Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New user and many questions
Theseus
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 2 posts

Question New user and many questions
01-13-2014 7:54 AM

Hey guys,

Im new to this forum and reading threads for several days. Even though it helped a lot, i still have some questions. First of all im 23 years old college student. 6 1 and have a fit body. I was a clubber type turning into more of a chill out guy who invites people to his place instead of going out. However i still go clubbing at least once in a week. Im preety good with girls, i mean good looking quite good in conversation and i always keep a back up just as a precaution. Other than that i had some experience with mones 3 years ago, namely primial instinct, which i realised that it was too strong for me after reading this forum and max atraction gold (probably the first edition). By the way i remember that i used them extensively usually more than 2 sprays for MAG and quite a bit of PI

Alright my first question is, even though primial instinct and max atraction should be too strong for my age back then, i can remember that i got incredible hits, especially two incredible hit from girls who were 20 too. Does this means i should buy mone with high on NONE? Especially MAG was great, is there any similar product to MAG?

And most importently, after reading posts i realised that there are mainly 4 categories of products in the market. Sexual/attractive, social, status and trust/comfotable.

I will buy one for each category, so i chose AV, Glace, Wolf and Cohesion. Do day fit to me? What about nude and NA which i couldnt place it in one of these four categories. Or do you have any better option? I may also buy L2k v1. instead of AV, which one would you choose if you were me?

Even though we all have similar aims to be more clear, my aim is to be seen as a celebrity/rockstar(wolf) and create an instant atraction with some darkness and sexuality in it(AV). Glace and Cohesion are for increase aproachability and create rapport, respectively.

Of course im not planning to use all of them in each time but my plan is to use one drop AV, 2 sprey of wolf and add some glace on them at day, some cohesion at night.

Im open to any advise and im not familiar with posting to forums therefore i dont know any rituals if there are. Thanks in advance, and it really would be great if you explain the reasons of your advices according to my situation (age, college etc)

Last but not least, i couldnt find any mentions about conversational hypnosis in the forum, im sure there are many guys who are into it, especially the ones who are into subliminal messages. It is an incredible tool at pickup and also at daily regular relationships and very well increase the effects of pheromones, i hope i will have some time to talk about it on the next days. Again thanks in advance.
01-13-2014 7:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2854
Thanks received:
2056 thanks in 1039 posts

RE: New user and many questions
01-14-2014 10:14 AM

Welcome! Big Grin

I can't offer you advice cuz I'm not a guy Laugh1 but you have honed in on some great products to start out with.
Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-14-2014 10:14 AM
Thanks given by Theseus
stefdude
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 53 posts

01-14-2014 11:08 AM

I think you got great choices.If you got a solid game then you should benefit much from AV.If you want something alternative for status, with much attraction but a bit more serious, I highly suggest Corporativo.I love this stuff.Check the reviews to see if it suits you.

I also ordered cohesion with evolve (wanted a sexual product) and NA + androstadienone for crush mix.I've got already Corpo and l2k v1 for status and attraction/social.l2k v1 is complicated, but it's consistent.It won't hit as blatantly as AV but it's a steady and controllable attraction/sexual/social force.

Alpha Dreams:L2k v1 (Leather & Steel), Corporativo, Certo (sample)
PheromoneXS:Taboo, Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Xist (sample), Ascend (sample)
Liquid Alchemy Labs:Nude Alpha, Androstadienone, Wolf (sample)
Thundr:Core (Fury)
01-14-2014 11:08 AM
Thanks given by Theseus
Theseus
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 2 posts

01-15-2014 1:37 AM

Thanks for the welcome,

After your advice i read more on l2k v1 and decided to buy it. So i made my first order for l2k v1 and glace. This week i will make another order but now from LAL for wolf and AV. If im lucky enough i may get one sample of NA too.

So should i use L2k v1 in college setting like in lectures or leave it for nightouts?
01-15-2014 1:37 AM
stefdude
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
74 thanks in 53 posts

01-15-2014 1:44 AM

(01-15-2014 1:37 AM)Theseus Wrote:  Thanks for the welcome,

After your advice i read more on l2k v1 and decided to buy it. So i made my first order for l2k v1 and glace. This week i will make another order but now from LAL for wolf and AV. If im lucky enough i may get one sample of NA too.

So should i use L2k v1 in college setting like in lectures or leave it for nightouts?

You can use it both day and night.Did you order it scented?

01-15-2014 1:44 AM

Theseus
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 2 posts

01-15-2014 2:15 AM

(01-15-2014 1:44 AM)stefdude Wrote:  You can use it both day and night.Did you order it scented?

No, i bought Tom Ford Noir 2 weeks ago and if i ordered mones scented Noir would be a waste of money. I hope it covers l2k. Have any ideas?
01-15-2014 2:15 AM
stefdude
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
74 thanks in 53 posts

01-15-2014 2:39 AM

(01-15-2014 2:15 AM)Theseus Wrote:  No, i bought Tom Ford Noir 2 weeks ago and if i ordered mones scented Noir would be a waste of money. I hope it covers l2k. Have any ideas?

Any cologne should be ok.I've just read that if they are scented they may have better diffusion.Spray the mones wait 10 minutes (although silicone base seems to dry very fast) and apply on top the cologne.If you are in a hurry apply cover first and on top the mones.Anyway mixing them together will aid diffusion.

A minority of people can smell piss, sweat in the mones, the rest will detect a slight perfume like scent if you put it uncovered.So cologne is for these people and for better diffusion in general.

01-15-2014 2:39 AM
Theseus
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 2 posts

01-15-2014 5:06 AM

I see by the way, what is your regular dosage for l2k, and after some more digging, it seems like the effects of l2k v1 and cohesion are not that different, both increase conformity of the opposite, therefore should i consider to buy cohesion or would l2k bring similar effects as cohesion in some mixes too
01-15-2014 5:06 AM
stefdude
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
74 thanks in 53 posts

01-15-2014 5:17 AM

(01-15-2014 5:06 AM)Theseus Wrote:  I see by the way, what is your regular dosage for l2k, and after some more digging, it seems like the effects of l2k v1 and cohesion are not that different, both increase conformity of the opposite, therefore should i consider to buy cohesion or would l2k bring similar effects as cohesion in some mixes too

I've order Cohesion yesterday.I can't say if they are very similar but I believe they aren't, based on the reviews.L2K dosage is 1-2 sprays for me and almost everyone.Personally 2 sprays isn't OD for me.Test and see.

01-15-2014 5:17 AM

Share This Thread