Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Erox Testing
idontknow
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

RE: Erox Testing
09-24-2011 11:27 AM

Conclusion on effects
The effects on the girls i was around seemed to be top notch. Lots of really consistent attraction and comfort on girls of any age. I noticed a bit of slightly unpleasant tiredness after like 3-4 hours from application, but not necessarily Erox related and rather negligible.

Hits
Just a quick sum-up of an evening at a bar with european exchange students(mostly girls) with 3 sprays of Erox on and a few drinks:
-Russian girl, presumably rather a bit shy, gave me lots of attention, got very talkative, IOIs like hair-flipping, light touching
-Outgoing Dutch girl said "I really need a German guy!" (I'm German, and the other German guy at the table was too far away to hear it P)
-French girl (18years old) was really relaxed in my presence. Told me she was on a relationship for one year, but she'll end it while she is in Germany
-It felt like i made friends with guys more quickly.
-The girl who's currently somewhat my "fuckbuddy", who i took with me(bad idea), also got more excited after some time, like when she was close to me a little longer. Then she got to know some other guy. She gave him all IOIs out of the book, and when i was gone she went drinking with him and some others. She even told me later on that she slept at his place. He didn't look like he had too much game, so i assume Erox+alcohol sent my girl out on the prowl P

My advice
Watch out where you take your girl when wearing Erox. She might get the alpha-cat-confidence to go home with someone else P

On a side note i also tried Erox at 3 sprays together with 3" of Aqua Vitae(Androstenone heavy alpha attraction mix) once and have seen some really nice attraction hits, like blushing. Once i get my hands on some more Erox, i really want to see the advantages/disadvantages of combining it with an alpha pheromone blend.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2011 11:30 AM by idontknow.)
09-24-2011 11:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, SeriousSmile, as33156, dbot, JohnnyHard, paradigmshift, seeusmile

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8805 thanks in 2724 posts

09-24-2011 12:32 PM

(09-24-2011 11:27 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Conclusion on effects
The effects on the girls i was around seemed to be top notch. Lots of really consistent attraction and comfort on girls of any age. I noticed a bit of slightly unpleasant tiredness after like 3-4 hours from application, but not necessarily Erox related and rather negligible.

Hits
Just a quick sum-up of an evening at a bar with european exchange students(mostly girls) with 3 sprays of Erox on and a few drinks:
-Russian girl, presumably rather a bit shy, gave me lots of attention, got very talkative, IOIs like hair-flipping, light touching
-Outgoing Dutch girl said "I really need a German guy!" (I'm German, and the other German guy at the table was too far away to hear it P)
-French girl (18years old) was really relaxed in my presence. Told me she was on a relationship for one year, but she'll end it while she is in Germany
-The girl who's currently somewhat my "fuckbuddy", who i took with me(bad idea), also got more excited after some time, like when she was close to me a little longer. Then she got to know some other guy. She gave him all IOIs out of the book, and when i was gone she went drinking with him and some others. She even told me later on that she slept at his place. He didn't look like he had too much game, so i assume Erox+alcohol sent my girl out on the prowl P

My advice
Watch out where you take your girl when wearing Erox. She might get the alpha-cat-confidence to go home with someone else P

On a side note i also tried Erox at 3 sprays together with 3" of Aqua Vitae(Androstenone heavy alpha attraction mix) once and have seen some really nice attraction hits, like blushing. Once i get my hands on some more Erox, i really want to see the advantages/disadvantages of combining it with an alpha pheromone blend.

I would toss her away. Also don't even think about falling in love with woman. She seems to be a slave to the flesh. She will be a cheater no doubt. If a girl spends the night over my house it always leads to sex. She is exploring her wild side.

For me it's disrespect as you are the Alpha male. If a woman doesn't show me proper respect and is not only into me if we go a place she will never hear from me again.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
09-24-2011 12:32 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, POLO_KID
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

09-24-2011 1:39 PM

(09-24-2011 12:32 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I would toss her away. Also don't even think about falling in love with woman. She seems to be a slave to the flesh. She will be a cheater no doubt. If a girl spends the night over my house it always leads to sex. She is exploring her wild side.

For me it's disrespect as you are the Alpha male. If a woman doesn't show me proper respect and is not only into me if we go a place she will never hear from me again.
Thanks! True words.

