Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Evolve XS -- spray
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Evolve XS -- spray
06-08-2013 8:44 AM

(06-08-2013 3:27 AM)D_Darko Wrote:  Personally I would never go above 1 spray. Hell, even one can be overwhelming but that might just be my body chemistry. I don't get how you guys can pull off multiple sprays of this stuff, seriously.

I'm 38 and I can safely load up on none products. Two sprays evolve work for me and I just ordered dirty p so any time I need a none kick I can add a drop.

Age has a lot to do with dosage. I go super high on none and I'm totally fine. With evolve oil i usually stick to one drop.

If she bites you did it right.
06-08-2013 8:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-08-2013 9:58 AM

(06-08-2013 8:44 AM)alphavitea Wrote:  I'm 38 and I can safely load up on none products. Two sprays evolve work for me and I just ordered dirty p so any time I need a none kick I can add a drop.

Age has a lot to do with dosage. I go super high on none and I'm totally fine. With evolve oil i usually stick to one drop.

I'm jealous. I'm 39 and have to be more careful with how much androstenone I wear because I tend to intimidate too much if I have a lot of ~none on. One drop of Evolve is magical for me. I can only wear 2 if I have a few hours before I go anywhere or people treat me like the Godfather.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
06-08-2013 9:58 AM

thundr
Vendor

06-08-2013 10:20 AM

While age does have a part in none dosing I feel its mostly dependent on natural hormone levels.

I'm 37 and I have to be very careful with none or I OD. I don't get challenged or have male aggression directed at me, its more like snoop said, its intimidating to ppl. Most girls ghost me, beta guys go into some bitch submission mode, and alpha types tend to feel the need to prove their manliness in overt displays. Overcompensating.

I found out I can run higher none levels when I'm cutting as compared to bulking. Cutting lowers my natural test levels bc I'm doing cardio, limiting food intake, and resting more. Bulking I'm balls out high reps low weight and resting very little in between sets. Also consuming protein like some prehistoric monster.

This brought a conclusion to mind that none dosing has alot to do with your own testosterone metabolism. How your body is currently handling its testosterone levels is a huge factor in none dosage.
06-08-2013 10:20 AM
gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-08-2013 11:44 AM

I have the Evolve Spray and to be honest its the least used in the ACE pack for me. I like using a none (or nighttime) product for the hit you over the head effects and for my body Evolve doesn't do that.

I feel its a lot more social than sexual though I can feel the sexual undertones (hard to explain). I too have had the best effects during the day - read my ACE review thread for the details. I've worn it at night at a club (prob 6/7 times now) and didn't like it for that kind of atmosphere where hit you over the head mixes work better. I've never gotten the girls chase you around and want to jump you effect but then again I haven't gotten that with very many products.

I'm kind of at an impasse with Evolve b/c I don't think its quite suitable for a professional environment and I don't think its great for clubs. It's much better in dates or if you already have a girlfriend to get her really worked up before the special time. I haven't tried it in malls or coffeeshops yet but based on what I know so far I think those might also be great places to use it. I guess I need to branch out my testing more as I work all day then go out to bars/clubs there's not much in between for me right now.

I have the spray version so maybe the oil is better (but probably not going to invest money to find out) and also I've only ever used 1 spray at a time. Most of the time I mix it with cohesion (also tried glace but didn't have good results) I will try the full ACE sometime soon to see if Ascend and the Cops helps kick up the Evolve a bit. Maybe someone else who's run the full combo can elaborate.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Apex - Core, Imprint
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, BW)
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
06-08-2013 11:44 AM
Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-08-2013 5:10 PM

(06-07-2013 3:15 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Yes please do.. Also do you have the spray? I would like to know how the spray fairs with you comrade.

I've ordered the spray product in nobility.. Oils have always given me trouble for one reason or another. Mine is on the way so I look forward to testing.. I see it was shipped out only hrs after I purchased it.. Fantastic SteveO!

I have spray but I prefer oil products if available. What kind of trouble did you have with oils?

One drop Evolve oil (FXS) didn't bring up any sexual tension last night... (I was with a girl that I had sex before) It didn't make me horny either... I'll try two drops next time...
06-08-2013 5:10 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Re: Evolve XS -- spray
06-08-2013 10:20 PM

Ive used this around my gf and it hits her hard everytime. She went as far as even asking me "what are you doing different? " Her being my gf we have sex frequently but while I have evolve on she is hornier, more talkitive in bed and orgasms more. I absolutely love how she acts around me as well. Its almost as if to her no man comes close to me. I love it honestly.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
06-08-2013 10:20 PM

Ragnar
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-09-2013 1:34 AM

(06-08-2013 10:20 PM)whatupbrah Wrote:  Ive used this around my gf and it hits her hard everytime. She went as far as even asking me "what are you doing different? " Her being my gf we have sex frequently but while I have evolve on she is hornier, more talkitive in bed and orgasms more. I absolutely love how she acts around me as well. Its almost as if to her no man comes close to me. I love it honestly.

Is that with Evolve solo, or in combo with anything else?
06-09-2013 1:34 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-09-2013 2:27 AM

(06-08-2013 10:20 PM)whatupbrah Wrote:  Ive used this around my gf and it hits her hard everytime. She went as far as even asking me "what are you doing different? " Her being my gf we have sex frequently but while I have evolve on she is hornier, more talkitive in bed and orgasms more. I absolutely love how she acts around me as well. Its almost as if to her no man comes close to me. I love it honestly.

I can TOTALLY relate. I LOVED the Evolve spray and really love it in the oil.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
06-09-2013 2:27 AM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Re: Evolve XS -- spray
06-09-2013 6:40 AM

That's using it solo. I tried it out once with scent of eros and I saw no difference. It worked just as good. The self effects I get from scent of eros make it a nice mix though.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
06-09-2013 6:40 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

06-09-2013 8:40 AM

(06-08-2013 3:50 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I definitely don't plan on using more than 1 spray in the restaurant.. but do you think this product will shine there? Or do you think it can ruin my interactions?

And for none products lower dosages always agreed with me.. I don't see how it will be any different with Evolve.

Well, there's only one way to know for sure ;)

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
06-09-2013 8:40 AM

Share This Thread