Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Doctor "Dreams" -- Lovable Asshole. Read this for continual, thorough analysis.
doctordreams
House Speaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

Doctor "Dreams" -- Lovable Asshole. Read this for continual, thorough analysis.
11-25-2014 5:54 PM

Welcome! Call me "Dave" if you must Pardon

There's a lot I'd love to tell you, but due to time constraints for everyone involved (myself and the reader) I'll try to keep my posts as small as is acceptable.

I'm an aspiring sales and businessman, singer, and health enthusiast! (I'd say bodybuilding, but I had an...unfortunate experience with that). At the core of things, though, I'm really ambitious and inspired to improve myself. Writing and communicating to people my stories and learned lessons is part of that improvement process - if you haven't guessed yet, that's why I'm here Wink

I'll be writing in this journal both here and on AD's censored forum "Phero Talk"
If anyone does happen to wonder "Why bother?", it's because I believe that:
  1. Androtics, as a business, should receive fair reviews of their products on their own site
  2. Androtics provides discounts and samples (IIRC) to those who leave consistent, fair reviews
  3. I'll receive more feedback from users of two sites rather than one

With that, there may be differences in the composition of the posts on each site. Androtics prohibits the review of products not produced by Androtics, so I'll leave out that information (and related material) as well as the link to these posts. On the flip-side, I'll be posting the Androtics sister-post links on THIS journal, so that people can compare if they'd like to.

I'd like to thank all viewers for reading about me. I'm sure there are plenty of other knowledgeable users and journals on the site, so it's appreciated that you take your time to see mine!
----------
Most of my improvement process is focused on clearing out inefficiencies and undesirable habits that I have (Ex: I'm very cluttered at home). However, I'll only log what's relevant to my pheromone use. This isn't my place to blog about political views, so I'll stick to mones.
----------
Day 1-2:
Updating
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2014 7:19 PM by doctordreams.)
11-25-2014 5:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by meme371

Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 76 posts

RE: Doctor "Dreams" -- Lovable Asshole. Read this for continual, thorough analysis.
11-26-2014 3:40 AM

Confused

----Santiago----
LAL--Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica , Lucky 7 Royal, Wolf, Dirty Primitive, Androstadienone, Bad Wolf(sample)
Pheromone XS--Ascend, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Cohesion(sample), Celebrity(sample), Taboo(sample)
Apex--Core, Titan, CV3(sample), APX(sample)
AD--a314, Turn up the Heat
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2014 3:40 AM by Santiago.)
11-26-2014 3:40 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 584
Thanks received:
581 thanks in 341 posts

RE: Doctor "Dreams" -- Lovable Asshole. Read this for continual, thorough analysis.
11-26-2014 4:32 AM

Why post androtics forum links here?They prohibit the reviews of other companies products while here you are free to review whatever product you want.So your posts here must cover everything your posts at androtics cover, instead you should post links from pherotruth in your journal there to help them read your whole experiences.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-26-2014 4:32 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1802
Thanks received:
4610 thanks in 1922 posts

11-26-2014 7:16 AM

(11-26-2014 4:32 AM)stefdude Wrote:  instead you should post links from pherotruth in your journal there to help them read your whole experiences.

No can do! If he posts links to this forum on pherotalk they will delete them and PM him a nasty letter. At least that's what they did to Gegogi not long after this forum was started, and he only mentioned pherotruth, without even posting a link.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
11-26-2014 7:16 AM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 159
Thanks received:
918 thanks in 436 posts

11-26-2014 11:35 AM

If you post about non androtics the fan boys will come out and tell you it's no allowed.
11-26-2014 11:35 AM

doctordreams
House Speaker

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

11-26-2014 12:20 PM

Sorry I didn't finish the update last night! I fell asleep and closed the tab I was working under Tongue it's not too much that I wrote down, though.

