Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feeling sick need some help please !
morgan123
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Feeling sick need some help please !
09-02-2013 12:40 AM

Bad health may caused by bad weather, pollution and bad diet. Stay hydrate, eat fresh fruits, salads, and vegetables these are high in vitamins and really good for health. Avoid all junk foods, wear protective clothes an take a bath before going to bed. Go walking and running at least 30 minutes in the morning it improve your mood and increase physical performance.
09-02-2013 12:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks received:
495 thanks in 220 posts

09-04-2013 6:17 PM

(08-28-2013 1:48 PM)Sambo Wrote:  wow 1000x is serious no wonder I'm still feeling a; little light headed and woozy 3 days after my last use and 4 hour drive Sad

Does anyone know for how long effects can last ??

Thanks so much

the effects can spiral out of control sometimes. I had some effects from p75 and instant shine that gave me headaches and sinus pressure. One time it turned into a sinus infection due to other health related variables and took a doctor visit and medicine to clear up. The 'mones didn't cause the sickness, but they combined with other variables to get me sick. lasted about a week.

There isn't always a duration involved, because 'mones can kick off an internal reaction that can last longer than the exposure to the molecule.

You got to figure about 'mones strength. The phero moth, the namesake for pheromones, (phero from phero moth, mones from hormone) could attract mates over a mile away, just with pheromones. Now if pheromoths are just large moths, how much hormone exposure do you need for them to work, think about how much moth body odor is present a mile away. not much. How much stronger is it when you are 1 foot away. How much stronger is it if you are in a car and the molecule can't diffuse up to a mile away.

This doesn't mean "don't leave a pheromoth in your car", it does mean that dose goes way way way up with exposure.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
09-04-2013 6:17 PM
Being
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 85
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 7 posts

09-04-2013 6:40 PM

The best remedies for feeling sick: a long good sleep and a good belly laugh.

P
09-04-2013 6:40 PM
Sambo
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 9 posts

09-04-2013 9:32 PM

(09-04-2013 6:17 PM)dexter Wrote:  the effects can spiral out of control sometimes. I had some effects from p75 and instant shine that gave me headaches and sinus pressure. One time it turned into a sinus infection due to other health related variables and took a doctor visit and medicine to clear up. The 'mones didn't cause the sickness, but they combined with other variables to get me sick. lasted about a week.

There isn't always a duration involved, because 'mones can kick off an internal reaction that can last longer than the exposure to the molecule.

You got to figure about 'mones strength. The phero moth, the namesake for pheromones, (phero from phero moth, mones from hormone) could attract mates over a mile away, just with pheromones. Now if pheromoths are just large moths, how much hormone exposure do you need for them to work, think about how much moth body odor is present a mile away. not much. How much stronger is it when you are 1 foot away. How much stronger is it if you are in a car and the molecule can't diffuse up to a mile away.

This doesn't mean "don't leave a pheromoth in your car", it does mean that dose goes way way way up with exposure.

Thanks dexter your very informative and your scary lol these mones are super powerful for sure but so many in here seem to get away with wearing them all the time. I'm wondering about switching to another company from steve o just to see if it has anything with that at all. I dont want to because steve has been super cool to me and his products come pretty highly rated but I still do not feel 100% myself and its been 9 days. I did try wearing them again the other day but made application to my clothes.
09-04-2013 9:32 PM
Being
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 85
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 7 posts

09-05-2013 1:32 AM

I think it mainly comes down to learning to listen to your body.

When you overeat you feel nauseous.
When you lie to long in the sun you get sunburned.
When you overdose with Pheromones you get a backlash.

Wacko
09-05-2013 1:32 AM

dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 44
Thanks received:
224 thanks in 114 posts

09-07-2013 5:14 PM

(08-27-2013 1:00 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I'm sorry that you're not feeling well. I too occasionally experience light headedness, dizziness, headaches, anxiety attacks and lethargy especially when I wear mixes with heavy androstadienone for many days straight. Sometimes I crash in the afternoon and I just want to sleep.

I know I'm chiming in on someone elses post about sickness, but today I'm having a similar problem. Its happening a few hrs after using AM /Glace combo.. Does this have in your mind any ingredients that could cause the symtoms you list above.

Anyone else care to respond as well?
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 5:15 PM by dsouza.)
09-07-2013 5:14 PM
holyshoot
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 2 posts

09-07-2013 6:30 PM

This is my theory on what is happening. What most people here don't realize is the pheromones that starts with "andro" like Androsterone, Androstanone, and etc., are classified as a steroid hormone, and when you spray pheromones on yourself for long periods of time and, possibly, at heavy dosage it can cause negative feedback. Negative feedback is when you continuously supply yourself with exogenous hormones and your body starts shutting down--or partially shut down/reduce the production--its own productions in order to reach equilibrium or back to normal levels. When you spray pheromones, your body absorbs some of these hormones through the skin. Depending on how long you took these pheromones for also dictates how long your bodies own production has shut down due to it being dependent on an external source for these steroid hormones. The longer you took these pheromones then longer the shut down it will be.

