Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Eros 20 day trial
Wanghan - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
204 thanks in 90 posts

Scent of Eros 20 day trial
09-05-2012 4:57 AM

I got a whole bunch of goodies from Luv Essentials before last month's deal expired. Since there is no good review for Scent of Eros and I tried it today by itself (well, almost) and had a decent experience, I will do the honors.

Mones: Scent of Eros (unscented), about 2 feet rolled on (searching for an OD effect.)& 1 spray of Pherlure, just in case I stink. To me, there was not a strong smell but I could smell the mones clearly. It is unscented which I tend to prefer.

Went to a local bar/grill very close to my house so I could walk home when I got trashed. I noticed no self effects, at first, then I started to get the vibe that everyone was watching me. Probably because everyone was indeed taking multiple looks AFTER being exposed to my phero trail or cloud. I ordered some beer and food at the bar. It was dead, and I wasn't really expecting to talk to anyone. But after her husband left, a 35-40 year old blonde started to chat me up. Even when her husband got back, he just sat back with a jolly look on his face, throwing in a comment every now and then. She did tell me she thought I was cute, played with her hair some, and when she gave me her business card her pupils got larger by about 1.5 times. I got free cigarettes from her too. On my way out for a cigarette, the girl with her date at the table behind me was literally giving me googly eyes... wonder how long that had been going on... but I am not into ruining dates, although she was quite attractive and stared me down all the way outside. When I made my way outside to smoke, I decided to chat with a young group of people. They were having a blast and were all very drunk. There were two girls (not very attractive) and five guys in this group, and they did chat with me, as it comes natural for me to hold a conversation with just about anyone. The Scent of Eros is like being pre approved to join any social circle I believe. Anyway they give me some cigs and offered me some other stuff that I don't really do, but I told them I had to go to bed. Now this shit works for sure, and with about 2 ft. Of application, I had no signs of OD. This seems to work like Instant Shine or something like that, but more sexual. Keep in mind that I was wearing Pherlure as a cover scent, and although other people claim that it has not pheromonal effect, I have had hits from it. Scent of Eros is still resposible for the majority of the hits at least, but I will test Scent of Eros with no cover scent or cologne of any kind tomorrow on day two.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2012 5:10 AM by Wanghan.)
09-05-2012 4:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Fman, CanadianGuy45, ZB pmones, shadowknight, extraballislit, DGamer, wiserd

lokckny
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Scent of Eros 20 day trial
09-05-2012 3:21 PM

(09-05-2012 4:57 AM)Wanghan Wrote:  I got a whole bunch of goodies from Luv Essentials before last month's deal expired. Since there is no good review for Scent of Eros and I tried it today by itself (well, almost) and had a decent experience, I will do the honors.

Mones: Scent of Eros (unscented), about 2 feet rolled on (searching for an OD effect.)& 1 spray of Pherlure, just in case I stink. To me, there was not a strong smell but I could smell the mones clearly. It is unscented which I tend to prefer.

Went to a local bar/grill very close to my house so I could walk home when I got trashed. I noticed no self effects, at first, then I started to get the vibe that everyone was watching me. Probably because everyone was indeed taking multiple looks AFTER being exposed to my phero trail or cloud. I ordered some beer and food at the bar. It was dead, and I wasn't really expecting to talk to anyone. But after her husband left, a 35-40 year old blonde started to chat me up. Even when her husband got back, he just sat back with a jolly look on his face, throwing in a comment every now and then. She did tell me she thought I was cute, played with her hair some, and when she gave me her business card her pupils got larger by about 1.5 times. I got free cigarettes from her too. On my way out for a cigarette, the girl with her date at the table behind me was literally giving me googly eyes... wonder how long that had been going on... but I am not into ruining dates, although she was quite attractive and stared me down all the way outside. When I made my way outside to smoke, I decided to chat with a young group of people. They were having a blast and were all very drunk. There were two girls (not very attractive) and five guys in this group, and they did chat with me, as it comes natural for me to hold a conversation with just about anyone. The Scent of Eros is like being pre approved to join any social circle I believe. Anyway they give me some cigs and offered me some other stuff that I don't really do, but I told them I had to go to bed. Now this shit works for sure, and with about 2 ft. Of application, I had no signs of OD. This seems to work like Instant Shine or something like that, but more sexual. Keep in mind that I was wearing Pherlure as a cover scent, and although other people claim that it has not pheromonal effect, I have had hits from it. Scent of Eros is still resposible for the majority of the hits at least, but I will test Scent of Eros with no cover scent or cologne of any kind tomorrow on day two.

Nice Nice.. keep post please!
09-05-2012 3:21 PM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1136
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 187 posts

09-05-2012 9:01 PM

Yes, please post results of Day 2 testing with just Scent of Eros . I have a bottle too but haven't really tested it or seen much review on it. Thanks.

*** Always ask for more ***
09-05-2012 9:01 PM
Wanghan - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
204 thanks in 90 posts

09-06-2012 4:14 AM

(09-05-2012 9:01 PM)ZB pmones Wrote:  Yes, please post results of Day 2 testing with just Scent of Eros . I have a bottle too but haven't really tested it or seen much review on it. Thanks.