Guess i should drop her. You're right, she really is exploring her wild side right now and gives a damn about me.
I mean, i have the decency not to game in front of her eyes and rub it in her face afterwards. Though i feel like that's what women do if they aren't interested enough in you anymore, or want to raise their value towards you, or want to test you, or don't think you're alpha enough or are an selfish bitch P

I thought to myself that she's testing me, and i wanted to play the game. Well i did get what i wanted, afterwords. In a few weeks, when my friends are back in town, things will change for me and i guess i'll drop her, or at least put her on the backburner besides another girl that falls victim to me and the 'mones. If things work out Smile

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
09-24-2011 1:39 PM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-24-2011 2:02 PM

(09-24-2011 1:39 PM)idontknow Wrote:  Thanks! True words.

Guess i should drop her. You're right, she really is exploring her wild side right now and gives a damn about me.
I mean, i have the decency not to game in front of her eyes and rub it in her face afterwards. Though i feel like that's what women do if they aren't interested enough in you anymore, or want to raise their value towards you, or want to test you, or don't think you're alpha enough or are an selfish bitch P

I thought to myself that she's testing me, and i wanted to play the game. Well i did get what i wanted, afterwords. In a few weeks, when my friends are back in town, things will change for me and i guess i'll drop her, or at least put her on the backburner besides another girl that falls victim to me and the 'mones. If things work out Smile

I consider life to be one big interview. The key to mastering your time on the earth is finding out which one you are.

The one being interviewed (Loser)

or

The one doing the interviewing (The Boss)

She thinks she is in a much stronger position then you and therefore can flaunt her behaviour in front of you because she thinks in her mind that you are lucky she is spending time with you.

Like she is doing you a favour by hanging out.

The way you stop these games is to cut them off & when they ask why you are avoiding them or being distant. You tell her that she disrespected you and your just not going to put up with her games anymore.

She will most likely say something like "What you don't want to be friends anymore?" Trying to call your bluff

You tell her straight up " Not if you behaved like you did the last time we went out"

Or she may become bitching and come with insults

IF she doesn't like it tough you don't need her friendship. If she tries to get in some long drawn out conversation about it just cut her off. Your time is money dude.

(Women love closure) So don't give her any by continuing to talk. You are a Alpha male you make your point and move on.

Don't even raise your voice just tell her how it is and how it's going to be if she wants to hang out with you anymore.

Be firm. She may not like you afterwards but she will respect you and she may not pull that shit again on another guy because you set her straight.

I always call women out on their BS as soon as they do it that way they know from the very beginning im the wrong guy to fuck with because they need me more then I need them.

Then the game is up and they are the submissive like they are suppose to be.

Now you become the interviewer (The Boss)

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2011 2:05 PM by as33156.)
09-24-2011 2:02 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, idontknow, Iceali
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 220 posts

09-24-2011 3:12 PM

Although me and as33 have our differences, I actually agree with his last post.

For me personally, I forgive a person doing the same mistake only once whether it is a guy or a girl. It is a sign of disrespect and if you don't take it seriously and show that you have been offended, they will walk all over you. Lost One of my guy friends , where we go out and plan something, while that person shows up then ditches us to go talk to a girl he doesn't know, trying to pick her up and spend all his time there. I don't condemn that action but there is a time and place for everything, and that certainly wasn't the time for it. What actually killed it was the fact that this guy knew what he was doing was rude, but he just did it anyways.

Cheers

SS
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2011 3:13 PM by SeriousSmile.)
09-24-2011 3:12 PM
Thanks given by idontknow

crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

09-24-2011 9:01 PM

(09-24-2011 11:27 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Conclusion on effects

Hits

My advice

Awesome report and feedback! Erox does seem to be indiscriminate when getting women in the mood. Would be fun to see what happened if a battallion of guys went into a setting all wearing Erox. Would probably get all the women frisky in a hurry.
09-24-2011 9:01 PM
Thanks given by as33156
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 328 posts

09-29-2011 7:35 AM

I know I said I wouldn't mix Erox with other products but I did P

3 initial sprays of Erox (followed by a re-application of 2 sprays over a 5 hour period)

1 drop of True XXX (fireworks) - 10mcg none

Met with a colleague/friend and his girl, and his girls female friend.

