Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Evolve XS -- spray
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Evolve XS -- spray
06-10-2013 1:40 PM

(06-08-2013 10:20 AM)thundr Wrote:  While age does have a part in none dosing I feel its mostly dependent on natural hormone levels.

I'm 37 and I have to be very careful with none or I OD. I don't get challenged or have male aggression directed at me, its more like snoop said, its intimidating to ppl. Most girls ghost me, beta guys go into some bitch submission mode, and alpha types tend to feel the need to prove their manliness in overt displays. Overcompensating.

I found out I can run higher none levels when I'm cutting as compared to bulking. Cutting lowers my natural test levels bc I'm doing cardio, limiting food intake, and resting more. Bulking I'm balls out high reps low weight and resting very little in between sets. Also consuming protein like some prehistoric monster.

This brought a conclusion to mind that none dosing has alot to do with your own testosterone metabolism. How your body is currently handling its testosterone levels is a huge factor in none dosage.

Hey friend

Can OD of none also be dependent not just on age, on hormones of testosterone, but also if one LOOKS and APPEARS intimidating?

In other words a 40 year old man who has low test, may still OD on none just because of his look?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
06-10-2013 1:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

06-10-2013 4:59 PM

My bottle of evolve xs came in today and I was excited to give it a try. I ordered it in Nobility.

Around 5:30 pm I headed out of my condo with 1 spray on. I I liked the smell of nobility.

I noticed children gathered in the lobby were all looking at me. I smiled but felt wierd saying anything to them as they're so young but noticed they kept looking at me as if there was no intimidation.

When I got into the elevator to head down to the garage a lady with child asked me "which floor do you want?" This was uncharasteristic of people.. they usually don't ask in my building.

On the drive to pick up my female friend from work I found myself listening intently to the radio and the jokes and even laughing at them and smiling. I didn't pay any attention to what was happening outside my car except for the street lights. It seems I was becoming introverted.

Now 1 hr has gone by with product I pick up my friend and we head out to grab a bite to eat at a cafe.

This is where either A) The product failed miserably B) The product shows different colors and didn't agree with me

I Became EXTREMELY introverted. RAGE. VERY IMPATIENT. NOTHING TO SAY to my friend who was as sweet as she always is.. I found the look I got an hr prior were all history.. I was now getting cashiers looking afraid of me as if I was a rapist and no women at dinner spots glancing in my direction.

Over the next hr the product caused so much rage I was in a verbal fight with my friend after 6 months of not arguing. I didn't like the fact that she was so quiet (which she always is but it doesn't bother me as I have plenty to say).. Well not tonight.. i had nothing to say.. I was VERY introverted... I felt to myself.

Then it hit me.. 20 mcg NONE! You got it.. I always had trouble with anything more than 10 mcg none and thats if I mixed it with a ton of glace.

Well its now 3 hrs later.. i still feel hostility , rage, introversion, and inability to relax. I am not sure why the none in this product broke down on my skin so quickly. I was expecting it to hit after 4-5 hrs not now.

In any case I don't know why all these bad effects like introversion, anger, short temper, and impatience hit so quickly and so suddenly. Nothing in the environment could of caused this to happen except maybe a sudden surge of friendliness to avoidance making the impact on how I perceived and how I acted so drastic.

All in all I didn't test it in a bar.. It was a cafe in the evening and a coffee shop. If I was on a date I'd have nothing smart to say.. this product doesn't help you think at all.

It can't be my mind and me because when I wear other less heavier none products this doesn't happen to me.

Ok so some unopinionated facts:

A)Nobility smells great
B) This product DOESN"T get me talking or taking action like p75 would
C) This product makes me very introverted
D) The more introverted this product makes me the more angry I become at myself because my communication skills go down the drain.
E) This product shined (was social) the first 1hr and then it was all downhill (introversion and rage)

Verdict? It doesn't agree with me. But i'm sure it works for many others based on the reviews I've read.

If you're naturally a gabber who needs to shut up more and be more manly this product may help you.

If you're like me and already very hesitant for words around strangers and have a more masculine look in body and face this product will only intimidate more.

Note: I am not putting down SteveO product. I'm putting down my experience with it.

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

06-10-2013 4:59 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

06-10-2013 5:23 PM

Instead of spaying, try dropping it. Starting with one and work your way up
06-10-2013 5:23 PM
thundr
Vendor

06-10-2013 7:54 PM

(06-10-2013 1:40 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Hey friend

Can OD of none also be dependent not just on age, on hormones of testosterone, but also if one LOOKS and APPEARS intimidating?

