Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Evolve XS -- spray
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Evolve XS -- spray
06-07-2013 11:34 AM

Hey fellows.

So I've been reading up all the threads on evolve and came across hundreds of testomonial experiences from you guys and others on how its great at social turning into sexual contact.

It is apparently one of the few mones that will get women chasing you, texting you , and gets all the young ones too even if your older.. I hear it attracts caucausions for some are darker skinned women for others.. Hit ranges have been 18-50.

But enough of what I've read.. I am interested in some thing I don't know about your experiences.

How many of you have successfully CLOSED with evolve on. And just evolve spray.. I mean SEX.. not just chit chat, text messages, women stalking you (which is all great and attention does feel great doesn't it comrades?) but actual lay reports.

Very rarely does a mone product make women so eager to come on to a man, chase a man etc (A man who shows some interest that is by flirting, talking, joking etc) and still turn them on physically to be dominated by a man in bed (Which shows more aggression from a man than restraint). Yet I heard of testomonials that say with this mix you feel like the man in bed too. Like you wanna take the lead. But yet the woman chase you and take the lead in the beginning. Kinda like get her to want you then give it to her....

So I'm interested in knowing if you think this mone mix is a good mix for first dates, or even into 2nd , 3rd, and dates involving sex..? Or do you think you need something stronger when it comes time for sex closing?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 11:34 AM by dsouza.)
06-07-2013 11:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

RE: Evolve XS -- spray
06-07-2013 11:54 AM

(06-07-2013 11:34 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Hey fellows.

So I've been reading up all the threads on evolve and came across hundreds of testomonial experiences from you guys and others on how its great at social turning into sexual contact.

It is apparently one of the few mones that will get women chasing you, texting you , and gets all the young ones too even if your older.. I hear it attracts caucausions for some are darker skinned women for others.. Hit ranges have been 18-50.

But enough of what I've read.. I am interested in some thing I don't know about your experiences.

How many of you have successfully CLOSED with evolve on. And just evolve spray.. I mean SEX.. not just chit chat, text messages, women stalking you (which is all great and attention does feel great doesn't it comrades?) but actual lay reports.

Very rarely does a mone product make women so eager to come on to a man, chase a man etc (A man who shows some interest that is by flirting, talking, joking etc) and still turn them on physically to be dominated by a man in bed (Which shows more aggression from a man than restraint). Yet I heard of testomonials that say with this mix you feel like the man in bed too. Like you wanna take the lead. But yet the woman chase you and take the lead in the beginning. Kinda like get her to want you then give it to her....

So I'm interested in knowing if you think this mone mix is a good mix for first dates, or even into 2nd , 3rd, and dates involving sex..? Or do you think you need something stronger when it comes time for sex closing?

Evolve is A great product, very social with a sexual edge ime, be careful of what you read though, evolve aswell as a lot of Steves products get massively over hyped on the forum. Yes I have closed with 1 spray of evolve once with a blonde 19 yo nurse, but apart from that I think for me evolve is much better suited to day wear.
06-07-2013 11:54 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-07-2013 12:04 PM

(06-07-2013 11:54 AM)Blade Wrote:  Evolve is A great product, very social with a sexual edge ime, be careful of what you read though, evolve aswell as a lot of Steves products get massively over hyped on the forum. Yes I have closed with 1 spray of evolve once with a blonde 19 yo nurse, but apart from that I think for me evolve is much better suited to day wear.

May I ask if you've ever tried 2 or 3 sprays during the daytime and if so what effect did you notice?

Steve has emphasized in his advertising that evolve is better suited for evening/night wear at clubs, parties, and bars.

You say in your experience its better suited to daywear... Does that mean malls, work, school, libraries etc ?

From what I've read it doesn't turn sexual right away, it takes several hours.. Have you tried spending 1+ hrs with a women to see its effect on them? Have you tried it on dates lasting more than 3 hrs?

Have you tried it on older women? Like 30+... did you see any response around them? Sex does come easier as women get older (I know I shouldn't stereotype but it is true for many) as they get hornier than younger women.. Some MILFs are twisted.. but I digress Man in love

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 12:07 PM by dsouza.)
06-07-2013 12:04 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

06-07-2013 1:45 PM

(06-07-2013 12:04 PM)dsouza Wrote:  May I ask if you've ever tried 2 or 3 sprays during the daytime and if so what effect did you notice?

