Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Erox testing......
Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Erox testing......
11-17-2011 1:18 AM

Last week, I used Erox x 2 and I was talking to this asian girl that works at this market and she was really bubbly and nice. We talked about school and stuff and how long she has lived here etc and I ended up getting her number and I didn't ask for it.....because I was trying to find her facebook on my phone but couldn't lol. She tells me "oh I'll just give you my number" it will be easier and she made sure I got her number. Was it the Erox? Did it help? I'm not sure. We text and fb message each her, trying to get to know each other, so I will see how far this goes.

Ok, tonight was a whole different story.

I apply my Erox x 2. One spray on my wrist and spread to my other, and another to the back of my ear. I'm pretty sure I did not OD.

I meet up with my crush at the supermarket. She was with her cousins. Shes asian, and so am I. She says hi like she always does and I say hi back. Then I get closer, and talk with her as she is pushing the cart. So we talk about stuff, and I offer to push the cart for her. The cart was FULL of food, but it looked like she pushed with with ease, but still i did offer to be nice and because I like her. GUESS WHAT! She tells me NO, she has it. So I tell her ok and back off. That didn't really bother me. So we all drive back to the cousin's house. We both managed to get to the kitchen door at the SAME time lol. She offers me to go first...(out of courtesy?) but I tell her ladies first and she goes in. The way she tells me to go in "YOU FIRST" kinda sent me a bad message but whatever. She then goes to eat dinner and I chat up with her cousins. As we were preparing to leave.....she sees me at the front and there are sofas and chairs. Usually she would sit in the front waiting to leave, but this time, I think she saw me and sat in the BACK. From that, I'm pretty sure she was trying to ignore me. She thought that if she sat in the front I would go and sit with her, but if she sat in the back it will be like I wouldn't see her or something. Or maybe she wanted to hide. So I just leave the house without saying good night. I just so pissed right now, like I couldn't believe what had happened. Usually this girl is pretty nice, so I was kinda surprised. I even thought she liked me because she would give me TONS of eye contact. We even chat on fb and she responds to all my messages. I haven't asked for her number yet because I wanted to go slow with her because she seems like that type. I will see her again tomorrow, and this time I will be on FULL IGNORE mode. Even if she says hi I will ignore it and will pretend she was never there.

I'm thinking it can't be the Erox because I used about 2 sprays, or maybe she just doesn't like me as a potential bf. I'm a really friendly dude that likes to smile and never acts cocky or anything. My friends have rated me a 8 out 10 on the looks scale as well and I've been told by others im above average looking but I always deny it. I work out and have a lean body with decent sized muscles and I dress nicely with matching colors sneakers/shorts/Ts so not I'm not hideous lol... so I just don't understand what was up tonight. I've been really nice with this girl, like I've tried. I'm a really friendly dude that likes to smile and never acts cocky or anything. I even offered to teach her more English because it is not good and she seems like a good girl. I just don't understand.....and I'm pretty sure she is single.

The other 2 girls that were with her didn't seem to be effected at all and I was standing right next to them...so I'm confused.

I did manage to get a number without asking with it, and now this so I'm confused. Well, that ends my report for now lol. I'm not breaking a sweat and will probably move on from this girl but I'm really tempted to True Pherobomb her once I get the products. Maybe. I'm about to give up completely, just because of tonight.

I will continue to test Erox further, I have mostly gotten positive results from it, but this girl just didn't show much interest tonight for whatever reason. I will be getting my revenge and start ignoring her from now on. ITS ON!
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2011 4:18 PM by Strawberry_Milk.)
11-17-2011 1:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Erox testing......
11-17-2011 1:32 AM

Sorry if there are any errors im super tired and im about to pass out. Will edit soon if needed
11-17-2011 1:32 AM
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-17-2011 5:25 AM

The first girl seemed to be pretty much into you.

With the second girl, sounds like you're doing the typical nice guy stuff. Pushing her cart, always smile, never be cocky etc.

What i noticed from Erox is that it amplifies a woman's confidence and it seems to make her more sexually interested. Not just in you, though. Erox doesn't cause much attraction. I had Erox on in a bar with my FWB. My FWB spent the night at some other guy's place. One girl told me, she instantly went single when she arrived in that country and another girl said she really needs sex right now. Also girls become sooo cocky when i'm wearing Erox. Always testing me for congruence. Shit-test after shit-test.

Soo. Maybe the girl was sexually frustrated and also not interested in the nice-guy you. At least that's my take.

Don't take it too seriously, though. You are young and got 'mones. The world (and the girls) will lie to you feet at some point!

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2011 6:02 AM by idontknow.)
11-17-2011 5:25 AM
Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-17-2011 3:47 PM

(11-17-2011 5:25 AM)idontknow Wrote:  The first girl seemed to be pretty much into you.

With the second girl, sounds like you're doing the typical nice guy stuff. Pushing her cart, always smile, never be cocky etc.

What i noticed from Erox is that it amplifies a woman's confidence and it seems to make her more sexually interested. Not just in you, though. Erox doesn't cause much attraction. I had Erox on in a bar with my FWB. My FWB spent the night at some other guy's place. One girl told me, she instantly went single when she arrived in that country and another girl said she really needs sex right now. Also girls become sooo cocky when i'm wearing Erox. Always testing me for congruence. Shit-test after shit-test.

Soo. Maybe the girl was sexually frustrated and also not interested in the nice-guy you. At least that's my take.

Don't take it too seriously, though. You are young and got 'mones. The world (and the girls) will lie to you feet at some point!