In other words a 40 year old man who has low test, may still OD on none just because of his look?

That's a good observation. No age isn't the only factor in social interactions with none.

It's been in my experience that the way you look lets you get away with wearing more none or places limits on how much none you can wear. Whether it be on purpose or accidental OD often its amplified by what others perceive you to be. Sort of like if it fits the part or not. Stephen hawking couldn't pull off 30mcg of none. It would confuse ppl and they would ghost him. First thing ppl do when you are wearing none is size you up to see if all that none makes sense. Social dynamics are regressed into a primitive level. if you don't fit their perception then you get ghosted or challenged.

How you carry yourself has alot to do with social interaction with or without mones. I'm 37, 6'1, covered in ink, and carry a lot of muscle mass. Even without mones I can tend to shy ppl off me if I dont stay loose.

Mones are just 10%. How you walk talk and interact can have much more impact than mones. If you find yourself accidentally pushing ppl off you then work on lightening up body language and tone of voice.

Low test can be remedied often with a good liver detox and strict avoidance of xenoestrogen containing products. Then adjust diet and start doing compound exercises in the gym. If that doesn't work then HRT is the next best choice.
06-10-2013 7:54 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

06-10-2013 8:49 PM

(06-10-2013 5:23 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Instead of spaying, try dropping it. Starting with one and work your way up

Or if you have one of the empty XS sample bottles, you could put Evolve in there as 1 spray is equivalent to only half a spray of the regular bottle, so you just get half of the Evolve dosage with 1 spray.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
06-10-2013 8:49 PM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

06-11-2013 7:21 AM

(06-10-2013 4:59 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Then it hit me.. 20 mcg NONE! You got it.. I always had trouble with anything more than 10 mcg none and thats if I mixed it with a ton of glace.

You can reduce dosage per spray by diluting it with about 9 part everclear and 1 part dpg, or mixing it with other mones in a small bottle.

I've been thinking about diluting ascend and cohesion oil since I get the feeling they may be too high dosage for me, but not sure what dpg and alcohol ratio to add
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 7:22 AM by veramis.)
06-11-2013 7:21 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-11-2013 7:33 AM

(06-10-2013 7:54 PM)thundr Wrote:  Low test can be remedied often with a good liver detox and strict avoidance of xenoestrogen containing products. Then adjust diet and start doing compound exercises in the gym. If that doesn't work then HRT is the next best choice.

I agree with your advice on low test.. been ona liver cleanse for 1 month now and feeling all supplements working better. Also have been doing compound exercises and have noticed my sex drive is up. Not like at 25 but not bad given my age (40+)

As for image I'm only 5'7-5'8" and 170.. I don't carry huge amounts of muscle but at the same time am not super social or friendly.. I am also blood type O.. I think that is why I OD on heavy none so easily. Also lots of injuries from MMA in my 20's have lead me to neck pain, tmj, shoulder injuries, back and knee injuries. How can anyone be relaxed and look friendly after taking so much punishment?

Good thing I got out of that life. Been in a long standing relationship for 10 years.. Just got out of it last october. Being single at 40+ sucks.. its hard to live like 25.. More money , mones, etc but the body isn't what it used to be, and I find it difficult to party till 4 am and eat anything I want like a 25 year old.

Mones have changed with age.. Seems lower none products work better for me NOW than at 25 which is ironic because it should be the opposite.
Goes to show OD on none can be great even if test is lower and age is higher if one looks aggressive , unalert or intimidating in the least.

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 7:37 AM by dsouza.)
06-11-2013 7:33 AM
thundr
Vendor

06-11-2013 9:44 AM

(06-11-2013 7:33 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Also lots of injuries from MMA in my 20's have lead me to neck pain, tmj, shoulder injuries, back and knee injuries. How can anyone be relaxed and look friendly after taking so much punishment?

Question is my friend, how can someone NOT be relaxed from all that? Lol. I'm right there with ya Ive been battered as well. Ive been in martial arts since I was 7 and joined MMA in college at 17 under a guy who trained direct under rickson gracie. We rolled in an unfinished moldy basement nogi style. However the bulk of my residual injuries were from muay thai and streetfights. Back then you were either a jit guy or striker. There was little crossover. I wanted both so I joined a kickboxing gym too.