I guess I'll have three days updated today? Lol Smile

The reason I wanted to post the Androtics link is because I'd have two versions of the day. I may write a bit differently over there, just to get a feel for my writing style. And, in case people here use Androtics, it'd get me more views Wink

Sorry again for the delay! Here's the ACTUAL Day 1-2 (Can't update the first post anymore)

(11-25-2014 5:54 PM)doctordreams Wrote:  Day 1-2:
This is what I put on Androtics for Day 1

Post from Androtics Wrote:This is Day 1.
This day probably won't result in much. I only have one setting, sorta, to try out the two sprays I ordered (IG and IS).
Just earlier I picked up my package at the local FedEx. I immediately put one spray of IG on the front of my neck/throat with my girlfriend sitting next to me. That smell was STRONG at first (and she kinda choked up a bit, lol ), but it dissipated.

The scent is really nice, and I'd definitely use this as a cologne by itself (I love smells - I'll definitely be a smell connoisseur when I'm older). Girlfriend didn't think it made any significant difference of my perception -- however, I always know when she's hiding a reaction or thought, and I'm pretty sure she's responded in some sort of way. I'm not sure how to elaborate on this, since I'm a newbie.

I later (~20 minutes, after eating) sprayed IS once on my neck as well. Still no verbal reaction, but I think it made the conversation flow just a small, teency bit smoother than normal. She and I always talk quite a bit. So as you can tell by now, this isn't the best subject to gauge anything from.

Tonight, I'll respray IG once and see if I get any weird reactions in our class (we sing in a choral group - a Chamber group). I'm doubting I will, since it's not the setting, but I may be able to pick up on some different IOIs.

Now, to elaborate on that NIGHT, I actually had a really great time in the class! Normally I hate being in there because of a poor relationship with our choral instructor (she's manipulative, I messed one thing up, blah blah blah), but that night I was treated well by everyone at least when I look back on it. I am, normally, one of the most talkative people in the class despite these pheromones, but that night I felt well appreciated by the men and given some respect from the ladies.
Day 2 coming in a few hours! Going to lunch with my girlfriend right now, don't get too upset with me Girl sigh everything will be written!

Day 3:
At lunch Unknw
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2014 12:30 PM by doctordreams.)
11-26-2014 12:20 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2673
Thanks received:
3572 thanks in 1572 posts

11-27-2014 9:34 AM

(11-26-2014 12:20 PM)doctordreams Wrote:  Sorry I didn't finish the update last night! I fell asleep and closed the tab I was working under Tongue it's not too much that I wrote down, though.

I guess I'll have three days updated today? Lol Smile

The reason I wanted to post the Androtics link is because I'd have two versions of the day. I may write a bit differently over there, just to get a feel for my writing style. And, in case people here use Androtics, it'd get me more views Wink

Sorry again for the delay! Here's the ACTUAL Day 1-2 (Can't update the first post anymore)

Now, to elaborate on that NIGHT, I actually had a really great time in the class! Normally I hate being in there because of a poor relationship with our choral instructor (she's manipulative, I messed one thing up, blah blah blah), but that night I was treated well by everyone at least when I look back on it. I am, normally, one of the most talkative people in the class despite these pheromones, but that night I felt well appreciated by the men and given some respect from the ladies.
Day 2 coming in a few hours! Going to lunch with my girlfriend right now, don't get too upset with me Girl sigh everything will be written!

Day 3:
At lunch Unknw
[/quote]

I used to wear A LOT of Instant Gentleman (had it lightly scented with Akuto). I'd pair it with a spray of P93 a lot and got a sort of rock star vibe from it.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
11-27-2014 9:34 AM
Thanks given by doctordreams
doctordreams
House Speaker

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

11-27-2014 12:13 PM

Neat! I'll write that down as a possible combo for the future when I understand all of this more^

So I'll put this down to explain my tardiness.
I have a tendency to put off or forget activities that I think aren't as...essential to everyday life. So, due to that, I didn't get this updated last night as I planned to.

Again, apologies.

In Day 2 (Tuesday) I tried using IG to bring out some self-effects to see if I felt anything, if it's a placebo, etc. I tried one spray onto my chest WITH my polo on - this looked like it dissipated, and I felt so stupid Sarcastic hand I tried my shirt because I wanted the scent to linger longer.