I wondered why nobody has done it yet but I feel that I am a good candidate for reviewing Scent of Eros , because it has alpha qualities, but is mostly social. I overdose on none easily swithout buffers, so these types of products are right up my alley. I will keep it going! Of course, for work I will use what I know works, but on all other accasions, there will be a report for Scent of Eros use.
(09-05-2012 3:21 PM)lokckny Wrote:  Nice Nice.. keep post please!
Thanks for the encouraging words, Lockny! I will do my best to recall all interactions worth noting!
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2012 4:15 AM by Wanghan.)
09-06-2012 4:14 AM
Wanghan - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
204 thanks in 90 posts

09-06-2012 4:19 AM

Day two was really quite normal, however the stuff was working. I put on about three feet of this stuff,one foot on the chest and a foot on each forearm. I have the day off so I didnt do much to begin my day so I applied this thirty minutes before going downtown to meet up with a girl. On the bus, there were no double empty seats, so I popped a squat next to the hottest girl on the bus.

5ft, 3 inches, blacklong hair, perfect body, gorgeouse face, asian, 9 and a half out of 10

She had her headphones in but I noticed she was taking looks at me, and after we exchanged smiles, and when she she caught me stealing looks at her, she smiled weakly and she began to do her makup. Not sure if this is a hit, but it felt like it. I decided to play dumb like I didn't know the campus, and she happily gave me directions. For some reason I didn't feel like following up but she totally would have gevin me a number. Not sure what my deal is but I do this often, on purpose. I repeated this scenario off the bus, playing dumb with another girl.

5ft, 10 inches, blonde, shades, decent body, 7/10

This time, the girl walked and talked with me, and was very interested in getting to know me.but once again, I bid her farewell without pursuing. Now I had to wait for my lady friend to get out of class, so I am sitting in the commons. Students are gathering here before and after classes. I was by myself and not really trying to talk to anyone. But I noticed the asian honey accross the room on a bench was shifting in her seat, and cutting her eyes in my direction... perhaps a coincidence? Asian women are really intimidated by me, just wanted to throw that out there... anyway I decide to wait outside since it is a great day, and guess who I see while waiting for the lady? Her EX BEST FRIEND! This girl, we will call J, is a 9 and a half out of 10, melato, gymnatics techer and model. She initially met me a year ago, and her and the lady friend had a falling out... over me. She didn't know that I was meeting her ex best friend either. As she passed me, she locked eyes, gave me a big hug and started to chat me up, but had to run. I am cerain the mones hit her... well I go inside and finally meet he lady friend.

Blonde short hair, green eyes, great body, 5 ft. 6, 9/10. We meet with her carpool buddy who is big dude on sterroids. Idk if the mones helped or if he is always like this, but he talked about getting laid and kept bragging the whole ride. (False bravado). Anyway we get to her place, and watched a movie with her roommate, who I was clearly checking me out. She was warm and receptive, and pretty good looking. I noticed my lady friend was rubbing my thigh/neck/hand and caressing my arm. I returned the kino of course. She was much more touchy than our other encounters, although this could be due to an increased comfort in general over time. We finally got her roommate to "run some errands". That's when the fun starts.

This lady friend of mine and I have the best sex all the time. But tonight was even better. I did not talk as much as I normally do, and didn't tery as hard, yet iwas giving her orgasms about every 30 seconds. I also didn't get my rocks off, as I ran out of steam.. this is not unusual for me. By the time she was done, she had to just lay there, incapable of walking. When she did try to walk, I had to help her keep her balance. Never tried mones during sex with her, but she clearly responds well to the Scent of Eros . Stay tuned.
09-06-2012 4:19 AM
Thanks given by ZB pmones

Wanghan - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
204 thanks in 90 posts

09-06-2012 4:24 AM

Sorry about all the type-o's! Bare with me, I will fix them when I have something better than a old smart phone to type on lol.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2012 8:42 AM by Wanghan.)
09-06-2012 4:24 AM
Wanghan - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
204 thanks in 90 posts

09-09-2012 12:52 AM

It was a bust night. Me and two friends went to a college town to try to find a random party (I am really good at this) We found one sausage fest and no other leads so we quickly went home. I had 4 ft. Of scent of eros, no hits, because there were no girls to get hit on.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 1:50 AM by Wanghan.)
09-09-2012 12:52 AM
Wanghan - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
204 thanks in 90 posts

09-13-2012 1:52 PM

Maybe this Scent of Eros is only social. I haven't been out lately, so all I seem to notice at work is the social effects. Its like Instant shine except not as strong in my opinion. Maybe I should tey New Pheromone Additive or some sexual mone with it so I can steer it... I have had no hits the pas few days.
09-13-2012 1:52 PM
Thanks given by abrave
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 59 posts

09-13-2012 11:14 PM

That's my problem with socials...I keep wanting to add New Pheromone Additive or other sexual. We should give a prize to anyone doing socials only for 2 weeks!

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
09-13-2012 11:14 PM

Wanghan - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
204 thanks in 90 posts

09-14-2012 1:07 AM

Well so far I have not used anything else besides scent of eros during this experience. Tonight I celebrated my broter getting a new job. We were at a bar and I mostly just stayed in the company of his friends. However there were a few girls I noticed looking my way. Right before I left I got a number from a girl I met at the dmv a few months ago. (I was testing half drops of Dirty Primitive at that time I believe). It was a fun fun night all in all. I wore two foot loong strips on the forearms, and six square inches on the chest. So far there is no such thing as OD with Scent of Eros. Next time I. Go out for the night, I am going to wear around 8 feet just to see what happens.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2012 1:11 AM by Wanghan.)
09-14-2012 1:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scent of Eros - Luv Essentials or Love scent moe 2 1,723 10-23-2014 5:16 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Formal Review of Scent of Eros for Women from Luv Essentials Honeycake 0 1,440 08-03-2013 11:39 PM
Last Post: Honeycake