Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Every pheromone explained(Complete list of every pheromone and their qualities)
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
155 thanks in 99 posts

Every pheromone explained(Complete list of every pheromone and their qualities)
08-30-2015 6:56 PM

These are brief summaries of what each pheromone does. Remember it is up to the user to further their own knowledge and this is in no way a 100% description of each pheromone. Most descriptions come from pheromoneXS and LAL.

AndrosENONE- Alpha like qualities (high testosterone, sex drive, aggression and dominance)

androstANONE - A male pheromone that encourages sociability, increases perception of attractiveness, and acts as a "buffer" to smooth the aggressive effects of masculine pheromone blends.

AndrosteneTRIONE - May increase testosterone, estrogen ratio

AndrosteDIENONE - May induce comforting, relaxation, attraction, greater skin sensitivity and arousing qualities in women. May cause depression. Mood elevating and eases the symptoms of PMS in women.

Alpha Androstenol (A-nol) - Social while displaying sexual aspects, makes both men and women appear sexier, more attractive and approachable. Used to buffer the more aggressive pheromones like androsENONE. Makes women approach men sometimes. Shouldn't be used alone or too much in male to male interactions when trying to appear alpha.

Beta Androstenol (B-nol) - A deeper social as opposed to the lighter Alpha Androstenol. Makes people have a desire to be more truthful and meaningful in conversations. For imprinting and has a truth serum effect.

AndrosteRONE - Dominance pheromone, alpha enhancer. Can give abrupt, arrogant, egoistic and unapproachable qualities if not blended correctly. When used well, it can give the feeling of protection to other people and elevates the mood of women.

ESTratetraenonl - Female secreted pheromone. Sexual, calming, friendly and social effects in both men and women. When a women wears this around other women, it warms the coldest attitudes and makes men have a gentlemen like behavior of a protector and lover. When men wear this, it may increase aggression with other men.

Beta Androstanol (BANOL) - Metabolite of testosterone. Uplifts mood, makes social comfort and ease. When a man wears this, it shows attractiveness to a woman

Epi-Androsterone (EPIRONE) - Has the ability to tone down alpha dominance, typically androsterone. Builds mutual respect and trust between the wearer and those effected. When paired with Etiocholanolone, the wearer can create a sense of trust and well being with calming confidence.

Androsterone Sodium Sulfate (Androsterone-S) - Reduces body aging, projects a sexual, youthful signature while displaying a warmer alpha state.

Pregenelnolone - Neurosteroid associated with well being and mood elevation. May enhance smell and sight. It can increase cognitive functions as a supplement.

Dehydropriandrosterone (DHEA) - Alpha status enhancer but more approachable than androsterone. Creates respect.

Oxytocin - Sexual and reduces anxiety and gives the feeling of calmness and security around mate. Increases trust.

Copulins - female vaginal secretions and makes women appear more attractive. Gives testosterone surge of men of up to 150% and can trigger sexual excitement. If men wear it, it tells females that the man was with other females.

Hedione - Increases sexual attraction to women.

As a pheromone enthusiast I want to know the technicalities of every pheromone and its effects. I wrote it down for my self knowledge to better understand what I should use in certain situations and what products I should get
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2015 8:12 PM by cali4ya858.)
08-30-2015 6:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ancillian, kimosabe, excalibur, Samus, Macro, seekingnirvana, LoveInSpain, Toad in the Hole, Dblr619, Ekscentra, greengrenade, Cremaster, moondragon99, Konstantine, Shawnie, amp11220, WCHeartBreaker, BigDickBandit420

RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 928
Thanks received:
1016 thanks in 482 posts

RE: Every pheromone explained(Complete list of every pheromone and their qualities)
08-30-2015 8:53 PM

One more...
ANDROSTANONE ~ A male pheromone that encourages sociability, increases perception of attractiveness, and acts as a "buffer" to smooth the aggressive effects of masculine pheromone blends.

Other names: Androstanone
08-30-2015 8:53 PM
Thanks given by cali4ya858, kimosabe
Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
191 thanks in 89 posts

RE: Every pheromone explained(Complete list of every pheromone and their qualities)
08-30-2015 9:04 PM

Kick ass!

Thank you
08-30-2015 9:04 PM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
155 thanks in 99 posts

08-30-2015 9:23 PM

Putting it on the master post, thankyou.

Update: Somehow you can't edit previous post for a long time. Ahh, hope this post doesn't get too big.

(08-30-2015 8:53 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  One more...
ANDROSTANONE ~ A male pheromone that encourages sociability, increases perception of attractiveness, and acts as a "buffer" to smooth the aggressive effects of masculine pheromone blends.

Other names: Androstanone
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2015 9:26 PM by cali4ya858.)
08-30-2015 9:23 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1484 thanks in 959 posts

08-31-2015 4:54 AM

PM mark-in-dallas and request him to edit the OP for you.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
08-31-2015 4:54 AM

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 445
Thanks received:
2258 thanks in 852 posts

08-31-2015 5:11 AM

Some of the information here about the pheromones listed above is not quite correct.

I like the effort though.

Can't co-sign it in it's current form.
08-31-2015 5:11 AM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 108 posts

08-31-2015 5:50 AM

(08-31-2015 5:11 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Some of the information here about the pheromones listed above is not quite correct.

I like the effort though.

Can't co-sign it in it's current form.

What amendments would you suggest?
08-31-2015 5:50 AM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 445
Thanks received:
2258 thanks in 852 posts

08-31-2015 6:14 AM

(08-31-2015 5:50 AM)Ancillian Wrote:  What amendments would you suggest?

There are a few errors. Maybe one of the other Vets want to tackle this.
08-31-2015 6:14 AM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
155 thanks in 99 posts

08-31-2015 11:14 AM

Hey if people want to edit this out, its free to if someone can pm the moderator. I will do it myself if necessary, just give me the information and I'll try to contact people to edit.

This knowledge is for everyone and the best should be for everyone. It helps me out too if anyone wants to put in any suggestions.
08-31-2015 11:14 AM

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
261 thanks in 108 posts

08-31-2015 12:28 PM

I think your list is great first start. It will probably require some refining, but it would be good to have something like this a summary for new users.

Ok, here's a couple for the list based on many reports from this forum and others.

TAC - Many reports showing: increased feelings of relaxation and enhancing sex. Apparently it reduces the time it takes for a woman to orgasm and increases the intensity of her orgasm.

TAL - Reports from women suggesting TAL has confidence-boosting self-effects. These match with reports suggesting that women become more confident/spunky/forthcoming when men wear TAL around them.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2015 12:30 PM by Ancillian.)
08-31-2015 12:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The best Pheromone CLOSERS.. List your top 3! dsouza 108 30,258 04-05-2017 5:00 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie
  IOI's: The complete list Paradox 2 1,695 07-01-2014 11:42 AM
Last Post: XyzN
  Complete Newbie johneyboy 4 1,703 04-19-2012 9:21 AM
Last Post: johneyboy