Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Welcome to the PheroTruth Pheromone Forum - Dedicated to providing accurate, uncensored and unbiased reviews, advice, information and suggestions on pheromones and pheromone company's, furthering science and research on pheromones, and helping those who want to learn more about pheromones, from real people who are experienced pheromone users.

PheroTruth is not owned by or operated by any pheromone company and we are an uncensored forum. Members can freely post about anything relating to pheromones, without fear of having their posts edited for content, spelling, or censored for discussing or linking to other pheromone websites. Our members are welcome to review, discuss, share information, advice and suggestions, or ask questions about any pheromones, companies or products.

Stop in and look around! We hope you'll enjoy our forum and maybe make some new friends. If you have been a member of other pheromone forums, then you'll probably see some familiar names and re-connect with those you already know and love.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Down, Girl
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

Down, Girl
05-14-2010 8:14 PM

Couplins. Pure, uncovered copulins.

After reading positive reviews of this stuff, I bought the 10mL bottle from P7. Big Mistake! I can make this same foul stench with Essence of Woman and Everclear for a lot less money. It smells so strong of Essence of Woman , I had to check my receipt to make sure that I didn't accidentally order DG for women. Well, the receipt doesn't say "for men." Neither does the label. And the label has a picture of both a man and a woman. So you tell me: What do I have?

I sniffed it again. Strong, disgusting Copulins!!

I was sure I must have been sent DG for women. It really is hard to tell which button you are clicking when you shop the P7 website. So I very, very, very carefully clicked the DG for women button. It shows "DG for Women." The stuff I was sent must be what I ordered. Oh, boy!

I sprayed 1 shot on my neck and one between my wrists. Copulins! Pure, uncovered copulins. I'm a little embarrassed to walk outside reeking of uncovered copulins but I went out anyway. Nothing. A big fat zero is what I noticed. To be fair, I was probably so disgusted with my stench that I might have missed any hits.

I really do need to be more careful about buying based on internet reviews. This stuff is so embarrassing to wear, I really regret buying it.

I went to the P7 site to check the guarantee, naturally there isn't one. Guess I'm stuck with this garbage.

I was never given an option for a scent and my emails to both of Diane's email addresses bounced.

(And did I mention the copulins?)

I also bought a bottle of Persuit along with this. It's also unscented and I'm almost afraid to try it.

Apart from pouring it down the drain, does anyone know what I can do with this stuff? Can I add cologne to cover the stench? Won't that just dilute the -mones? Should I just cover the DG/copulins with strong cologne?

If I'm not using this stuff properly, let me know. If it produces the hits others say it does I'll gladly report that here. Also, if I'm just too dumb to use the P7 shopping cart I'll wear a dunce hat.

Otherwise, I strongly advise you to avoid this product and probably the P7 website too.

Down, Girl! stinks.

Jeff
05-14-2010 8:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by tezza23

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 60 posts

RE: Down, Girl
05-14-2010 9:37 PM

You likely bought the mens. If you bought it unscented then yup, reeks pretty good, eh? Sarcastic hand

It is pretty easy to cover with another scent and while I know this will be tough to believe, the copulins scent does dry down within about 10 minutes or so. I was VERY self conscious the first time I wore D,G! unscented out even with a cover scent. I haven't received any complaints about the copulins and I am around people who WILL tell me if I reek (like if I am wearing the old Game scent from AD). Unless you are wearing 3 or more sprays (which is really a waste because this stuff is POTENT) nobody will notice the copulins if you wait a few minutes after spraying and covering with cologne before going out. Like I said, the copulins smell really does dissipate.

I had the same reaction with the unscented version I got but I threw a sample vial of Fade To Black from Love Potion into my 5ml bottle and it covered the copulins scent nicely.

I'm sure that other Down, Girl! users will chime in with their two cents, also. :shy:

(05-14-2010 8:14 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Couplins. Pure, uncovered copulins.

After reading positive reviews of this stuff, I bought the 10mL bottle from P7. Big Mistake! I can make this same foul stench with Essence of Woman and Everclear for a lot less money. It smells so strong of Essence of Woman , I had to check my receipt to make sure that I didn't accidentally order DG for women. Well, the receipt doesn't say "for men." Neither does the label. And the label has a picture of both a man and a woman. So you tell me: What do I have?

I was sure I must have been sent DG for women. It really is hard to tell which button you are clicking when you shop the P7 website. So I very, very, very carefully clicked the DG for women button. It shows "DG for Women." The stuff I was sent must be what I ordered. Oh, boy!

