Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Every pheromone explained(Complete list of every pheromone and their qualities)
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1836
Thanks received:
1809 thanks in 1103 posts

RE: Every pheromone explained(Complete list of every pheromone and their qualities)
08-31-2015 2:44 PM

A decent list for the most part, but there are some major flaws I'm seeing here. And keep in mind that many pheromones (notably Androstanone) will have drastically different effects depending on the dose used.

Androstanone can be intimidating in lower doses despite being far from it in higher doses. It's dominant and very much buddy-buddy on men. It's been described as an Androstadienone for men (both when worn by men and when worn by women), and in my experience, this has been fairly accurate.

(08-30-2015 6:56 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  AndrosteneTRIONE - May increase testosterone, estrogen ratio
Far from an adequate description for this one. Try something closer to:

Beautifier, strong synergy with Androstenone, can be sexual to some individuals.

(08-30-2015 6:56 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  ESTratetraenonl - Female secreted pheromone. Sexual effects in both men and women. When men wear this, it may increase aggression with other men.
According to whom? I've never once seen sexual effects reported of EST when used by a man, and I'd certainly be surprised to see one now. If anything, EST is the most anti-sexual pheromone a man can use. Sexual on women perhaps, but rarely, if ever, on men. EST castrates the sexuality of mixes like nothing else out there, when worn by a man.

As to the aggression, that's not entirely accurate either. EST is a polarizing molecule to other men when worn by a man. Some men will see you as weak, and therefore an easy target. The wannabe alphas most certainly will get increased aggression around you. Other men are very buddy-buddy. This is because, related to coming off as weak, you also come off as more friendly and approachable. The level of friendliness and approachability promoted by EST is such that those buddy-buddy effects can overstep their bounds, turning that friendliness into disrespect. Your space will not be respected when wearing EST.

(08-30-2015 6:56 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  Androsterone Sodium Sulfate (Androsterone-S) - Reduces body aging, projects a sexual, youthful signature while displaying a warmer alpha state.
This is fairly accurate, but I'd add that, along with being youthful, Androsterone Sulfate is known for its uplifting qualities and for being quite upbeat. It's one of the louder/brighter single molecules out there, and only DHEAS has compared in my experience.

(08-30-2015 6:56 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  Pregenelnolone - Neurosteroid associated with well being and mood elevation. May enhance smell and sight. It can increase cognitive functions as a supplement.
This is a typo - Pregnenolone is the proper spelling.

While Pregnenolone can improve well-being and elevate one's mood, it can just as easily do the opposite in some individuals. The depression caused by Pregnenolone is worse than Androstadienone in my experience (with typical doses) and with that depression comes heavy brain fog, reducing cognition. You should note that opposite effects can result in many cases. What determines this, I couldn't say, but it can affect both men and women in an equally negative or positive way.

Beyond this, Pregnenolone kills the respect of Androsterone more potently than anything I've ever used. Because of its superficial nature, it will kill any form of deep bonding in the same sense. I've only discovered that last bit to be true in recent times.

(08-30-2015 6:56 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  Dehydropriandrosterone (DHEA) - Alpha status enhancer but more approachable than androsterone. Creates respect.
Again, where are you getting this from? This is precisely the opposite of what I, and ever user I know of to have tested DHEA, has experienced. DHEA flattens status, reduces it. It does not create respect, not by a long shot, and it will reduce one's status in an Androsterone-based mix. This is exactly what you see happen with Wolf, and along with EST, DHEA is the secondary status-reducing molecule in Wolf. At lower doses however, it takes a primary role in reducing one's status.

DHEA is a well-known beautifier as well - this should be noted.

(08-30-2015 6:56 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  Hedione - Increases sexual attraction to women.
Once again, not even close. These are the effects those inexperienced with Hedione expected Hedione to do, but this was far from the case.

Though one user has disagreed with this assessment, to myself and most others who have actually tested Hedione, the effects are very similar to those of EST, and by extension it will increase sexual attraction to men when worn by a woman. Hedione in more than the tiniest doses, like EST, will overbuffer a mix, eliminating any real sexual qualities and drastically reducing respect. It has social and attractive merit at the doses most use, but the same problems with EST apply here. There's no distance created with Hedione, there's nothing to earn. You give others the signal to invade your space and you come off as weak and feminine.

As I implied, the effects will be very different (and positive) when worn by a woman, but I'll let women who have actually tested Hedione for themselves comment on its efficacy and the general nature of its effects.

