Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feeling sick need some help please !
LL21
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 713
Thanks received:
656 thanks in 300 posts

RE: Feeling sick need some help please !
09-07-2013 10:14 PM

Wiserd beat me to the punch but he probably explained better than I ever could.

Although the information that you provided is solid information its a different situation.

On another note

Here is something to think about, which pheromone company admits to regularly using the products that they provide? Liquid Alchemy Labs. I haven't seen anybody complain about using them back to back besides being tired
09-07-2013 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by wiserd, Being
holyshoot
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 2 posts

RE: Feeling sick need some help please !
09-08-2013 12:30 AM

(09-07-2013 9:40 PM)wiserd Wrote:  I think we should be careful here. On one hand, we have steroid users taking hundreds of milligrams, orally. On the other hand, we have people using pheromones, which involve exposure to literally a mere whiff by comparison; micrograms or even fractions of a microgram of substance.

We're talking a difference in 100,000 to 1,000,000 times the amount of substance from the second example to the first. Just because people drown in the ocean doesn't mean you can kill someone with a squirt gun.

Pheromones probably lead the body to be more or less sensitive to certain compounds. They probably impact different areas, proportionately, than oral steroids do. Smelling androstadienone will make some interesting changes in a person's metabolism, including increasing cortisol production. Smelling an orange and eating an orange are different in some important ways. Pheromones may even be able to avoid first-pass metabolism by the liver since they're inhaled. But pheromones are not the absolutely insane chemical flood of exogenous hormones that those who take anabolic steroids get.

It's problematic from both a legal and scientific standpoint to equate these two types of use. People can get used to mones, yes. But nobody sees anything like testicular atrophy from their use. Previous generations were exposed to far higher levels of other people's scent and their testosterone levels, when they were properly nourished, were much higher. (I can't prove cause and effect there, but I wouldn't be surprised...)

Yeah, I was just speculating my idea what could be causing this sickness but after your insight you do have a very solid point.

Now that you mention it, I don't think the dosage in the pheromones is enough to cause what I just described earlier. Hopefully we will figure it out soon
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 12:31 AM by holyshoot.)
09-08-2013 12:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by wiserd, Being

Share This Thread