I sprayed 1 shot on my neck and one between my wrists. Copulins! Pure, uncovered copulins. I'm a little embarrassed to walk outside reeking of uncovered copulins but I went out anyway. Nothing. A big fat zero is what I noticed. To be fair, I was probably so disgusted with my stench that I might have missed any hits.

I really do need to be more careful about buying based on internet reviews. This stuff is so embarrassing to wear, I really regret buying it.

I went to the P7 site to check the guarantee, naturally there isn't one. Guess I'm stuck with this garbage.

I was never given an option for a scent and my emails to both of Diane's email addresses bounced.

I also bought a bottle of Persuit along with this. It's also unscented and I'm almost afraid to try it.

Apart from pouring it down the drain, does anyone know what I can do with this stuff? Can I add cologne to cover the stench? Won't that just dilute the -mones? Should I just cover the DG/copulins with strong cologne?

If I'm not using this stuff properly, let me know. If it produces the hits others say it does I'll gladly report that here. Also, if I'm just too dumb to use the P7 shopping cart I'll wear a dunce hat.

Otherwise, I strongly advise you to avoid this product and probably the P7 website too.

Down, Girl! stinks.

Jeff

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2010 9:38 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-14-2010 9:37 PM
Thanks given by JAYCEE
zeph
=]

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
61 thanks in 39 posts

05-14-2010 10:01 PM

I ordered DG in unscented 5ml and scented 10ml in fern.

Unscented is rancid. Period. Keep in mind these are pheromones and they GENERALLY STINK. For me, I pretty much gagged and was wondering if I had ordered the wrong product, same as you. The smell does die down a bit, (for me it took about 30 min) and you can cover it with a scent. In terms of hits, I've gotten some. I don't think it works well with my body chemistry.
05-14-2010 10:01 PM
Thanks given by JAYCEE
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 22 posts

05-14-2010 10:50 PM

Jaycee, I felt so badly about your experience that I emailed Diane to let her know, here is her reply:

Quote:Please inform the forum that this person is the person I emailed 3 times about whether he wanted this scented or unscented, and then just assumed he wanted it unscented because I never heard back from him. Also ask him if his emails bounced why didn't he try using the contact us form on the website?

What I sent him is DG for men. It has copulins in it, which he wouldn't have even noticed if he'd ordered it scented.

Please inform him to return the product for a full refund.

I hope this helps.
05-14-2010 10:50 PM
Thanks given by JAYCEE, Snoopyace
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

05-15-2010 5:42 AM

Glad to see I'm not crazy!

I'll try it again later and cover it with one of my EDTs.

Thanks for the input.
05-15-2010 5:42 AM

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 60 posts

05-15-2010 9:15 AM

Remember that this isn't meant to be a club `em over the head and drag `em back to the cave hard core sex mix. It is more about helping to put women into a good mood and feel comfortable. Something (in my experience) this excels at. :shy:

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-15-2010 9:15 AM
renny
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 59 posts

05-15-2010 9:32 AM

First a caveat...I don't know anything about copulins. I do know a little about keeping 'mone reek from ruining your day.

When you spray something it is dispersed into tiny little droplets. If you inhale through your nose some of these tiny little droplets get in there and attach on the inside where they give off their scent for hours...right into your receptors. If something is strong or offensive it may be that you are smelling it more than anyone else.

Try exhaling slowly through your nose as you spray and simply walking away from the area you sprayed in before inhaling. Then refrain from sniffing the app point until it dries. This should help keep you from getting much inside your nose and allow you too see if it's really as bad for folks around you as it seems. Hopefully it's not. Cops are pretty notorious for their stench so I may be off base but it's worth a try.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
05-15-2010 9:32 AM
Robby
Just passin' through...

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

05-15-2010 6:27 PM

(05-14-2010 8:14 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Couplins. Pure, uncovered copulins.

More like Drama. Pure Drama.

JAYCEE Wrote:  After reading positive reviews of this stuff, I bought the 10mL bottle from P7. Big Mistake! I can make this same foul stench with Essence of Woman and Everclear for a lot less money. It smells so strong of Essence of Woman , I had to check my receipt to make sure that I didn't accidentally order DG for women. Well, the receipt doesn't say "for men." Neither does the label. And the label has a picture of both a man and a woman. So you tell me: What do I have?