This guy was a champion boxer from thailand. He was also a sadist. He was all about limb destruction. "why attack leaves when trunk and branches hold them up?" That fucking little guy..
So I brought that into my fights. My philosophy was I'm the meanest, smartest, most athletic MMA guy you ever seen and if this is just a hobby for you.. you're gonna get hurt. I was never the glorious jit guy with stellar finishes. I just beat every bodypart until you couldn't take it anymore or didn't wake up. To all the upcoming MMA guys, learn pressure points. It will make you a remarkable fighter.

So 3 anger management classes later, criminal records and assault charges lawsuits, horrible arthritis in my hands, a left knee that hates going down stairs, too many scars to count, getting stabbed, and a right elbow that doesn't like to straighten out sometimes-- I decided I needed a lifestyle change at 26. Permanent injury to my intestines was the last straw. Just bc your abs are made of iron doesn't mean the organs behind it are.

My 3rd anger management class was voluntary and honestly the most help. It was 1 on 1 and out of pocket. The guy was amazing and he opened my eyes to what I had become based on my past. Was I to let a troubled childhood continue to dictate my future? No matter my victories or losses or how badass I was, I always tell ppl the hardest fight I ever had was against myself.

You have to find inner peace through whatever means works for you. Once that happens everything just falls in place. Ppl can see it and you don't have to worry how you are acting or carrying yourself, if you are intimidating them or making ppl nervous.

Ppl always ask do I miss it. Hell yeah who wouldnt. Being made of metal, ppl fearing you, the thrill and high of being on top, incredible shape, a reputation that walks in the door hours before you do. Being a walking natural disaster.
What I don't miss is the raw anger at the world. The high I got from hurting males. The injuries, the guilt from hurt I placed on ppl both physically and mentally, the overall chaos that lived in my head. I beat that demon and he is no longer welcome in my world.

Sorry for the threadjack, but the principle point is that sometimes even when the trauma of it all subsides, a lot remains that is unhealed and unhealthy. It is up to us, and only us, to remedy this.

We use mones to amplify social interaction but they are only 10% of the equation. The rest is left to our conscious and subconscious minds and how we project it to the world from inside.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 9:48 AM by thundr.)
06-11-2013 9:44 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

06-11-2013 9:58 AM

(06-11-2013 9:44 AM)thundr Wrote:  Question is my friend, how can someone NOT be relaxed from all that? Lol. I'm right there with ya Ive been battered as well. Ive been in martial arts since I was 7 and joined MMA in college at 17 under a guy who trained direct under rickson gracie. We rolled in an unfinished moldy basement nogi style. However the bulk of my residual injuries were from muay thai and streetfights. Back then you were either a jit guy or striker. There was little crossover. I wanted both so I joined a kickboxing gym too.

This guy was a champion boxer from thailand. He was also a sadist. He was all about limb destruction. "why attack leaves when trunk and branches hold them up?" That fucking little guy..
So I brought that into my fights. My philosophy was I'm the meanest, smartest, most athletic MMA guy you ever seen and if this is just a hobby for you.. you're gonna get hurt. I was never the glorious jit guy with stellar finishes. I just beat every bodypart until you couldn't take it anymore or didn't wake up. To all the upcoming MMA guys, learn pressure points. It will make you a remarkable fighter.

So 3 anger management classes later, criminal records and assault charges lawsuits, horrible arthritis in my hands, a left knee that hates going down stairs, too many scars to count, getting stabbed, and a right elbow that doesn't like to straighten out sometimes-- I decided I needed a lifestyle change at 26. Permanent injury to my intestines was the last straw. Just bc your abs are made of iron doesn't mean the organs behind it are.

My 3rd anger management class was voluntary and honestly the most help. It was 1 on 1 and out of pocket. The guy was amazing and he opened my eyes to what I had become based on my past. Was I to let a troubled childhood continue to dictate my future? No matter my victories or losses or how badass I was, I always tell ppl the hardest fight I ever had was against myself.

You have to find inner peace through whatever means works for you. Once that happens everything just falls in place. Ppl can see it and you don't have to worry how you are acting or carrying yourself, if you are intimidating them or making ppl nervous.

Ppl always ask do I miss it. Hell yeah who wouldnt. Being made of metal, ppl fearing you, the thrill and high of being on top, incredible shape, a reputation that walks in the door hours before you do. Being a walking natural disaster.
What I don't miss is the raw anger at the world. The high I got from hurting males. The injuries, the guilt from hurt I placed on ppl both physically and mentally, the overall chaos that lived in my head. I beat that demon and he is no longer welcome in my world.

