Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Erox Testing
jla734
jla734

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Erox Testing
11-04-2011 4:02 PM

First off thank you to Crowdgather for the sample.I LOVE the reactions I get from this product as well as the smell.I do think the scent is a more manly scent and hope you make a more girly scent.
Impressions at Chess club last week from a new couple attending and the owner of our meeting place were AMAZING.Note I sprayed product on resturant owner his employees seemed more chatty and relaxed and HAPPY.They wanted to talk nonstop and shared private details with me and each other.VERY friendly vibe and to top it off other customers that came into the resturant came right to our table and the older man 84 to be exact started to midely flirt with me btw I also had on ERox.His 64 YO GF also talked with me for about an hour. Chess Club goes from 1 to 3 and the younger couple arrived 15 min before we were to stop. They ended up staying till SIX PM just chatting away with me!It seemed to put off a mice social and trust me vibe.
I have received many hits while wearing this product. Lots of wow you are a beautiful lady.I think this product must also do something for ones self esteem because I FEEL beautiful when I wear it and maybe that effects how others see me?
Last night at Victorias Secret I sprayed it on one of the female managers. She was not her normal happy upbeat self when I first went into the store. As soon as I sprayed it on her she sniffed her wrist and this BIG grin comes over her face and she is now HAPPY VERY HAPPY. She cant seem to talk to me enough.Her entire face lit up it was an instant self effect on her. I am so loving this product and how it really seems to open up people and calm them.Sorry I am not that great of a reporter on products but I really think you have a winner. BTW,can we invest in stocks on this product?
11-04-2011 4:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Erox Testing
11-04-2011 8:25 PM

Interesting reaction jla, I definitely have gotten very similar ones when it comes to uplifting the moods of women.

Yesterday I had an important meeting with one of my professors. I had to ask for something and I was dreading it so I decided I needed some pheromone help. Going through all my products I decided to go with Erox and I sprayed three sprays on myself about an hour before talking to her.
I was not looking for hits, but needless to say the meeting went great. Both of my professors (women) tlaked to me calmly and in a way better mood than I expected. Thank god I had some extra help from this little gem!
11-04-2011 8:25 PM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

11-05-2011 1:38 AM

(11-04-2011 8:25 PM)misfit101 Wrote:  Interesting reaction jla, I definitely have gotten very similar ones when it comes to uplifting the moods of women.

Yesterday I had an important meeting with one of my professors. I had to ask for something and I was dreading it so I decided I needed some pheromone help. Going through all my products I decided to go with Erox and I sprayed three sprays on myself about an hour before talking to her.
I was not looking for hits, but needless to say the meeting went great. Both of my professors (women) tlaked to me calmly and in a way better mood than I expected. Thank god I had some extra help from this little gem!
Re the calming effect and the very upbeat mood...um very interesting as it hits faster then any other product I have tried so far.I cant wait to buy this but am really hoping they come out with a womens scent and I would love to buy this in an oil based product.
11-05-2011 1:38 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-05-2011 4:01 AM

Hey Jla, where did you get the sample from?

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
11-05-2011 4:01 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-05-2011 8:55 AM

(11-05-2011 1:38 AM)jla734 Wrote:  Re the calming effect and the very upbeat mood...um very interesting as it hits faster then any other product I have tried so far.I cant wait to buy this but am really hoping they come out with a womens scent and I would love to buy this in an oil based product.

When i was already wearing Erox and I sprayed more (on my boyfriend) I was almost instantly giddy, giggly and "high" Fastest mone high I have ever gotten.
I too would like to see a unscented or women's scent version. I would truly prefer unscented though as I am pretty picky about my fragrances.
11-05-2011 8:55 AM

jla734
jla734

Rep Post

11-05-2011 12:51 PM

(11-05-2011 4:01 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Hey Jla, where did you get the sample from?

I got it from Crowdgather. I was on FB and a lady had mentioned how she could not find Realm anymore and he offered to send her EROX to try. He provided his contact info so I also contacted him.
He stated that Erox was produced by the same company that made Realm so I HAD to have it.I dont know if you have ever tried Realm or not but the fragrance is amazing.I read that another company bought it out.Now I have found it in singles perfume alone and giftsets at Tj maxx and you can also still pick it up in mens and womens versions at Walgreens.If you havent tried it you might want to before thrir all gone.I get complements on the scent all the time.
11-05-2011 12:51 PM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

11-05-2011 12:56 PM

(11-05-2011 8:55 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  When i was already wearing Erox and I sprayed more (on my boyfriend) I was almost instantly giddy, giggly and "high" Fastest mone high I have ever gotten.
I too would like to see a unscented or women's scent version. I would truly prefer unscented though as I am pretty picky about my fragrances.

I hope Crowdgather hears us as I would love a womens version that smells like black licorice,pumpkin and lavender. I read studies where these scents are THE scents that really turn men on now just think how amphed the effects would be with pheromones and maybe some cops added in.:dance3:
11-05-2011 12:56 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-05-2011 1:46 PM

I wouldn't like licorice or pumpkin. But I only wear fragrance for myself. If guys like it that's just icing on the cake. You should post an intro on the welcome thread.
11-05-2011 1:46 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-05-2011 8:28 PM

(11-05-2011 12:51 PM)jla734 Wrote:  I got it from Crowdgather. I was on FB and a lady had mentioned how she could not find Realm anymore and he offered to send her EROX to try. He provided his contact info so I also contacted him.

And yet its available from many places and amazon, is the first item in google search, but she found erox which has no site Confused

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
11-05-2011 8:28 PM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

11-05-2011 8:36 PM

(11-05-2011 8:28 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  And yet its available from many places and amazon, is the first item in google search, but she found erox which has no site Confused
Its not out yet. I am simply testing the product. You will be able to order a 50 ML bottle in Dec.He was sending out testers so people could give their impressions of the product.Oh I remember go to facebook and type in Erox. That is how I contacted him.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2011 8:38 PM by jla734.)
11-05-2011 8:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Erox testing Down Under ohhmygod 2 5,385 11-23-2011 8:20 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  Erox testing...... Strawberry_Milk 9 10,170 11-23-2011 7:33 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi
  Erox testing for couples Beccah 17 19,984 10-19-2011 1:18 PM
Last Post: Beccah
  Erox Testing Rattlesnake 29 38,959 09-30-2011 9:16 PM