Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Down, Girl
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
172 thanks in 146 posts

RE: Down, Girl
05-16-2010 7:31 PM

(05-16-2010 6:06 PM)Perfectionist Wrote:  Hey guys how do you order a certain scent when you are ordering something at Paradise 7?

She describes the scents she offers right on her site. When you order the pheromone mix you want using paypal there is a notes section on the paypal form. Write your scent selection there. If your ordering more then one mix be sure to indicate which mix go's with which scent choice. If you have questions pertaining to your order or about the product she has a contact me button on her site you can use.

I noticed she has a new set up for her site. It looks good.

Quote:Hey Renny (and Tisha!) I'm not sure why everyone is saying that I'm name calling, unless you're referring to the word "Dude." If that's the issue, I apologize. If that's NOT it, please me me know...

Rob I know you didnt call him a name which is why I didnt issue a warning. You had mentioned you were pissed and you came across that way and I was just diffusing it before it had a chance to get out of hand. Not saying it definitely would have but thats my job. I am sorry that I didnt clearly point that out. We both know sometimes it hard to convey your feelings in a forum.

Quote:It would be great if you would consider that there be guidelines for reviews regarding the separation of facts and opinions.

Our only guideline is that we treat each member with understanding and respect. We had enough guidelines to deal with over at PT and if we wanted to limit peoples opinions we would be over there and not here. He never said it was pure copulins. He said it smelled like pure copulins which is a fact.....for him. Everyone perceives scents differently. What can smell mildly bad to one person can be rancid to another. People also have different sensitivity to smells.

On a related subject. I am a bit annoyed. This place and the members here are not go betweens for the dealers and their clients. If someone has a problem with a dealer then we can help them by telling them of our own experience, giving them the contact information for that dealer and encouraging them to use that information. Jay did not ask any of us to contact the dealer for him. I know there are those who are friends with Diane here. However there are those that are friends with Jasmin, Mara, Bruce Gary etc etc. I would never contact a dealer for anyone without there request for me to do so nor would I ever agree to relay messages or post statements from a dealer on a forum that has repeatedly stated we are not affiliated with any dealer.

If a dealer can not handle the fact then I suggest they do not read the forum or choose a business where they do not have to deal with customers because in every business you will have those who love your product or service and those who do not.

This has occurred in here a few times already. Once earlier this week with a issue with the admin over at AD and now once again. It causes discomfort and makes people reluctant to express their true feelings.

All of the admin here have tried to be fair and maintain a balance between those who love a company for what ever reason and those who do not for whatever reason. If a dealer contacts you asking you to relay a message on this forum I request that you refrain or you just encourage that member to call the business. Its not a guideline or a rule its common respect for your fellow member. We are here to support each other in our explorations of all the products on the market and while we support Diane and her business and all the other companies we love this is not the place for dealers to be dealing with their customers in person or through other members. This is not the place to hash it out. Its always best for the dealer to contact the customer directly.

Quote:I apologized to Diane earlier today for this overly harsh and cruel review. I sent back the money that she refunded to me and I will be keeping the 2 bottles and 1 sample.

I told her that I didn't think that her pheromones are as bad as I said in this review and that I regret using the words I used. I will try these again and post another review.

She asked me to fully retract this review and so that is what I'm doing here.

Jeff thank you for sharing this with us. I am glad you worked it out with Diane. Because I know her I knew she would do whatever was in her power to make it right and I am glad you returned to inform us that you worked it out.

Tisha
05-16-2010 7:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by renny, Bella

Perfectionist
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-16-2010 7:52 PM

Thanks guys I was thinking about trying the Pursuit and FTL with aqua di gio scent but I think i mite one with the Randonnée à pied scent lol
05-16-2010 7:52 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 60 posts

05-16-2010 7:54 PM

(05-16-2010 7:52 PM)Perfectionist Wrote:  Thanks guys I was thinking about trying the Pursuit and FTL with aqua di gio scent but I think i mite one with the Randonnée à pied scent lol

If you like Green Irish Tweed you'll probably like the fancy French scent. It is in the same category to my nose. Blush

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-16-2010 7:54 PM
Perfectionist
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-16-2010 8:00 PM

so is it kind of like ammo ff21 scent? lol i think i mite just stick with the aqua di gio scent on both these lol. thanks snoopyace and btw which one do u prefer FTL or Down Girl?
05-16-2010 8:00 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 60 posts

05-16-2010 8:04 PM

MUCH better than FF21. Randonnée à pied smells like a nice cologne. FF21 smells like a detergent trying to smell like a cologne. Sarcastic hand

Hmmm... Which one I like better depends on what I'm trying to accomplish.

Down, Girl is GREAT for helping women to feel relaxed, comfortable and in a good mood. I love wearing this for times when I am going to be around a lot of women but not in a sexual sense. Elevates their mood and also seems to help me be more patient.

FTL is great if you are trying to be attractive for more than just a one night stand. It has some fantastic bonding characteristics built in. In other words, it helps find Miss Right or if you've already found her it helps to form a stronger bond with her (and helps the sex be even better).

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2010 8:04 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-16-2010 8:04 PM

Perfectionist
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-16-2010 8:10 PM

lol i guess i mite give Randonnée à pied a shot then lol. I liked both those descriptions hmmmm i think Im going to have to flip a coin and pick one lol Mrgreen lol now im even more excited to try this company out
05-16-2010 8:10 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 60 posts

05-16-2010 8:14 PM

(05-16-2010 8:10 PM)Perfectionist Wrote:  lol i guess i mite give Randonnée à pied a shot then lol. I liked both those descriptions hmmmm i think Im going to have to flip a coin and pick one lol Mrgreen lol now im even more excited to try this company out

Personally, I've had very good luck with everything I've used from Paradise 7.

Down, Girl! isn't a club em' over the head type sex mix but for just getting to know women and having them feel very comfortable around you (yes, there is attraction as well, however). It is great for putting the women around you in a good mood and I've noticed that they do tend to pinpoint the wearer as the cause of the good mood.

05-16-2010 8:14 PM
Perfectionist
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-16-2010 9:34 PM

would u say that FTL makes you stand out more and is more attractive instead? Im thinkin i should get pursuit and FTL and if i like these products i'll go back and get some Down Girl as well. Cant wait to try these products out now and post my experiences Lone ranger
05-16-2010 9:34 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 60 posts

05-17-2010 4:22 PM

Even more than with random women, FTL works AWESOME on a date or any one on one interactions. It makes the woman you are with more focused on you and it turns you into Sir Walter Raleigh ready to sling your cape over the nearest mud puddle for her! Blush

05-17-2010 4:22 PM

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 60 posts

06-25-2010 7:59 PM

For any guy interested, Diane has a coupon up on her Down, Girl! in Randonnée à pied scent (which smells very nice, by the way). Sort of in the same vein as Green Irish Tweed but not a scent alike.

06-25-2010 7:59 PM

Share This Thread