At low-doses, which, like EST, is how I recommend Hedione be used, Hedione takes on a quieter but unsubtle romantic nature. It increases bonding in a similar sense to that of Androstadienone , P96, and similar molecules, but is almost identical in this sense to EST itself.

And this why I suggest everyone test the molecules themselves rather than relying on short descriptions, often lazily written by those who haven't even extensively tested the molecule in question (not accusing you personally Cali, I know you didn't write most, if any of these).
08-31-2015 2:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kimosabe, cali4ya858, AlfaAv297, greengrenade, wiserd
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

RE: Every pheromone explained(Complete list of every pheromone and their qualities)
08-31-2015 2:56 PM

(08-31-2015 12:28 PM)Ancillian Wrote:  TAC - Many reports showing: increased feelings of relaxation and enhancing sex. Apparently it reduces the time it takes for a woman to orgasm and increases the intensity of her orgasm.

TAL - Reports from women suggesting TAL has confidence-boosting self-effects. These match with reports suggesting that women become more confident/spunky/forthcoming when men wear TAL around them.

The putatives aren't as commonly tested here as with other places. I'd leave that for another thread and focus exclusively on named molecules for now.

I'd suggest adding Beta-THDOC, Pregnenolone Sulfate, and DHEAS to the list, Cali. These molecules are common enough, or getting common enough these days to warrant including.

I'll let others come up with a shorter form to put this in, but here's what I'll add. Feel free to simplify these descriptions.

Beta-THDOC is a pure disinhibitor, period. As far as I'm concerned, it does nothing in itself beyond those disinhibiting properties. High doses of disinhibitors can discourage action, causing a feeling of contentment, of having already "earned" that which is desired, thus making high doses counter-productive.

Pregnenolone Sulfate is a sexual similar to Androstenone on some level, notably in its "pushy" nature. NuTrix has described Androstenone as having a sense of urgency, which is really another word for "pushy" as I'm using it here. It has honesty-promoting qualities similar to Beta -nol, and the bonding is somewhat similar in nature as well, but it's unwieldy on its own, tricky to dose properly, and doesn't synergize well with other molecules. For these reasons, you rarely, if ever, see Preg. Sulfate used in any mixes, the exception being PheromoneXS' ImpactXS.

DHEAS is very similar to DHEA in many ways. It's still a beautifier, but it's brighter, louder, more energetic than DHEA. Like DHEA, it's superficial, flattening in the context of bonding mixes. Both DHEA and DHEAS share a peculiar narcissistic quality. You see the vague beginnings of such a thing with Epiandrosterone itself, but here it's noticeable enough to detract from a mix. Also like DHEA, DHEAS will brighten the mood, but it's stronger than DHEA itself, closer in strength to Androsterone Sulfate.
08-31-2015 2:56 PM
Thanks given by greengrenade
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
645 thanks in 307 posts

08-31-2015 4:11 PM

Where did you read that ImpactXS has preg sulphate in it?

Do you have a link?
08-31-2015 4:11 PM

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-31-2015 4:20 PM

(08-31-2015 4:11 PM)Blade Wrote:  Where did you read that ImpactXS has preg sulphate in it?

Do you have a link?

I didn't, but it's painfully obvious if you've actually tested this molecule.

It's confirmed that ImpactXS does not contain Androstenone. Preg. Sulfate couldn't be a more perfect fit if it tried. It's not official, and chances are, you won't get anything official. If you're not already convinced, take a look at the reports here, then look at the reports for P77 on PTalk (this is one of the most obvious putative identities by far), which may as well be screaming out the fact that it's Preg. Sulfate. Then compare those to the reports of ImpactXS - if that's not convincing, I don't know what will be. You'll have to wait for Steve to explicitly tell you it's in there, I suppose. ;)
08-31-2015 4:20 PM
Thanks given by Blade
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 92 posts

09-01-2015 1:03 AM

Most sources are from

(08-31-2015 2:44 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  A decent list for the most part, but there are some major flaws I'm seeing here. And keep in mind that many pheromones (notably Androstanone) will have drastically different effects depending on the dose used.

Androstanone can be intimidating in lower doses despite being far from it in higher doses. It's dominant and very much buddy-buddy on men. It's been described as an Androstadienone for men (both when worn by men and when worn by women), and in my experience, this has been fairly accurate.

Far from an adequate description for this one. Try something closer to:

Beautifier, strong synergy with Androstenone, can be sexual to some individuals.