Sorry for the threadjack, but the principle point is that sometimes even when the trauma of it all subsides, a lot remains that is unhealed and unhealthy. It is up to us, and only us, to remedy this.

We use mones to amplify social interaction but they are only 10% of the equation. The rest is left to our conscious and subconscious minds and how we project it to the world from inside.

Now I know why they call you THUNDR.. Enough said.

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

06-11-2013 9:58 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-11-2013 10:20 AM

Ok so with the advice on this forum I decided to go out with less EVOLVE and give it a shot.

Today was different. From the time i put it on to the 2.5 hr mark I had women waving at me in coffee shops, smiles from lots of people, then at the mall women coming up to me asking me if I know where certain stores are (This one woman in particular didn't know where a certain store was.. i never have been there.. Damnit I could of number closed her by walking her there. I offered help to her by telling her to ask the coffee store 10 feet away but she declined.. BANG it hit me.. Why would she decline something so simple to ask. It was a HIT by all regards). Then throughout the next hour I felt continued surge of confidence.. I went up to a lady in a booth in the mall I always see and opened her without business in mind.. I started off with the line "I just came by to say hi .. and ended with getting her name and telling her I'd see her again.. She was married but was laughing, joking smiling at every stupid silly thing I could utter. Whoever said you don't need game for a hit to occur is really spot on the money.. I could just be myself in the moment. I think if I had better knowledge of the mall and where every store is next time it will be a great place to pickup in daytime.. that's my homework. Damn that lady who came up to me was a 30 something milf... too bad.

Ok here's the thing after the 2.5 hr mark things began to get more introverted. I tended to attract the attention of hotter looking woman in stores but wasn't as social and couldn't think as clearly as when only the socials hit.

This leads me to believe SteveO is right on the money when he markets this product as a date or nighttime club mix. After 2.5-3 hrs your left with the will to do nothing but makeout , feelup, or screw, and if your using it randomly at the mall it better be in the social zone of the mix because if you catch a hot woman in the heavy none zone shes not going to be dtf or kiss or anything if she doesn't know you.

I think 2.5 hrs is a good ratio , after all how much can you socialize before you turn things physical? You need to get physical at some point. So dinner dates, clubs, and even afternoon dates works. if you just want to number close women you have best chances during the initial hrs.

The only thing I would like more is to know how to extend the social time of the mix under certain circumstances (non dates) if possible as thats where it shines for picking up strangers.

A piece of advice , spray this on 5 minutes before your date arrives.. It kicks in right away.. It doesn't take hrs for effects and if you spray too early you'll miss the social zone (all it takes is for your date to be late).

Tommorrow goal, go to 2 malls and MEMORIZE every stores location and how to get there. Soon I'll be a body of knowledge and ready to help people with the most common pickup question if they open you there ("Do you know where xxx is").

But still that gives me a 2.5 hr window to meet women of age without looking too desparate trying to pick up every woman in site and getting schooled by security.

I find women who work in stores hard to pick up... they come to serve you and its more talk about business from the get go which kills attraction unless your there to buy which = going broke pretty soon if thats your means to getting numbers Laugh1.

This product works but use it as advertised. BTW I realized something yesterdays dose was not 1 spray it was 1.5.. I realized the first spray came out hardly out of the new bottle and I pushed the button again.. Today I used just 1 spray.. I don't think dropping to half will help because it will tame the social aspects to the point where maybe they won't hit me over the head either.

Bottom line this product is the FIRST mix I've ever used where a 30 something hot milf came up to me with a question that could of got me her number. I did nothing to intiate, not even eye contact.

On a date I don't doubt this mix would work wonders but it helps if you go in with at least 3 questions you'd like to ask a woman to start conversations to lead things in a romantic direction. But in random settings like malls , cafes, and out and about it helps if you know enough about the setting to answer questions. I was totally unprepared.. To this day I am always the one initiating. I wasn't used to the shock of a question like that and an approach out of the blue.

The chance of me getting physical during the morning or daytime with a stranger is basically nil which is why I ask, do you (STEVEO or others) have any advice on how I could extend the social duration of the mix during non date settings. It works better than other socials I've tried as women initiate!

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 10:31 AM by dsouza.)
06-11-2013 10:20 AM

Share This Thread