Side effects of low steroidal hormone (testosterone, and other andro hormone) is anxiety, depression, low energy, panic attacks, and etc. (Which is similar to what people are experiencing here)

However, not all pheromones are created equal. The dosage of these steroidal hormone are different and varies by each company and its dosage

Also, the dosage of these pheromone is low so no need to fear any negative consequences. Just take a break for a while (depending on how long you took it for, if you used it for a long time then longer breaks are required) and you should be back to normal. Body builders who take steroids, or exogenous hormones, also experience similar problems due to their own production of testosterone shuts down as it becomes dependent upon the external source for testosterone over the internal source which is the testicles.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 6:33 PM by holyshoot.)
09-07-2013 6:30 PM
Thanks given by Being, xxx, PheroPhiend
LL21
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 713
Thanks received:
656 thanks in 300 posts

09-07-2013 6:44 PM

(09-07-2013 6:30 PM)holyshoot Wrote:  Depending on how long you took these pheromones for also dictates how long your bodies own production has shut down due to it being dependent on an external source for these steroid hormones. The longer you took these pheromones then longer the shut down it will be.

Side effects of low steroidal hormone (testosterone, and other andro hormone) is anxiety, depression, low energy, panic attacks, and etc. (Which is similar to what people are experiencing here)

Can you explain and verify where and how you got some of this information. Everybody's an expert these days and I want to understand where your coming from.
09-07-2013 6:44 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
holyshoot
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 2 posts

09-07-2013 8:22 PM

(09-07-2013 6:44 PM)LL21 Wrote:  Can you explain and verify where and how you got some of this information. Everybody's an expert these days and I want to understand where your coming from.

Sure, but first off I am going to explain from my own experiences and research. I'm into bodybuilding and know fellow friends who juices. They have told me that due to their 'usage' their own production has shut down, this is evident by their testicle shrinkage. If you research anabolic steroid usage, like steroid forums, they will all be familiar with negative feedback. Anabolic steroids, and other steroidal hormone, should have similar behavior due to being in the same family (meaning anabolic and other male steroidal hormone causing negative feedback).

Now, I will be telling you my personal story of a negative feedback experience. I have been supplementing mega dosage of DHEA--otherwise known as Dehydroepiandrosterone--and started experience high anxiety, panic attack, depression, and near inactivity of my stomach (I could not eat any solids for 2 weeks due to little-to-no production of digestive acid by my stomach). I went to the doctors, told them about my supplement and had blood work done. They did notice that my DHEA level is really low, which allowed my cortisol (stress hormones) to be very high, causing me to have high anxiety and panic attacks frequently. Doctor told me to stop taking DHEA because my body no longer produces its own DHEA due to my external DHEA supplements. Also, he asked me if I took any anabolic steroids, which I replied that I didn't. He then added that taking external hormonal supplements tend to shut down the bodies own production, and warned me not do take any hormonal supplements again unless prescribed by a doctor. Surprisingly, DHEA, a steroidal hormone, is an over the counter supplement. (Also note that some pheromones have DHEA in it)

And lastly, in one study called "Anabolic Steroids in Athletics: How Well Do They Work and How Dangerous Are They?" (Found: [Note: I was able to access and read this study through my University account. In order to access this study, you need to either pay or be a student in a research university that lets you log in with their VPN]. The study reported that "Administered doses of androgenic-anabolic steroids inhibit the release of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) from the pituitary, which in turn results in testicular atrophy and decreased production of natural testosterone. 26,41 Reductions in blood levels of FSH and/or LH after steroid treatment in athletes have been reported in some studies,9, 60 but not in others.16, ’30, 68 In one study, testicular atrophy was apparent in 8 of 20 body builders and power lifters who used steroids, 67 and decreased natural testosterone levels are common among steroid treated athletes." (P. 36). Now the reason why I use anabolic steroids as an example is because anabolic steroids is in the same family as other steroidal hormones. They are in the same family, but do different jobs (Just as there are different types of doctors, but all come from the same family in the branch of Medical/Medicine) There are several types of steroidal hormones, they do different jobs (Testosterone gives us male characteristics, Androsterone is widely used in pheromone sprays, but also a precursor to DHT which is a more potent and stronger version of testosterone), but they still react similarly to the body. Meaning that the same way the study above showed that anabolic steroid decreased bodies production, other steroidal hormone will behave in a same manner.

Hope this helps
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 8:37 PM by holyshoot.)
09-07-2013 8:22 PM
Thanks given by Being, xxx

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1362
Thanks received:
1219 thanks in 612 posts

09-07-2013 9:40 PM

I think we should be careful here. On one hand, we have steroid users taking hundreds of milligrams, orally. On the other hand, we have people using pheromones, which involve exposure to literally a mere whiff by comparison; micrograms or even fractions of a microgram of substance.

We're talking a difference in 100,000 to 1,000,000 times the amount of substance from the second example to the first. Just because people drown in the ocean doesn't mean you can kill someone with a squirt gun.

Pheromones probably lead the body to be more or less sensitive to certain compounds. They probably impact different areas, proportionately, than oral steroids do. Smelling androstadienone will make some interesting changes in a person's metabolism, including increasing cortisol production. Smelling an orange and eating an orange are different in some important ways. Pheromones may even be able to avoid first-pass metabolism by the liver since they're inhaled. But pheromones are not the absolutely insane chemical flood of exogenous hormones that those who take anabolic steroids get.

It's problematic from both a legal and scientific standpoint to equate these two types of use. People can get used to mones, yes. But nobody sees anything like testicular atrophy from their use. Previous generations were exposed to far higher levels of other people's scent and their testosterone levels, when they were properly nourished, were much higher. (I can't prove cause and effect there, but I wouldn't be surprised...)

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 9:43 PM by wiserd.)
09-07-2013 9:40 PM
Thanks given by Being, AlternativeGirl

Share This Thread