(08-30-2015 6:56 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  ESTratetraenonl - Female secreted pheromone. Sexual effects in both men and women. When men wear this, it may increase aggression with other men.
According to whom? I've never once seen sexual effects reported of EST when used by a man, and I'd certainly be surprised to see one now. If anything, EST is the most anti-sexual pheromone a man can use. Sexual on women perhaps, but rarely, if ever, on men. EST castrates the sexuality of mixes like nothing else out there, when worn by a man.

As to the aggression, that's not entirely accurate either. EST is a polarizing molecule to other men when worn by a man. Some men will see you as weak, and therefore an easy target. The wannabe alphas most certainly will get increased aggression around you. Other men are very buddy-buddy. This is because, related to coming off as weak, you also come off as more friendly and approachable. The level of friendliness and approachability promoted by EST is such that those buddy-buddy effects can overstep their bounds, turning that friendliness into disrespect. Your space will not be respected when wearing EST.

(08-30-2015 6:56 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  Androsterone Sodium Sulfate (Androsterone-S) - Reduces body aging, projects a sexual, youthful signature while displaying a warmer alpha state.
This is fairly accurate, but I'd add that, along with being youthful, Androsterone Sulfate is known for its uplifting qualities and for being quite upbeat. It's one of the louder/brighter single molecules out there, and only DHEAS has compared in my experience.

This is a typo - Pregnenolone is the proper spelling.

While Pregnenolone can improve well-being and elevate one's mood, it can just as easily do the opposite in some individuals. The depression caused by Pregnenolone is worse than Androstadienone in my experience (with typical doses) and with that depression comes heavy brain fog, reducing cognition. You should note that opposite effects can result in many cases. What determines this, I couldn't say, but it can affect both men and women in an equally negative or positive way.

Beyond this, Pregnenolone kills the respect of Androsterone more potently than anything I've ever used. Because of its superficial nature, it will kill any form of deep bonding in the same sense. I've only discovered that last bit to be true in recent times.

(08-30-2015 6:56 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  Dehydropriandrosterone (DHEA) - Alpha status enhancer but more approachable than androsterone. Creates respect.
Again, where are you getting this from? This is precisely the opposite of what I, and ever user I know of to have tested DHEA, has experienced. DHEA flattens status, reduces it. It does not create respect, not by a long shot, and it will reduce one's status in an Androsterone-based mix. This is exactly what you see happen with Wolf, and along with EST, DHEA is the secondary status-reducing molecule in Wolf. At lower doses however, it takes a primary role in reducing one's status.

DHEA is a well-known beautifier as well - this should be noted.

(08-30-2015 6:56 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  Hedione - Increases sexual attraction to women.
Once again, not even close. These are the effects those inexperienced with Hedione expected Hedione to do, but this was far from the case.

Though one user has disagreed with this assessment, to myself and most others who have actually tested Hedione, the effects are very similar to those of EST, and by extension it will increase sexual attraction to men when worn by a woman. Hedione in more than the tiniest doses, like EST, will overbuffer a mix, eliminating any real sexual qualities and drastically reducing respect. It has social and attractive merit at the doses most use, but the same problems with EST apply here. There's no distance created with Hedione, there's nothing to earn. You give others the signal to invade your space and you come off as weak and feminine.

As I implied, the effects will be very different (and positive) when worn by a woman, but I'll let women who have actually tested Hedione for themselves comment on its efficacy and the general nature of its effects.

At low-doses, which, like EST, is how I recommend Hedione be used, Hedione takes on a quieter but unsubtle romantic nature. It increases bonding in a similar sense to that of Androstadienone , P96, and similar molecules, but is almost identical in this sense to EST itself.

And this why I suggest everyone test the molecules themselves rather than relying on short descriptions, often lazily written by those who haven't even extensively tested the molecule in question (not accusing you personally Cali, I know you didn't write most, if any of these).
09-01-2015 1:03 AM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 92 posts

09-01-2015 1:10 AM

These are just short summaries and not the full 100% but I wan't people to understand what's in their blends so they can make better judgements. These were summaries from LAL and PheromoneXS but since I got some minds discussing this post. I think a new thread should be built upon or someone post a revised addition and I can tell a moderator to edit the post again. Posting better information helps me and everyone else.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a post like this and this forum has been up for years. I think a need was met for many users but not fulfilled all the way.

I'll make a revision based on the post given here (when I have the time, too late right now) but if anyone else wants to add in it, feel free too. I don't know everything and I'm obsessed with learning more about this subject so please share.

(SOURCE: )
ESTRATETRAENOL (EST) SPRAY

ESTratetraenol Pheromone Molecule

1, 3, 5(10), 16-ESTRATETRAEN-3-OL

1, 3, 5(10), 16-ESTRATETRAEN-3-OL (Estratetraenol) is a pheromone detectable in sweat and urine of human females and not detected at all in men. Rarely the scent has been associated with urine, but most people cannot smell it. Often times it is associated with sexual responses but also advantageous with calming, friendly and social aspects in both men and women.