You try to come off like a real pro here, but your posts on the other PT and Love Scent betray you. How many copulin products do you own beyond Essence of Woman ? I haven't tried the current version of Essence of Woman . The Essence of Woman I bought didn't have any scent at all.

JAYCEE Wrote:  I was sure I must have been sent DG for women. It really is hard to tell which button you are clicking when you shop the P7 website. So I very, very, very carefully clicked the DG for women button. It shows "DG for Women." The stuff I was sent must be what I ordered. Oh, boy!

I've only bought the unscented DG! (several times now, in fact) and use it nearly every single day under something else. I love the reactions I'm getting, but that's me. Reading this post and the responses have me questioning my sanity.

I don't smell ANY copulins in this product (not that they're not in there). The smell I smell is the usual stinky pheromone feet smell that Tisha always talks about. But that's the normal way "unscented" pheromones smell. Diane's copulin concentrate and Liquid Alchemy's Dirty Primitive have the copulin stink that is really WOAH, but not Down Girl. As women who use copulins know, there's a fairly large difference between the smell of cops and other pheromones. If there is another pheromone that is close to the stench of pure cops, I don't know what it is.

To summarize, I don't smell pure copulins. I don't even smell copulins as a major (or minor, for that matter) ingredient. But you keep insisting over and over that you smell nothing but copulins in your dramatic fashion.

JAYCEE Wrote:  I was never given an option for a scent and my emails to both of Diane's email addresses bounced.

[quote='JAYCEE' pid='10454']

Last I looked, purchases through P7 can only be made through Paypal, and unless Paypal changed their interface specifically for you, could easily have stated which scent package you wanted when you paid. There was also Diane's email address that you could have cut and pasted from your Paypal confirmation email to get in touch with her, which was what I did when I realized that I'd forgotten to specify which scent packages I wanted.

I'm sorry, but I am feeling big fat chunks of your story don't pass the shit test. You state that you're totally unsure of which version of DG! you have and then state above that the Pursuit is also unscented...

[quote='JAYCEE' pid='10454']

Down, Girl! stinks.

Rather than take this up with Diane by calling the number on the business card she's included in each package I've ever received or actually try to send a real email instead of your lame excuse of "my emails bounced, man!" you post this negative crap on this site. Considering that I don't think you have a real clue, I find it offensive that you're telling people to avoid her products.

Down Girl isn't the only thing that stinks here, Dude.

If it seems like I'm pissed, I am. Diane has been nothing but cordial every time I've had a question (or 50) or done something dumb like forget to tell her what scent I wanted in my Paypal instructions.

But that's just me. I can be a highly excitable boy. I guess I need me some Down, Boy...
05-15-2010 6:27 PM
Thanks given by renny
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
171 thanks in 146 posts

05-15-2010 7:39 PM

Now Rob this is a review site so there is no reason to get all pissed. People are allowed to post good and bad reviews without the worry of negative feed back from others or grief from the dealers. Thats why we are not affiliated with any one company here. This is not a customer service forum. If your experience is different with the product thats great report on it but do not call people names or make accusations because their opinion does not match yours. Every company gets good and bad reviews. There are two other members who have unscented and say they smell so he is not alone.

Jay I dont have the product in question but I do have her copulins and they do not smell half as bad as Essence of Woman but generally most unscented pheromones are pretty stinky. Course I am used to copulins so they do not bother me. I dont know whats in her formula but its probably a combination of the pheromones and the cops your smelling. Everyone perceives scents differently as well so what may not be so bad to me or Rob could smell like butt cheese to you.

Now as Renny mentioned once you get a big old sniff of something it sort of gets stuck in the nose and bugs you. I suggest you put it on. Wait for 10 minute for it to dry down then cover it with your own cologne. Then pop on into the kitchen open a big can of coffee and take a long inhale. This will reset your sense of smell. Then you will know if you can smell it still. My guess is you wont.

I would not rule out Down Girl on the smell. I have heard a lot of good things about this one as well as some of the others she has mixed. This was just a simple miscommunication which sometimes happens. Always give the dealer a chance to make it right. Also I think Snoops suggestion of adding a scent is good. I would call Di and get her advice on it.

Tisha
05-15-2010 7:39 PM

JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

05-15-2010 8:41 PM

I'm going to give it another try Monday. The scent will not be such a surprise to me now that I've already smelled it.

I'll do 2 sprays and cover with Cool Water or Fierce. I'll report back here what I see. If it works, it doesn't really matter that I think it stinks.
05-15-2010 8:41 PM

Share This Thread