Steve has emphasized in his advertising that evolve is better suited for evening/night wear at clubs, parties, and bars.

You say in your experience its better suited to daywear... Does that mean malls, work, school, libraries etc ?

From what I've read it doesn't turn sexual right away, it takes several hours.. Have you tried spending 1+ hrs with a women to see its effect on them? Have you tried it on dates lasting more than 3 hrs?

Have you tried it on older women? Like 30+... did you see any response around them? Sex does come easier as women get older (I know I shouldn't stereotype but it is true for many) as they get hornier than younger women.. Some MILFs are twisted.. but I digress Man in love

Yes I have tried evolve at 2 sprays in the day and didn't seem to give me any stronger results, I don't see the point in a "sexual" product that you have to wait several hours to get that effect, but steve has said that all the molecules in the mix diffuse at the same rate so that it doesn't become to aggressive, I have found this to be true and I don't see much of a change in effects from start to finish.

Don't get me wrong I love evolve in oil and alcohol, it is very versatile and attractive to women young and old, it is also good at disarming the AMOGS, and is still effective in clubs and bars, but it does seem a little too buffered for me, the best results I have had have all been in the day time.
06-07-2013 1:45 PM

Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-07-2013 2:57 PM

So far New Pheromone Additive is the only one I'm getting laid hits...

Testing Evolve oil right now (solo) will report if I get good hits!
06-07-2013 2:57 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-07-2013 3:15 PM

(06-07-2013 2:57 PM)Spearfisher Wrote:  So far New Pheromone Additive is the only one I'm getting laid hits...

Testing Evolve oil right now (solo) will report if I get good hits!

Yes please do.. Also do you have the spray? I would like to know how the spray fairs with you comrade.

I've ordered the spray product in nobility.. Oils have always given me trouble for one reason or another. Mine is on the way so I look forward to testing.. I see it was shipped out only hrs after I purchased it.. Fantastic SteveO!

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 3:25 PM by dsouza.)
06-07-2013 3:15 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-07-2013 5:07 PM

Anybody tried Evolve XS specifically to pick up waitresses in daytime, say around afternoon lunch..Keep in mind they are at work so its business to them but waitessing at a restaurant is also social. It seems evolve needs time to work and a waitress doesn't "hang around" long enough between tables to be exposed to your evolve signature for long. Secondly, its daytime. Anyone successfully pulled this off?

I recall reading a post by a user (testomonial) that stated evolve was used in MC D's to pick up a girl! So who knows!

My bottle should be arriving soon , just don't want to offend my waitress friends in a rather family oriented restaurant.

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 5:08 PM by dsouza.)
06-07-2013 5:07 PM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-07-2013 6:15 PM

(06-07-2013 12:04 PM)dsouza Wrote:  May I ask if you've ever tried 2 or 3 sprays during the daytime and if so what effect did you notice?

Dosing should be 1 spray if used alone, 2 sprays if mixed with something else. I tried running around with more than that and let's just say people thought I would rape them.

Now I can't really compare day to night, but just know that you're pretty much projecting an aura that you want sex.

I had kids' moms giving me big smiles so it does work on older women

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
06-07-2013 6:15 PM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

06-08-2013 3:27 AM

Personally I would never go above 1 spray. Hell, even one can be overwhelming but that might just be my body chemistry. I don't get how you guys can pull off multiple sprays of this stuff, seriously.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 3:35 AM by D_Darko.)
06-08-2013 3:27 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-08-2013 3:50 AM

(06-08-2013 3:27 AM)D_Darko Wrote:  Personally I would never go above 1 spray. Hell, even one can be overwhelming but that might just be my body chemistry. I don't get how you guys can pull off multiple sprays of this stuff, seriously.

I definitely don't plan on using more than 1 spray in the restaurant.. but do you think this product will shine there? Or do you think it can ruin my interactions?

And for none products lower dosages always agreed with me.. I don't see how it will be any different with Evolve.

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
06-08-2013 3:50 AM

Share This Thread