Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Experiences with Scent of Eros
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 108 posts

Experiences with Scent of Eros
08-17-2015 11:47 AM

As I mentioned in my introductory thread, I've been using pheromones on and off (mostly off) for around 13 years.

As usual here's my background for contextual purposes: I'm white, male, early thirties, a little shorter than average, ok looking, and I live with my partner (mid twenties). Mainly, I'm looking for a bit of extra bedroom spice, as our sex life has taken a bit of a slide for various reasons - including long working hours.

When I first started out on my pheromone adventue, Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive was my most effective mix, so naturally I'm inclined to give it another try. However, at present, I'm going to test with Scent of Eros in isolation.

NOTE: I'm very honest with my reviews. I do not just focus on the hits. In my view, non-hits are just as important as hits in terms of gauging how a product works. I will try my best to list every interaction and experience I had where I was in close proximity to other people.

Last Monday

I'd applied about eight inches of Scent of Eros early afternoon, walked through the park and spent a while shopping for groceries. I'd got no obvious hits from strangers - not that I really expected any.

When my partner came home at around 8pm, we cuddled up for a while, and she told me she wanted to give my a blow job. This was a very welcome development as she'd seemed to be actively avoiding sexual contact with me for the past week and a half, despite many opportunities for play. I attribute this to my failure to make her cum the last time we did anything sexual - she didn't even orgasm from finger play (which works with her about 95% of the time and gives her powerful orgasms).

Before she got down to business, I showered, and reapplied about 12 inches of Scent of Eros , covered with three and a bit sprays of Ralph Lauren Polo Blue. When we got into bed, we kissed deeply (which I wish we did more often) and she gave me a great blowjob. Then she put her face on my chest RIGHT on the spot where the Scent of Eros was, told me how good I smelled, and that she loved me.

It wasn't the most powerful hit I've ever had. It's actually pretty subtle, and less than I've achieved in good circumstances without pheromones - but the change in her behaviour from her utter sexual disinterest over the past week was pretty clear.

The Morning After

She seemed irritated with me before she went to work. Maybe the nol had converted to none and pissed her off. Maybe she was just annoyed that I'd used all the milk.

Today

Decided to do more Scent of Eros isolation testing. I needed to get my phone fixed and went to visit a few letting agents to check out new flats. I applied around 12 inches of Scent of Eros covered by Coolwater as a cover scent.

At the phone store, there were a number of men and women present,from 20s to late 30s I'd guess. I had to wait a while to see someone and there were two women close by me whilst I took a seat and waited. One was an attractive blonde (~25), who paid no attention to me whatsoever. I thought she might take the seat next to me, but she didn't and remained standing. The attractive brunette (~37) next to me however fidgeted slightly whilst we were waiting.

Slightly later, both myself and the brunette got served at the same time. When she was keying her pin number in the card reader, her arm touched mine. I subtly moved slightly further away (about 15cm), she moved to follow me and again her arm touched mine, I moved again (another 15cm) and again she moved to follow me and her arm touched mine. I made no attempt to engage her in conversation.

At the same time I was being served by a moderately attractive, short black girl (~23). She showed no behaviour out of the ordinary as she tried to get my phone working again!

Later I went to a few letting agents.

In first place I was served by a short, but attractive blonde girl (I'd guess also around 25). She was friendly and professional. Her body language was oriented very much in my direction in a way that I would have interpreted as interest if we were at a social event, but I didn't think much of it in this situation where she was trying to get me to rent a flat.

Second place, I was served by a mixed race woman in her late thirties/early forties. Average looks. Again, friendly and professional but nothing more. Third place, I was served by a young man - friendly and professional but nothing more.
Fourth place, I was served by an attractive brunette (~28) - yet again, friendly and professional but nothing else.

Also, whilst walking through the park, there were lots of dogs. None of the dogs showed any interest or unusual behaviour in me!

So, today, nothing particularly out of the ordinary happened except the very mild (and ambiguous) display of interest from the woman in the phone shop.