I'm defintely not breaking a sweat with this girl at all. I'm going to be on FULL IGNORE mode next time I see her. No more Mr. Nice dude, girls seem to love jerks for some reason. I will really pretend she is not there to the best of my abillities. Also, the 2 other girls that were with her didn't seem effected at all, it was only her that really seemed to have wanted to avoid me I think. I really want to see her reaction when I don't respond to her hellos and when I pass her by Big Grin

The 1st girl which I got her number seems to only want to be a friend and that is ok. She didn't say it directly but I can pretty much tell. I'm pretty decent at reading people sometimes. Its ok BUT I have asked her to introduce me to her friends and she happily obliged P
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2011 4:09 PM by Strawberry_Milk.)
11-17-2011 3:47 PM
crowdgather
Vendor

11-17-2011 7:52 PM

These reviews are very interesting in showing how people react to Erox. I agree with idontknow in that I find women tend to be much bolder around me when I am wearing Erox. Thanks for sharing!
11-17-2011 7:52 PM

Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2011 1:25 PM

Ok, the day after I see her again, this time at a party. I had no Erox on this time. She seemed pretty happy and was her usual self but I ignored her all through the night, even as she walked past me. We didn't say hi to each other but she did warn me about the food not being cooked yet....lol. Those were the only words that were exchanged between her and I that night. Also, she was staring at me from far all night like she always does...I have no idea why.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2011 1:27 PM by Strawberry_Milk.)
11-18-2011 1:25 PM
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

11-22-2011 6:50 PM

(11-17-2011 5:25 AM)idontknow Wrote:  The first girl seemed to be pretty much into you.

What i noticed from Erox is that it amplifies a woman's confidence and it seems to make her more sexually interested.

True, true... agreed.

FSH
11-22-2011 6:50 PM
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

11-22-2011 6:52 PM

(11-18-2011 1:25 PM)Strawberry_Milk Wrote:  Ok, the day after I see her again, this time at a party. I had no Erox on this time. She seemed pretty happy and was her usual self but I ignored her all through the night, even as she walked past me. We didn't say hi to each other but she did warn me about the food not being cooked yet....lol. Those were the only words that were exchanged between her and I that night. Also, she was staring at me from far all night like she always does...I have no idea why.

If you have the chance, and somewhat sure she's not near her period, try and layer some Androstenone under your Erox.

You'll be surprised.

FSH
11-22-2011 6:52 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-23-2011 3:54 AM

Androstenone + Erox could be a big time winner. The Est + A1 in Erox buffers the -none. The Er303 makes her feel excited/sexual, which the Androstenone directs towards you. -> Sexy time P
From the one time i tried Erox with Aqua Vitae, i've seen blushing in a girl, who was pretty used to me wearing Aqua Vitae. Definitely amplified the AV effect.

I've seen blushing from Beta-THDOC + Alfa Maschio (+a bit of TL + Wolf) too. While Beta-THDOC is also a Pregnene and from my very limited chemical knowledge ER303 should have some structural similarities with Beta-THDOC. Structural similarities do not necessarily mean similarities in effects. In fact only a minor structural difference can cause completely different effects. Though the effects i saw from my very limited testing of ER303 and Beta-THDOC can be compared. With Er303 being more effective and more sexual, IMO.

From the many times i've worn other mixes and combinations, i've never seen a girl blush in my presence before. Not even when flirting heavily. Maybe i wasn't observant, but ER303/Beta-THDOC in combos may be doing some magic. Not that blushing is a so much of a good thing in certain situations. It can also be a sign a girl feels uncomfortable with what she's feeling? It's a very strong IOI, though. And in the appropriate settings there can't be enough attraction Smile

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2011 4:22 AM by idontknow.)
11-23-2011 3:54 AM
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

11-23-2011 7:33 AM

(11-23-2011 3:54 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Androstenone + Erox could be a big time winner. The Estratetraenol + Androstadienone in Erox buffers the -none. The Er303 makes her feel excited/sexual, which the Androstenone directs towards you. -> Sexy time P
From the one time i tried Erox with Aqua Vitae, i've seen blushing in a girl, who was pretty used to me wearing Aqua Vitae. Definitely amplified the AV effect.

I've seen blushing from Beta-THDOC + Alfa Maschio (+a bit of TL + Wolf) too. While Beta-THDOC is also a Pregnene and from my very limited chemical knowledge ER303 should have some structural similarities with Beta-THDOC. Structural similarities do not necessarily mean similarities in effects. In fact only a minor structural difference can cause completely different effects. Though the effects i saw from my very limited testing of ER303 and Beta-THDOC can be compared. With Er303 being more effective and more sexual, IMO.

From the many times i've worn other mixes and combinations, i've never seen a girl blush in my presence before. Not even when flirting heavily. Maybe i wasn't observant, but ER303/Beta-THDOC in combos may be doing some magic. Not that blushing is a so much of a good thing in certain situations. It can also be a sign a girl feels uncomfortable with what she's feeling? It's a very strong IOI, though. And in the appropriate settings there can't be enough attraction Smile

Great report, thanks! Great discovery.

Tried to rep you, but i have to plant some seeds elsewhere first.

FSH
11-23-2011 7:33 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Erox Testing jla734 16 15,051 11-30-2016 9:00 AM
Last Post: jonnyfive1979
  Erox testing Down Under ohhmygod 2 5,385 11-23-2011 8:20 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  Erox testing for couples Beccah 17 19,984 10-19-2011 1:18 PM
Last Post: Beccah