract my statement on aware having "just Beta Androstenol".

08-03-2013 11:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  AWARE Werewolf 6 4,381 11-19-2014 5:11 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Formal Review of Scent of Eros for Women from Luv Essentials Honeycake 0 1,441 08-03-2013 11:39 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Review Max Attraction Silk for Women to Attract Men by Luv Essentials Honeycake 0 4,598 02-08-2013 8:20 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Shipping at Luv Essentials Pagodeiro 11 6,825 09-18-2012 2:49 AM
Last Post: abrave