I will shower shortly and reapply some more Scent of Eros before my partner comes home. I'll update you with what happens then!
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2015 12:09 PM by Ancillian.)
08-17-2015 11:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
261 thanks in 108 posts

RE: Experiences with Scent of Eros
08-17-2015 4:19 PM

So...

Partner came home after a bad day at work and feeling constipated! Haha. I guess we were a bit closer than usual, but nothing major. She did, however, seem to cuddle in a position that had her nose close to the application point (covered by Ralph Lauren Polo Blue like the first time).

Also a note on self-effects: there's nothing dramatic, I was feeling slightly anxious today, and now I'm feeling slightly horny. Last time I was feeling slightly horny too. None of this is particularly unusual. I'll have to wear on more occasions to see if any patterns emerge.
08-17-2015 4:19 PM
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 672
Thanks received:
328 thanks in 179 posts

08-17-2015 4:37 PM

(08-17-2015 11:47 AM)Ancillian Wrote:  I attribute this to my failure to make her cum the last time we did anything sexual - she didn't even orgasm from finger play (which works with her about 95% of the time and gives her powerful orgasms).

I'm not sure women have this same memory like us guys do... Some women are used to not cumming. Poor souls!

Sometimes even the best of lovers can't make a woman cum...no matter how hard. If there's one thing I've learned about the female orgasm, its that 95% of the execution is in their head.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, Swoon, AOA, EFZ*, z69*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity
Apex: M3X, Titan, TUSC.

Working on a magical Cover...
08-17-2015 4:37 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
192 thanks in 89 posts

08-17-2015 4:57 PM

Scent of Eros has always been a hard one for me to figure out what to do with. I still have about half a bottle left over from a purchase in 2009

I want to like it, I really do. Something about the smell is very appealing to me but outside of giving me a headache after a few hours I could never tell what its goal was.

I tried it multiple times in business, social and sexual situations and every time it has served as a fancy cologne and not much else.

Now, paired with old New Pheromone Additive was great but I think that was because it covered the smell of cat piss better than my regular cover scent. The New Pheromone Additive was doing the leg work in that combo while the Scent of Eros smelled like heaven.

If they made a pheromoneless version of that and sold it in Dillards I would probably buy it to use as a daytime cologne but not knowing what it is actually good for I almost hate pairing it with anything other than New Pheromone Additive and risk cancelling out the effects of everything else
08-17-2015 4:57 PM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
261 thanks in 108 posts

08-17-2015 5:03 PM

(08-17-2015 4:37 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  I'm not sure women have this same memory like us guys do... Some women are used to not cumming. Poor souls!

Sometimes even the best of lovers can't make a woman cum...no matter how hard. If there's one thing I've learned about the female orgasm, its that 95% of the execution is in their head.

Ah, but the thing is here, she is used to cumming with me - like almost every time. I say 95% when talking about individual attempts, but prob 99+% when looking at a session as a whole (e.g. maybe I'll finger her, but she doesn't cum, then I'll eat her out, and she does). If she doesn't cum, I can tell she's bothered by it - and she's wondering what went wrong!

You're right that it's mostly in her head... but I view it as my job as a man to make sure her thoughts and emotions are leading her to orgasm. This is either through dirty texts, dirty talk in the bedroom, story telling, creating exciting scenarios, and simply being sexually attractive to her. I have been a master at this in the past, getting to the point that I could talk her to orgasm. In fact there were times that I made her cum so much she cried.

But for many reasons things have slipped over the years - and some of my old mental techniques would seem jarring to reintroduce at this point. That's why I think would be really helpful to have a little Keynesian stimulus from some effective mones - hence my recent experiments.
08-17-2015 5:03 PM

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
261 thanks in 108 posts

08-23-2015 5:41 PM

Another day of testing!

Summary: I got good results today and am pleased with progress. Partner again appeared to be sexually affected by the Scent of Eros and she orgasmed again. Also when out at a pub, another girl seemed to be affected by the phero cloud

This evening I wore around 12 inches of Scent of Eros covered by four sprays of Ralph Lauren Polo Blue. I went for a meal with my partner, then to a pub. Partner is still ill unfortunately, and her nose was running a lot, so I wasn't sure the 'mones would affect her - but by the end of the evening I was pretty sure they had.