Interestingly, Estratetreanol induces a complex effect on psychological states and brain function. It has the unique ability to influence mood response to a soothing calm state while simultaneously emotionally exciting. A study revealed Estratetreanol amplified dopamine receptors while also producing a morphine like response.

Predominantly a pheromone that is used by women its effects can warm the chilliest of attitudes of other women. In the presence of men the user will experience a discernible increase in attraction and closeness. They will want to be close to you and will initiate touching and cuddling. The conceptualized olfactory perception has been linked to an established pattern of gentleman like behavior of protector and lover.

On the female wearer you should expect a pronounced feminine appeal, increased attraction, engagement and sexual response. Some men in our community sourced research have indicated good results at very low dosages (2.5 mcg and below). However other men have reported increased aggression from other men.

A must have for every woman’s pheromone collection, while not so much for men. pheromoneXS recommends beginning at 12.5 mcg and higher for women with solid results indicative of sensual responses.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 1:16 AM by cali4ya858.)
09-01-2015 1:10 AM
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 621
Thanks received:
446 thanks in 267 posts

09-01-2015 8:43 AM

Love Potion has a nice list as well...

09-01-2015 8:43 AM
Thanks given by Toad in the Hole

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
645 thanks in 307 posts

09-01-2015 12:25 PM

(08-31-2015 4:20 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I didn't, but it's painfully obvious if you've actually tested this molecule.

It's confirmed that ImpactXS does not contain Androstenone. Preg. Sulfate couldn't be a more perfect fit if it tried. It's not official, and chances are, you won't get anything official. If you're not already convinced, take a look at the reports here, then look at the reports for P77 on PTalk (this is one of the most obvious putative identities by far), which may as well be screaming out the fact that it's Preg. Sulfate. Then compare those to the reports of ImpactXS - if that's not convincing, I don't know what will be. You'll have to wait for Steve to explicitly tell you it's in there, I suppose. ;)

Where have you seen it confirmed that impactxs has no none in it?

Iv had a look around on xs but can't find A reference to that any where.
09-01-2015 12:25 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 484
Thanks received:
930 thanks in 494 posts

09-01-2015 12:50 PM

It's a wonderful idea, but the complexities of pheromones preclude any kind of quick summary.

For one thing, different pheromones have different effects at different dosages with different people in different situations and in combination with different pheromones. Phew

Also, the terminology is highly subjective. What I call a "sexual social" may mean something totally different to someone else. That's why scientists rely on quantifiable language, but any sort of quantifying experiment is beyond our means with our meager crowdsourced community.

It's still a good idea, though.
09-01-2015 12:50 PM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 188
Thanks received:
1316 thanks in 472 posts

09-01-2015 1:04 PM

(09-01-2015 1:10 AM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  I'm surprised that there hasn't been a post like this and this forum has been up for years.

There was no need for a description of what each phero did since most of the early members were Veterans from the LoveScent & Androtics forums with a few years under their belt.

Everybody already knew what Androstenone, Androstadienone , Arone Beta Androstenol and Alpha Androstenol did.

there was an influx of new users (Read:Newbies) when Dbot and Beccah were mods.

Dbot asked Mark to create a Pherowiki (look in the upper right hand corner of this screen).

It did have some information in it. However, after Dbot left it was wiped clean.

At the forum that I moderated at Sosuave.com, they created "The DJ Bible". The DJ Bible was a collection of the best PUA writings and advice from the forum. It was hosted off of the SoSuave site but linked back to the site so if anything happened the writings would be preserved. Many new PUA's were sent to read the articles there before they were allowed to post the same questions that were posted before.

How many times do you have to answer the question "How do I get my girlfriend back?" So many were sent to the article in the DJ Bible that had the best answer.

I said all of that to say this. The collection of PUA knowledge was a collaboration of some of the best PUA's and perhaps the Pherowiki should be started again and hosted on a private server with some members having copies...the way it was at my old forum.
09-01-2015 1:04 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The best Pheromone CLOSERS.. List your top 3! dsouza 78 9,588 04-14-2016 2:47 PM
Last Post: Eduardo
  IOI's: The complete list Paradox 2 853 07-01-2014 11:42 AM
Last Post: XyzN
  Complete Newbie johneyboy 4 837 04-19-2012 9:21 AM
Last Post: johneyboy