Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Welcome to the PheroTruth Pheromone Forum - Dedicated to providing accurate, uncensored and unbiased reviews, advice, information and suggestions on pheromones and pheromone company's, furthering science and research on pheromones, and helping those who want to learn more about pheromones, from real people who are experienced pheromone users.

PheroTruth is not owned by or operated by any pheromone company and we are an uncensored forum. Members can freely post about anything relating to pheromones, without fear of having their posts edited for content, spelling, or censored for discussing or linking to other pheromone websites. Our members are welcome to review, discuss, share information, advice and suggestions, or ask questions about any pheromones, companies or products.

Stop in and look around! We hope you'll enjoy our forum and maybe make some new friends. If you have been a member of other pheromone forums, then you'll probably see some familiar names and re-connect with those you already know and love.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Down, Girl
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 60 posts

RE: Down, Girl
05-15-2010 8:47 PM

(05-15-2010 8:41 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I'm going to give it another try Monday. The scent will not be such a surprise to me now that I've already smelled it.

I'll do 2 sprays and cover with Cool Water or Fierce. I'll report back here what I see. If it works, it doesn't really matter that I think it stinks.

Just wanted to make sure you got the PM I sent regarding a message from Paradise 7.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-15-2010 8:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zeph
=]

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
61 thanks in 39 posts

05-16-2010 12:05 AM

(05-15-2010 9:15 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Remember that this isn't meant to be a club `em over the head and drag `em back to the cave hard core sex mix. It is more about helping to put women into a good mood and feel comfortable. Something (in my experience) this excels at. :shy:

Jaycee, I hope you read that part of Snoopy's response. It's quite accurate about DG. It's more of an intimate getting to know someone mix. If you're expecting instant hot sexual attraction, you may not get it with DG.
05-16-2010 12:05 AM
renny
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 59 posts

05-16-2010 6:17 AM

Tisha Wrote:Then pop on into the kitchen open a big can of coffee and take a long inhale. This will reset your sense of smell.

Thanks for the reminder Tisha...That's golden advice for clearing your sense of smell.

@Robby...Hey ol' pal! As long as there is no name calling, drama is acceptable Undecided

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
05-16-2010 6:17 AM

Robby
Just passin' through...

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

05-16-2010 2:38 PM

(05-16-2010 6:17 AM)renny Wrote:  Thanks for the reminder Tisha...That's golden advice for clearing your sense of smell.

@Robby...Hey ol' pal! As long as there is no name calling, drama is acceptable Undecided

Hey Renny (and Tisha!) Good3 I'm not sure why everyone is saying that I'm name calling, unless you're referring to the word "Dude." If that's the issue, I apologize. If that's NOT it, please me me know...

I get that he's offering his "review," I just question some of the narrative. Silly Kitty's post is a partial indicator (to me, at least) that not everything he's stated is quite as he's painted it. When I read a review I can't help but take into account the author's honesty as a whole.

I'd like to point out that it is also generally useful that a reviewer actually understand the intent of the product before writing a review. Of course, I realize that won't stop people from writing their reviews, but it would come in handy!

I am annoyed that he flings opinions (and assumptions) as facts and that's totally acceptable for a review here. Jaycee wrote over and over that DG was "copulins, pure copulins" as fact. He didn't say anything like "sure feels like pure copulins to me." In reality, pure copulins is not something anyone would sell to spray directly on the skin, I would think...

It would be great if you would consider that there be guidelines for reviews regarding the separation of facts and opinions. But that's just humble my o...
05-16-2010 2:38 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 60 posts

05-16-2010 3:23 PM

I'm using my Pendragon scented Down, Girl! today at a relatives house and it has been a sanity saver. Normally these particular female relatives are prone to histrionics; will find the cloud in any silver lining, etc. Basically they have undiagnosed forms of depression (yeah, been trying for years to get them the right kind of help but they don't want it).

With Down, Girl! they still complain but they are more matter of fact and not so 'the world is ending'. They may not be downright cheerful but they are much less difficult to be around. I've also noticed more of a lets all do this together mentality from Down, Girl!. I like how instead of them sitting and complaining about what they need to do, everyone pitches in while complaining. Hey, at least they are doing something! :shy: For the record I've worn this around them several times now and haven't noticed any rebound effect from it. When I leave they go back to their normal way of being. Some medicines and other compounds can make a person with depression issues swing from pretty happy to suicidal when they are removed from the medicine, etc. This doesn't seem to have that affect (I was worried about it so I have been very careful).