For the most of the evening, partner was affectionate towards me, but no more so than usual. We weren't in particularly close proximity to many people during the evening - other than wait/bar saff, who were all friendly. The one exception was, whilst in the pub, there was a girl sitting close to me on the opposite side to partner (we were on one long sofa-style seat). She seemed to be very affected by my cloud.

Firstly, her body language was very much orientated in my direction. That was unusual given it was pointing away from all the rest of her friends. She also started hair flipping a lot. Usually, I don't read much in to hair flipping, but this was pretty dramatic. Then something cool happened. She crossed her legs tightly towards me, and vigorously jiggled her leg and pumped her foot. She did this not just once, but three or four times throughout the evening.

Although I cannot be sure, I surmised that something was going on between her legs!

As an aside, I've seen this behaviour before with my old Scent of Eros +New Pheromone Additive mix. As documented in another thread, I remember at least one girl seeking me out and sitting right in front of me in lectures, jiggling her legs and squeezing her thighs like there was no tomorrow.

The first jiggling session with the girl in the pub happened whilst partner had gone to the bathroom. Out of curiosity, I looked straight at her to check what her reaction would be if she saw me watching her. She didn't return my gaze and looked straight forward, without stopping the jiggling!

Maybe what she was doing was actually entirely innocent... maybe she was sexually stimulating herself but just didn't think that I'd guess what she was doing. Who knows?

Anyway...

Once partner and I had returned home, partner played some romantic music, put on something sexy and we started to kiss deeply. I can tell whether she is sexually receptive or not by how deeply she kisses me - and tonight I could definitely tell she was receptive! Also, when I started to lightly drag my finger nails across her skin, she responded in a way that she has not done so in weeks - and moaned and wriggled.

It was pretty late, so we only really did hand play, and both brought each other to orgasm. It took a while to get her off, but she seemed to have a good long orgasm once she got there. Maybe the delay was, in part, due to her continued flu-like symptoms.

Conclusions?
I'm minded to think that the Scent of Eros was responsible for both the behaviour of the girl in the pub and my partner - especially since a trend is now beginning to emerge with my partner's behaviour. My inclination is that Scent of Eros is acting as a mild sexual stimulant and mood enhancer. Also, given partner's illness, I'm willing to believe that its effects on her could be more profound than I witnessed tonight.
08-23-2015 5:41 PM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
261 thanks in 108 posts

08-24-2015 8:08 PM

Lest I forget them, here are a few additional observations/tentative conclusions - mostly drawn from the same incidents described above, but which I'd hitherto failed to mention.

So far, whilst wearing Scent of Eros ...

- I haven't observed any more explicit deference or respect from my partner.
- She remains playful, exuberant and somewhat endearingly annoying! She she wants to play thumb war, slaps, roughly playfight with me with the intention of winning, and engages in verbal teasing!
HOWEVER
- I have noticed her behaving in ways that she knows, from past experience, that I approve of - such as eating healthier (I'm very big on healthy eating).
- I have observed increased loving behaviour from her. (In addition to the experiences outlined in earlier posts, there was one other brief time that I wore Scent of Eros around her, where I applied the 'mones to my neck. She quickly zero'd in on my neck, wrapped her arms around me and told me how much she loved me).
- I have observed increased eagerness to engaged in sexual activity.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 8:09 PM by Ancillian.)
08-24-2015 8:08 PM
Thanks given by eibmoz

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scent of Eros experiences & review svh69 8 7,071 01-06-2014 11:52 PM
Last Post: Aero-el
  The Scent of Eros: Versace claims to come up with a fantastic name jvkohl 0 1,409 07-14-2013 5:39 PM
Last Post: jvkohl
  Scent of Eros for women self effects Synergist 18 9,903 08-14-2012 8:31 PM
  Scent of Eros Product review video jvkohl 0 2,692 03-02-2011 12:35 PM