Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FIVECRUX Review Magical attractions
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 475
Thanks received:
1323 thanks in 562 posts

RE: FIVECRUX Review Magical attractions
10-27-2016 4:23 PM

(10-27-2016 4:08 PM)ruben007 Wrote:  And what u mean with cruddy, your question has less value than mine, u hypocrite.

Looks like u totally fit your avatar a picture of a total foolish idiot of a foolish overhyped game that is not near as good as the oldskool GTA's besides that GTA is for noobs.

well... only took 7 posts to totally unleash!! lol

and come on barefoot ... of course he wasnt trying to bump his post count. just take a look at his other helpful post from another thread below!! lol

(10-26-2016 9:20 AM)ruben007 Wrote:  cool!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
10-27-2016 4:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by theLaw, Androcles, BarefootOxford
ruben007
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

10-28-2016 3:33 AM

Needed 5 posts to be able to send thundr a PM. And what about your post, does it attribute to new knowledge about pheromones?

(10-27-2016 4:23 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  well... only took 7 posts to totally unleash!! lol

and come on barefoot ... of course he wasnt trying to bump his post count. just take a look at his other helpful post from another thread below!! lol

(10-26-2016 9:20 AM)ruben007 Wrote:  cool!
10-28-2016 3:33 AM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 475
Thanks received:
1323 thanks in 562 posts

10-28-2016 8:10 AM

(10-28-2016 3:33 AM)ruben007 Wrote:  Needed 5 posts to be able to send thundr a PM. And what about your post, does it attribute to new knowledge about pheromones?
[/quote]

that's all we were saying ... u were posting just to boost ur post count and u just admitted it.

I have over 500 posts and been here for over a year. you have 8 ... show some respect

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016 8:11 AM by Spider-mone.)
10-28-2016 8:10 AM
Thanks given by Androcles, BarefootOxford

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 233
Thanks received:
706 thanks in 347 posts

10-28-2016 1:23 PM

(10-28-2016 8:10 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  that's all we were saying ... u were posting just to boost ur post count and u just admitted it.

I have over 500 posts and been here for over a year. you have 8 ... show some respect

It's really too bad that there aren't that don't involve creating useless posts all over another site.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016 1:23 PM by BarefootOxford.)
10-28-2016 1:23 PM
Thanks given by Spars
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 541
Thanks received:
263 thanks in 146 posts

11-03-2016 8:59 PM

If I may add a preliminary observation with my recent purchase of Fivecrux...
A TOTALLY fucd up situation.
No matter how hard core the "alpha" we ALL have "that one girl...."
This one at work is MY "one" girl 2.0
Looks ERILY like my ex but younger, HOTTER, thinner, etc.....
She is married so COMPLETELY unobtainable, of MY own valition. (sp?)
Even if I COULD get/have her I respect the institution of marriage. I know how I would feel if my wife fucked another man.(have been married, but no more)
DO NOT trim another man's hedge is what I go by. On top of that, SHE'S married. She seems very much a good/family girl.

That ring matters to me, and apparently to her too.

My ego and personal demons/insecurities drive me to know if I could possibly have her. I can get a sense of that long before it gets weird.

I have given her heavy (not OD...duh) doses of Alpha Treasures/Treasureful Shine (3 drops/2 sprays-she's earlyish 30's-white, I'm 48-white @MMM)
Alpha Treasures(2 1/2-ish drops) GOA (3drops)
She is not impervious but this girl is NO pushover.

I was wearing AT 2 drops/GOA 3 fat drops.
I make sure to sit and talk to her, nonchalantly, at least once a week and walk through her office no more than 2-3 times a day. Due to the work area/layout this is not weird or over the top. I walk through others much more frequently and mostly men in those.
At lunch today I added 3 sprays 5crux to my soup.
I respect the fact that this is a 5crux thread and promise to run it solo for at least a week, exposing my faux "target."
I walked through her office after lunch for the last time for the day.
Due to where my work podium is it is out of her way/inconvenient for her to go past me.
After the application of 5crux she did so 4 or 5 times.

I will run solo for a bit and get back if there's something to get back about.....

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 9:44 PM by Dblr619.)
11-03-2016 8:59 PM
Thanks given by Spars, kerno - Banned
kerno - Banned
upgrade

Thanks Given: 228
Thanks received:
194 thanks in 108 posts

11-04-2016 6:46 AM

(11-03-2016 8:59 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  I was wearing AT 2 drops/GOA 3 fat drops.
I make sure to sit and talk to her, nonchalantly, at least once a week and walk through her office no more than 2-3 times a day. Due to the work area/layout this is not weird or over the top. I walk through others much more frequently and mostly men in those.
At lunch today I added 3 sprays 5crux to my soup.
I respect the fact that this is a 5crux thread and promise to run it solo for at least a week, exposing my faux "target."
I walked through her office after lunch for the last time for the day.
Due to where my work podium is it is out of her way/inconvenient for her to go past me.
After the application of 5crux she did so 4 or 5 times.

I will run solo for a bit and get back if there's something to get back about.....

So she normally doesn't passes your desk, with that you mean like never/1-2 times a week? Also has she ever done this passing a lot around you thing while you were wearing GoA and AT? Women do pass man or try to be in your vision when the they are interested in to have them looking at them. If it never happened with GoA this is actually great news since GoA is one of the best products I used.

This case also happened with me wearing five, it looks like it is working in her head.
Try to look for the 'light' effect, idk why maybe it's because of the producer but five was like a lightning strike in my fantasies.