Following that, I put one inside my shirt, between my under and polo. Then a third onto my forearms.

I took this into the classroom at school (I go to a local community college), but didn't expect any results since it's class. As expected, nothing.

I proceeded through the next few hours before reapplying anything. Come stats that night, I reapplied one spray to my adam's apple. I arrived into class fairly early and set up my usual items (laptop, notepad, charger). Then, this unattractive girl who's been bugging me for WEEKS entered the room and had the BALLS for some odd reason (she never is this confident) to sit down next to me and attempted to make a sound/words -- it was like a whimper.

At this point I just put my headphones on.
Not many hits this day. However, the main focus was self-effects, which I think were minor. I'm fairly confident and have a strong character without these substances, so I'm unsure if that is going to be amplified with mones or possibly unaffected. Who knows Anyone I'll learn later!

Day 3 is the day I try IS!
I decide to go all out, and pop on two sprays onto my throat, and one onto the arms.

I come into my business course very late (I had dropped off my dog at a daycare center - we're putting a pool in the back so I can't leave him home alone with no poddy room). Surprisingly, my instructor didn't make any snarky comment about it -- he generally does Tongue could be a coincidence still ;)

I sit in my usual spot (class is about half full, so maybe 17 people total are present) next to a semi-attractive-average girl.
Backstory: This girl developed a crush on me near the beginning of the semester, but it died down I lost some of her attention
Man, was she HAPPY! She talked to me like I was one of those "good class friends" or w/e that people develop (you know, someone to confide in about all the course materials and issues?). Each time we talked a bit (while the professor was rambling of course Big Grin) she would look down at my lips or chest, then back up at my eyes. I'm pretty sure she's thinking about me again. I think the IS gave her some confidence or made her comfortable around me.

Class ended early, and I stayed a bit after to write my previous post in this thread Tongue the older woman in the room was quite nice and chatty then! That was odd - I'd never talked to her before. Yet again, I am quite friendly and talkative myself, so I'm not sure I can count this Pardon I talk to random people quite frequently.

My girlfriend and I headed to lunch at one of our nearby favorites, a small, Italian sandwich shop. Our server gave us extra attention and was really friendly and happy around us. These servers are never in good moods -- they're normally bored and look annoyed! I think this is a hit. Not sure.

Later in the day, my girlfriend and I were rehearsing our Christmas songs for a dinner our group is putting on ($30 plates and entertainment!). We got offtopic and into a sensitive subject which made me feel pretty depressed. So, I put on a spray and VOILA! In twoish minutes, I was feeling pretty damn normal again! Placebo or not, I like this stuff Big Grin

That basically ended the day of testing^
----------
Today is Day 4. I'm heading over to my girlfriend's to visit her grandmother for a nice, Turkey lunch! Big Grin I'm going to put on more of the IG and see if I can get any hits or odd behaviour from her family. She and I recently went through a non-breakup breakup (we're dramatic people), so there'll definitely be lingering thoughts there from her cousins and family Big Grin perfect situation to test!

I'll report back Smile I may try IS later with my own family. They're very quiet, awkward people (makes my GF uncomfortable), so maybe this will lighten the mood? ;)

EDIT: O Captain! My Captain! Has shipped!
It'll be here sometime Saturday! Very excited!
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2014 12:16 PM by doctordreams.)
11-27-2014 12:13 PM
Thanks given by meme371, Snoopyace

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to be congruent with an Asshole vibe metaltree 19 558 07-15-2017 8:27 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  Subs causing asshole behavior dsouza 17 2,275 10-09-2014 4:20 AM
Last Post: kimosabe
  None and anxiety levels analysis dsouza 21 4,125 05-29-2014 2:45 PM
Last Post: dexter
  my pheromone analysis leon333 10 2,633 05-25-2014 5:44 AM
Last Post: leon333
  Using Pheromones to cope with asshole coworkers Data4 15 4,701 06-14-2012 11:27 AM
Last Post: Data4