Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FIVECRUX Review Magical attractions
RedPill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

RE: FIVECRUX Review Magical attractions
08-17-2016 11:49 PM

Kerno, that sounds quite alarming. Do I understand correctly that you got depression similar to androstadienone, except it was worse? Also how do you react to just Androstadienone ?
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2016 12:37 AM by RedPill.)
08-17-2016 11:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kerno - Banned
upgrade

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 228
Thanks received:
194 thanks in 108 posts

08-18-2016 6:06 PM

(08-17-2016 11:49 PM)RedPill Wrote:  Kerno, that sounds quite alarming. Do I understand correctly that you got depression similar to androstadienone, except it was worse? Also how do you react to just Androstadienone ?

It was worse as a substance like meth is worse than alcohol, I don't think I've gotten depressed of five. I used Androstadienone a occasionally a long time ago and it gotten me pretty hard sometimes, I now rarely used it. I did use it once after 4 months and I had no depression like effects
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2016 6:07 PM by kerno.)
08-18-2016 6:06 PM
Nicksw
Thin White Duke

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 483
Thanks received:
180 thanks in 72 posts

08-19-2016 10:53 AM

Kerno, do you mind describing more of what you experienced? What was the blood problem you mentioned?

Also, have you contacted Thundr about this? I'm sure he and his own testers would have recognised something similar if you are experiencing it, and would know what to do about it. In any case, it's definitely not something to ignore.
08-19-2016 10:53 AM

kerno - Banned
upgrade

Thanks received:
194 thanks in 108 posts

08-21-2016 11:49 AM

(08-19-2016 10:53 AM)Nicksw Wrote:  Kerno, do you mind describing more of what you experienced? What was the blood problem you mentioned?

Also, have you contacted Thundr about this? I'm sure he and his own testers would have recognised something similar if you are experiencing it, and would know what to do about it. In any case, it's definitely not something to ignore.

I experienced with five heavy thick blood rushes, a suddenly rush/bumb in my veines. It first was above my knees when I was still using five, I was going to stop using it but just felt to use it for a situation, I applied a 3rd spray after 6 hours and it became hell, my chest was pounding between my boobs and arm, I could just see it pounding/moving up and down and I felt hard blood rushes around my eyes. I stopped using it but the effects didn't go away so easily, I had these rushes around my knees still a lot for a long time.
Also under my knee, I was scared my leggs and feet would get no oxygen anymore and would suddenly die, I also had stabs everywhere in my body, inside my belly, inside my arm, brain, every place possible. It hurts a lot and doesn't feel ok at all.

Also when I have it in my eyes, I suddenly for a short time have a different kind of vision, like it's blurring. I also had a friend who was for not longer than 5 minutes in my house telling to my other friend he has that eye thing again(prob not first time because he might have gotten it when I went to his house with my clothes, it has gotten in almost all my clothes because of washing them or just because of laying in my college room). So it's not just me. I never used five in that house, it's there because it gotten in my clothes from using it in my collegeroom.

I also had heavy muscular spasm suddenly my legg,arm,.. would spasm, I also saw this on a girl in my cloud.

I theorised it is too much GABA in my blood, because five was so strong acting on the nerves. That would also stroke that if I used noopept and/or weed it always got worse.

I asked thundr a lot what it was and the answers didn't helped me much.
I still have it today but almost only around my eyes after not having used it for so long, It seems to get better when I do heavy sport but it always comes back I just hope it will go by with time Help
08-21-2016 11:49 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 312
Thanks received:
1335 thanks in 608 posts

08-21-2016 12:14 PM

Quote:between my boobs and arm

........think I figured out your problem.Dirol

Is your penis missing as well?Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-21-2016 12:14 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

Thanks received:
194 thanks in 108 posts

08-21-2016 1:11 PM

(08-21-2016 12:14 PM)theLaw Wrote:  ........think I figured out your problem.Dirol

Is your penis missing as well?Dodgy

English is not my main language so I didn't know how to describe it, I looked it up and it's armpit.

You think I'm joking, I'm telling the truth. Why would I lie about such thing? But yeah there's no one else that reported on it..
08-21-2016 1:11 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1335 thanks in 608 posts

08-21-2016 1:43 PM

(08-21-2016 1:11 PM)kerno Wrote:  English is not my main language so I didn't know how to describe it, I looked it up and it's armpit.

You think I'm joking, I'm telling the truth. Why would I lie about such thing? But yeah there's no one else that reported on it..

It's not that I don't believe you........but you're making a substantial claim :

1) nobody else reported it

2) Thundr has an excellent track record

3) Thundr has not pulled it from the store

4) There have been members in the past who experienced self-described "suicidal depression" from some substances that most members use on a regular basis, and most of those members are no longer here

Great claims require great evidence. Trust, but verify.

Personally, I appreciate any and all feedback about any product sold through this forum, regardless of how extreme the claim.Big boss

08-21-2016 1:43 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded

kerno - Banned
upgrade

Thanks received:
194 thanks in 108 posts

08-21-2016 2:00 PM

What you say is correct except that (he pulled it of the store, 5crux is something else then five I am very sure he also told me he was tweaking the formula), ofcourse it might just be me that is suspect to those effects but then again like I wrote others I know experienced this too.
I could come up with proof but at what point, it wouldn't matter anyway.

My post looks dark but it really is what it is I didn't lied about anything.
Thundr said after me asking a lot for CV4: I have something you might like to try out, I'm taking it out this weekend to make sure it does what I want it to do. Then he sended it me. So I guess he just didn't know what I went through could have happened. I will likely get through it and it should go away with diffusion I just hope 5crux is good and that such things don't happen again with anyone.
08-21-2016 2:00 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1335 thanks in 608 posts

08-21-2016 2:37 PM

Hey Kerno,

I appreciate you sharing your experiences with the forum.

After reading through your posts, it appears there might be some info lost in translation.........just something to keep in mind.

Also, it's probably not a good idea to use a chemical after you have a bad reaction. Not only is it unhealthy........but other members might see this as a sign that you are not behaving logically, and not believe your other claims.

Best of luck......hope everything works out!Mrgreen

08-21-2016 2:37 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 233
Thanks received:
706 thanks in 347 posts

08-21-2016 10:01 PM

Unfortunately, we're suffering from a small sample size in terms of test subjects for the "Five" products. It could be that Kerno is a 1:1,000,000 situation, or a 1:50.

GABA overdose is typically accompanied by vivid nightmares. Did you experience this, Kerno?

Finally, Kerno, I wouldn't take theLaw's joke so seriously. Laugh along. This is the Internet: if you're not careful, it will make you crazy.
08-21-2016 10:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Fivecrux (with androstadienone) standalone DrChocolate 53 5,593 03-30-2017 10:26 PM
Last Post: Arsenic