No big deal using it with your standard mones, But I would try using it at least a couple times solo, also NA oil with it if you have that NA oil+five was insane
11-04-2016 6:46 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

Thanks received:
263 thanks in 146 posts

11-04-2016 10:17 AM

(11-04-2016 6:46 AM)kerno Wrote:  So she normally doesn't passes your desk, with that you mean like never/1-2 times a week? Also has she ever done this passing a lot around you thing while you were wearing GoA and AT? Women do pass man or try to be in your vision when the they are interested in to have them looking at them. If it never happened with GoA this is actually great news since GoA is one of the best products I used.

This case also happened with me wearing five, it looks like it is working in her head.
Try to look for the 'light' effect, idk why maybe it's because of the producer but five was like a lightning strike in my fantasies.

No big deal using it with your standard mones, But I would try using it at least a couple times solo, also NA oil with it if you have that NA oil+five was insane

No, she doesn't usually pass my area.
Yes GOA is powerful!
Out of respect for the product and it's creator I will run it solo for a week and observe.
Thanks for the heads up on the 5/NA combo, I'll have to give it a run....

11-04-2016 10:17 AM
Thanks given by kerno - Banned

thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3486
Thanks received:
6801 thanks in 1198 posts

11-05-2016 9:56 AM

(11-04-2016 6:46 AM)kerno Wrote:  Try to look for the 'light' effect, idk why maybe it's because of the producer but five was like a lightning strike in my fantasies.

Light effect? Wtf are you talking about?

Kerno you keep posting on here with claims to know alot about this product...

Earlier you claim to have tested an early version of the fivecrux formula.

Sir, a long time ago you beta tested a version of CV4 called CV4.5. This does not grant you entitlement to keep posting reviews on future Apex formulas. Especially when your order of fivecrux "never arrived" and you received a full refund.

In fact you claimed (in many emails you also claim we do not answer) your tester of CV4.5 gave you "a medical condition and blood problems" among other misc claims of our company trying "to poison you."

We told you to stop using the product if it was causing any adverse reaction as we do not wish anyone harm. However a few weeks later you send us another barrage of emails saying it was the nootropics you were taking during testing that was causing all the bad effects and that you are now ready to resume testing other products. How about NO.

So yeah I would greatly appreciate if you would stop posting on Apex products that you have never tested. This lack of reality testing is called falsification of data and does nothing for the advancement of pheromones. Please stop on all threads you are leaking your buthurt onto.

**ADMIN: Im sorry Mark, I have kept my mouth shut as long as I can but some of these forum bullshit artists have been trying to steer the forum with fictional results.

This is #pherotruth, NOT #pheroliesImgonnamakeuponaproductIveneve​rworntolookcool.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 9:59 AM by thundr.)
11-05-2016 9:56 AM
Thanks given by neon, SeekingSuccess, moe, Snoopyace, Blacky Chan, Dblr619, dorfmeister, kalpan56, Pheroman, Drakkar, Spars, Mars82
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

Thanks received:
263 thanks in 146 posts

11-05-2016 3:01 PM

(11-05-2016 9:56 AM)thundr Wrote:  Light effect? Wtf are you talking about?

Sir, a long time ago you beta tested a version of CV4 called CV4.5. This does not grant you entitlement to keep posting reviews on future Apex formulas. Especially when your order of fivecrux "never arrived" and you received a full refund.

In fact you claimed (in many emails you also claim we do not answer) your tester of CV4.5 gave you "a medical condition and blood problems" among other misc claims of our company trying "to poison you."

We told you to stop using the product if it was causing any adverse reaction as we do not wish anyone harm. However a few weeks later you send us another barrage of emails saying it was the nootropics you were taking during testing that was causing all the bad effects and that you are now ready to resume testing other products. How about NO.

So yeah I would greatly appreciate if you would stop posting on Apex products that you have never tested. This lack of reality testing is called falsification of data and does nothing for the advancement of pheromones. Please stop on all threads you are leaking your buthurt onto.

**ADMIN: Im sorry Mark, I have kept my mouth shut as long as I can but some of these forum bullshit artists have been trying to steer the forum with fictional results.

This is #pherotruth, NOT #pheroliesImgonnamakeuponaproductIveneve​rworntolookcool.
Well shit, now I feel like an asshole for replying to him...

11-05-2016 3:01 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

Thanks Given: 228
Thanks received:
194 thanks in 108 posts

11-06-2016 10:42 AM

(11-05-2016 9:56 AM)thundr Wrote:  Light effect? Wtf are you talking about?

You did gave me a bottle five which was different from cv4(.5)
I still have it with the sticker on it printed five, I also have e-mails that were about five, your new product you told me you were working on after cv4.5 was totally gone.

After not using the nooptropics anymore the five issues diminished but not completely I already used noopept before in greater amounts without these side effects. The problems also started before I was using noopept, noopept only made it worse because I believe it highens GABA levels. I was mailing you that it went away with stopping noopept because it was getting better and hoped to get a solution to my problem of you. But it still is present now with not using noopept at some circumstances I just posted in another thread. It's also a not reported effect of noopept on the internet.

I'm pretty sure it's not because of noopept, I didn't made false claims, I was hoping that guy was going to experience the same I did with that bottle five without negative effects. Don't blame me, test your own products and then release them for everyone.
Just make your fallout mix and release it for everyone else or be the asshole and keep bringing out test mixes and then keep your fallout mix for yourself.

Also your a filthy liar, you lied so many times I don't want anything anymore from u, and u only gave me a refund for 5crux not for my solomon and houdini attar purchase.
Fuck you too and hell yes I'm not going to post anymore here
With the light effect I meant the perfect match/fallout hits
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2016 10:44 AM by kerno.)
11-06-2016 10:42 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Fivecrux (with androstadienone) standalone DrChocolate 53 5,588 03-30-2017 10:26 PM
Last Post: Arsenic