Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Experienced user with questions
Blacky Chan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Experienced user with questions
01-19-2017 7:22 PM

(01-19-2017 10:45 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Its widely accepted but is it always true? Maybe in certain environments like nightclubs in a major city strong sexuals can be effective with some women in a large nightclub.

Agreed. When I first started using mones years ago I saw plenty of hitss from young girls with old New Pheromone Additive unbuffered
01-19-2017 7:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androcles - Banned
Banned

01-20-2017 12:10 AM

I just came back from Bangkok last month. I went clubbing/bars often. I was surrounded by young, petite, SE Asian women daily (because of circumstance, not because I'm all that!). M3X was king. I had no issues with 20 somethings and legit attraction. No, I didn't get laid by them. I'm married happily. But my point is that the mone didn't repel them given that most Sexuals have the propensity to do so. I think a lot of factors play into it, but I was surprised because the general notion is that heavy stuff drives away the younger--which occurs often, but I think it really depends on the blend and user. Dion was hit or miss, Core did nothing. I didn't bring BW. Ascend was okay. Brute was okay. GOA was okay. Cohesion was okay. M3X rose to the top in performance. It became my evening wear every other day there in the night scene and it helped generate the best fun for me, for what my comment is worth.

M3X wasn't so special when I came back and went out. It was good, but I felt it didn't do as well as when I was in Thailand. Of course, my food choices are different here in the US, my routines returned. getting back into the grind of things...work..stress..diet.East Coast biatches...etc..etc..

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
01-20-2017 12:10 AM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-20-2017 1:03 AM

Sounds like M3X attracts SE Asian ladies better as opposed to Caucasian. Thanks for the info Androcles.
01-20-2017 1:03 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

01-20-2017 7:46 AM

(01-20-2017 1:03 AM)lone ranger Wrote:  Sounds like M3X attracts SE Asian ladies better as opposed to Caucasian. Thanks for the info Androcles.

In the US, it is mixed in the variety of women here. Very mixed where I live. It works on any ethnicity in my experience. It just depends on how you carry yourself and who you meet and what's going on.

The point I was making, is about younger women and "sexual" mixes, not so much as an "Asian" mix. I was shocked at how good it was in Thailand. But that was my opportunity. Some has to do with I was on "VACATION". So I could see and do more. I had time to socialize and interact better not being on a schedule...like work, errands...routine. The people I was around in Thailand, were laid back and out to have fun. That makes a difference. The situation worked out in my favor.

The people back at home in the US, that I'm around, have to work, have a busy set of responsibilities. Sometimes M3X is helping me out big. Other times, I'm failing to rise to the occasion. Other times, I'm in the wrong situation.

So, no. Please don't think I'm saying M3X is an Asian women obtaining blend. That is not what I'm writing about. In the right situation with the right interaction, you can have M3X help you on any race and now....age group.

My dosages were 1-2 sprays. 1 if daytime 2 at night usually. 3 sprays in a 5-6 hour span if I'm out clubbing.

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 7:49 AM by Androcles.)
01-20-2017 7:46 AM
Johnylove
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2017 10:52 AM

(01-18-2017 8:56 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Uhh.........think I found the problem.Big boss

[Image: tumblr_n5oxkqa9zQ1re4ecdo3_250.gif]

Seriously, here is some info that might help with the testosterone issues. With low T mones are only a band-aid (if that):

Also.....for mones - start here : https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...faqs-faq-s

Cheers!Mrgreen

That sounds quiet interesting. Any of these methods/products you tried youreself?

Thanks for the answers boys. I remember thundr from back in the days and started researching his products. Looks pretty good to me but it doesnt seem like his products are being researched much. It kind of got me curious and prob gonna end up buying a few of his stuff.

I see that we stared talking about asians and that apex products were working good on that demographic. Not really intrested in asians but do you guys think that what works good on asians would generally work good on young caucasians better than lets say, products that seems to produce good hits on 30+ women? Thaughts?

Also forgot to mention that most of the time i am with the "main target" , i am with her for several hours at a time, stting close to her, sometimes alone and sometimes with other people. So products like imprint and dion seems like a good directions as they dont seem to be heavy sex me now hitters. Any other similar products from other companies you guys can think of?

Probably gonna end up buying 1 heavy none product just to see her reaction but im not sure on which one i am going to settle for. Thinking of something similar to instant jerk as i loved the self effects a lot. Worst that can happen is that ill use it in other occasions.
01-20-2017 10:52 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

01-20-2017 12:09 PM

(01-20-2017 10:52 AM)Johnylove Wrote:  That sounds quiet interesting. Any of these methods/products you tried youreself?

I have, but when dealing with personal nutritional, it's truly not a one-size-fits-all.

Haidut is a member of that forum who has some of the best advice in my opinion, mainly because he has tried so many different protocols.

The link I provided will boost T unlike anything else.......short of TRT, but low T is simply a symptom of a larger problem, primarily a broken metabolism. Restoring proper metabolic function is paramount to healthy androgen synthesis.

I started with Danny Roddy/Haidut's podcasts, and then worked my way up from there:

Best of luck! Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-20-2017 12:09 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

01-20-2017 12:23 PM

I feeling Trolled....some people just love to mux things up. Johny I never mentioned apex products and asians! Stop this shit!

--Abraham Lincoln
01-20-2017 12:23 PM
Johnylove
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2017 1:02 PM

(01-20-2017 12:09 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I have, but when dealing with personal nutritional, it's truly not a one-size-fits-all.

Haidut is a member of that forum who has some of the best advice in my opinion, mainly because he has tried so many different protocols.

The link I provided will boost T unlike anything else.......short of TRT, but low T is simply a symptom of a larger problem, primarily a broken metabolism. Restoring proper metabolic function is paramount to healthy androgen synthesis.

I started with Danny Roddy/Haidut's podcasts, and then worked my way up from there:

Best of luck! Smile

Pretty sure mine is caused by hypothyroid. Not rrally willing to fuck with t3 but heard that iod coupd help a lot. Havent done anything about it tho because i have been traveling for the past 2 years.

Thanks for the info tho. Very interesting forum and rubbing things on my balls is my jam so ill def look more into it.

Androcles, lol wut? Mx3? Thalaind? Your whole post is about that. Not even sure if you are trolling me.
01-20-2017 1:02 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

01-20-2017 1:38 PM

@johnylove

M3X and Thailand yes. To clarify, it's not Apex Products and Asians. I was around Thais mostly, but also others. My post was to present a point that sexuals can work on younger women. I just happen to have time to use M3x with my opportunity there in Thailand. There can be many reasons M3X worked for me compared to being mone free.

You want to twist things up?

--Abraham Lincoln
01-20-2017 1:38 PM
Johnylove
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2017 3:46 PM

Said apex products because i just read an other thread saying that dion and imprint worked pretty well on asians then you mentioning m3x. Sowwy if i got you all mixed up.

Not sure what you mean about not talking about asians but talking about asian girls in asia but okay?
01-20-2017 3:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New User With Some Questions! ryanj0 5 785 05-12-2020 11:02 AM
Last Post: ryanj0
  New here, but experienced mtester 6 1,002 02-08-2020 1:49 PM
Last Post: Gladen
Question New user and many questions Theseus 8 3,522 01-15-2014 6:17 AM
Last Post: stefdude