This combo really does hit hard. Whenever I was alone with either women they'd find any excuse to start touching my arms/hands and shoulders. Also, they'd invade my personal space and rotate they posture to accentuate their legs or push up their boobs in my direction. Plenty of the normal IOI's. They'd be more expressive physically allowing their legs to brush against mine as well as the exaggerated arms touching, moving their face closer to mine etc. This in itself is nothing conclusive but the key factor was that when the others returned or we finished our cigarettes and returned to the group they went back to behaving normally again. With the additional sprays it became more like they were repressing themselves from moving in Big Grin. It was inappropriate to reciprocate the touching hence I kept my hands to myself, but was hugged full on by both women (against my will P ) even though I'd only just met the female friend for the first time. Also, they just did not want to let me leave, that included my friend.

Effects on my mate were that he opened up and was really more friendly than usual but he's a bit of a roller coaster mood guy so it could have just been him having a good day.

Self effects are well documented previously, overall group effects were that the mood was light and fun, like a mini party.

Lets see if the Erox keeps them mesmerised afterwards, would be interesting to see if they want another meet up.

Conclusion: The Erox easily buffered the none and the additional none brought a little bit of a kick to the mix. Perhaps the Erox molecules bought out the beast of the none is a acceptable way (this was a day time event).
09-29-2011 7:35 AM
Thanks given by ClintX2, dbot, Pheroman, mengster, SeriousSmile, idontknow, JohnnyHard, shadowknight, ohhmygod, as33156, johnnyj
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-29-2011 1:31 PM

(09-29-2011 7:35 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  I know I said I wouldn't mix Erox with other products but I did P

3 initial sprays of Erox (followed by a re-application of 2 sprays over a 5 hour period)

1 drop of True XXX (fireworks) - 10mcg none

Met with a colleague/friend and his girl, and his girls female friend.

This combo really does hit hard. Whenever I was alone with either women they'd find any excuse to start touching my arms/hands and shoulders. Also, they'd invade my personal space and rotate they posture to accentuate their legs or push up their boobs in my direction. Plenty of the normal IOI's. They'd be more expressive physically allowing their legs to brush against mine as well as the exaggerated arms touching, moving their face closer to mine etc. This in itself is nothing conclusive but the key factor was that when the others returned or we finished our cigarettes and returned to the group they went back to behaving normally again. With the additional sprays it became more like they were repressing themselves from moving in Big Grin. It was inappropriate to reciprocate the touching hence I kept my hands to myself, but was hugged full on by both women (against my will P ) even though I'd only just met the female friend for the first time. Also, they just did not want to let me leave, that included my friend.

Effects on my mate were that he opened up and was really more friendly than usual but he's a bit of a roller coaster mood guy so it could have just been him having a good day.

Self effects are well documented previously, overall group effects were that the mood was light and fun, like a mini party.

Lets see if the Erox keeps them mesmerised afterwards, would be interesting to see if they want another meet up.

Conclusion: The Erox easily buffered the none and the additional none brought a little bit of a kick to the mix. Perhaps the Erox molecules bought out the beast of the none is a acceptable way (this was a day time event).

Insane hits Rattlesnake!

I'm looking forward to more of your reporting on this mix. You got Reps!

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2011 1:32 PM by as33156.)
09-29-2011 1:31 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
927 thanks in 339 posts

09-30-2011 6:18 PM

Just found a 10 ml bottle of Erox in my mailbox, Thanks CrowGather.
Two spray to neck love the scent and is this is coming from a man who has 30 - 35 bottle of cologne in his bathroom. I see now that making this bottle last will be very hard to do.
09-30-2011 6:18 PM

crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

09-30-2011 8:16 PM

Glad you received it, can't wait to hear the review!
09-30-2011 8:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Erox Testing jla734 16 8,516 11-30-2016 8:00 AM
Last Post: jonnyfive1979
  Erox testing Down Under ohhmygod 2 3,679 11-23-2011 7:20 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  Erox testing...... Strawberry_Milk 9 6,412 11-23-2011 6:33 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi
  Erox testing for couples Beccah 17 13,638 10-19-2011 12:18 PM