Oh, I could sort of vaguely smell the copulins through the Pendragon but only because I knew what to smell for. Disappeared within 5 minutes into the cologne scent. I honestly feel that if I didn't know what I was smelling, I'd never have noticed. Blush

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-16-2010 3:23 PM
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

05-16-2010 3:44 PM

I apologized to Diane earlier today for this overly harsh and cruel review. I sent back the money that she refunded to me and I will be keeping the 2 bottles and 1 sample.

I told her that I didn't think that her pheromones are as bad as I said in this review and that I regret using the words I used. I will try these again and post another review.

She asked me to fully retract this review and so that is what I'm doing here.

Jeff
Thanks given by Snoopyace, renny
renny
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 59 posts

My bad Robby, I was not accusing you of anything...I was just saying hello and making a wry comment to lighten the mood. It was confusing in hindsight. You have every right to question a fellow members expertise or experience. That's really the only way to seperate wheat from chaff. Someone who knows their stuff isn't going to balk at some tough questions.

When I see an angry post (you did say you were pissed), I try to throw a little oil on the water to keep things from boiling over. I probably should've spent a bit more time thinking before I posted.

(05-16-2010 2:38 PM)Robby Wrote:  Hey Renny (and Tisha!) Good3 I'm not sure why everyone is saying that I'm name calling, unless you're referring to the word "Dude." If that's the issue, I apologize. If that's NOT it, please me me know...

I get that he's offering his "review," I just question some of the narrative. Silly Kitty's post is a partial indicator (to me, at least) that not everything he's stated is quite as he's painted it. When I read a review I can't help but take into account the author's honesty as a whole.

I'd like to point out that it is also generally useful that a reviewer actually understand the intent of the product before writing a review. Of course, I realize that won't stop people from writing their reviews, but it would come in handy!

I am annoyed that he flings opinions (and assumptions) as facts and that's totally acceptable for a review here. Jaycee wrote over and over that DG was "copulins, pure copulins" as fact. He didn't say anything like "sure feels like pure copulins to me." In reality, pure copulins is not something anyone would sell to spray directly on the skin, I would think...

It would be great if you would consider that there be guidelines for reviews regarding the separation of facts and opinions. But that's just humble my o...

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
Thanks given by Robby

Robby
Just passin' through...

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

05-16-2010 5:55 PM

Thanks for the clarification, Renny! Pissed was probably too strong a word from me, I was more like annoyed. I noticed a few things that I'd wished I'd stated more clearly myself, such as DG smelling only like feet, I did notice that it also has some of the same characteristics as Snoop and Tezza23 mentioned.

I'll try to slow down before I post. Mrgreen

Let's get back on topic...

For me, I feel that women are overall just generally friendlier when I'm wearing Down Girl. The only time I got the opposite reaction was when I wore Wolf and DG together. That was a rough day. But, I had two separate occasions this week when women who were strangers gave me free stuff for no apparent reason. In both instances the women were pretty hot and there were plenty of other men they could have picked. Both times I was wearing DG and Men at Play.

A couple of weeks ago, the mail had come and with it, my order from Diane. She sent a small soap sample of DG and something called Smiles. I could smell the scent of the soaps strongly through the plastic bag. I stuck the small baggy in my pocket and headed to the store. I was looking at some salsa when a woman walked up to me and asked if I'd ever tried the salsa I was looking at. I said I hadn't, which was why I was standing there trying to make up my mind. She picked up two jars of salsa, shoved one into my hands and said in a way that shocked me "Let's be naughty together!" I blinked. "Are we still talkin' about salsa?" She smiled and winked. I walked away thinking "That was so odd! I'm not wearing anything today..." When I got home I remembered the soaps in my pocket. Was it a real hit? It felt like one of the most real hits I've had. At at the same time I also think "Naw! Couldn't be..." Anyway, just putting it out there...
05-16-2010 5:55 PM
Thanks given by zeph
Perfectionist
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-16-2010 6:06 PM

Hey guys how do you order a certain scent when you are ordering something at Paradise 7?
05-16-2010 6:06 PM
Robby
Just passin' through...

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

05-16-2010 6:31 PM

When you are sent to the Paypal site to pay they have a box for instructions to the seller. I've given my list that way and there have been times where I forgot to use the Instruction box as I mentioned earlier in the thread, I would copy the email address from my Paypal confirmation of payment email along with my order number and tell Diane what I wanted that way.

I'd never heard of the scent Randonnée à pied before and that's become my personal fave.

My instructions usually look like this:

I'd like Down Girl unscented and FTL in Randonnée à pied scent, please!

BTW, I can never remember how to correctly write Randonnée à pied, so I usually copy and paste that directly from her site. (like I did just now!Mrgreen)
05-16-2010 6:31 PM

Share This Thread