Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diving in the deep end...
infinitex
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 13 posts

Diving in the deep end...
05-26-2016 10:37 AM

Hi,

Well after a week of research I have decided to jump right in and get on the mone band-wagon.

I live in the UK so because of high shipping costs I placed a pretty significant order. I'm willing to give it a proper shot and I believe in testing the depth of the water with both feet.

From my research it was pretty damn hard to narrow it down as each review sparked my imagination with fun applications and mischievous scenarios.

My background in a nutshell. I'm in my early 30's, reasonably in shape, definitely fit (I can run over 39 miles in 6.5 hours), not good looking in comparison to other males (call a spade, a spade) - definitely not a head turner, that said, I am very confident and assertive (I am alpha), have read a lot on game and have total confidence in cold approaching. Throughout my late 20's I have had numerous long-term relationships and fwb relationships although I am planning to take this to another level. I've basically come to the conclusion that I'm not interested in getting married and having kids so I guess that leaves the otherside of interactions with women. I am omni-vert (in the middle of extra and intra), I smoke (around 10 - 15 cigarettes per day) and I drink quite a lot when I go out (been hurting my game lately).

I am writing this, as a journal to keep myself accountable, share some stories and get some perspectives on my journey over the next year.

The products I will be experimenting with:

LAL: BW, W, MT-150, Nude, AV
HAX: x22, C4, M512, Holy Grail, Element X and P-919.

So that's my intro, nice to meet you.
Game on.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2016 10:45 AM by infinitex.)
05-26-2016 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by polarvoid

Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 50 posts

RE: Diving in the deep end...
05-26-2016 9:35 PM

Hi infinitex and welcome. Let us know how your testing goes.
05-26-2016 9:35 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 801
Thanks received:
1229 thanks in 528 posts

05-26-2016 10:33 PM

Welcome!

Good Choice of mones. Have a great journey.
05-26-2016 10:33 PM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 23 posts

05-29-2016 2:23 AM

Hi mate

I'm from the UK too (South)

Virtually same age and position as you except maybe the fact I can't run as far as that!

I'm yet to place an order but was heading down the LAL and Alpha-dream route and like yourself it looks like I'll need to place a larger order because of shipping costs.

Can you let me know how you get on with customs charges (if you get any).

Also I would say the smoking might be one of yoyr biggest hurdles as it can possibly overpower the pheromone signal. I also dumped a girl I was seeing a few years ago because she wreaked of cigarettes! Maybe stick to e-cigs while using pheromones?

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
05-29-2016 2:23 AM
infinitex
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 13 posts

05-29-2016 3:12 AM

(05-29-2016 2:23 AM)jjmoons Wrote:  Hi mate

I'm from the UK too (South)

Virtually same age and position as you except maybe the fact I can't run as far as that!

I'm yet to place an order but was heading down the LAL and Alpha-dream route and like yourself it looks like I'll need to place a larger order because of shipping costs.

Can you let me know how you get on with customs charges (if you get any).

Also I would say the smoking might be one of yoyr biggest hurdles as it can possibly overpower the pheromone signal. I also dumped a girl I was seeing a few years ago because she wreaked of cigarettes! Maybe stick to e-cigs while using pheromones?

I hear you mate... yeah it's a fucktard of a habit but I've been smoking since I was 13 and although I can pretty much achieve anything I've put my mind to, this particular habit has always been a tough one.

You're dead right though, with my current goals and the costs involved I'm thinking I'll give it a decent try.

1st batch of mones arrive Wednesday as HAX only uses Fedex for international so will start the testing this week.
05-29-2016 3:12 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1844
Thanks received:
4852 thanks in 1996 posts

05-29-2016 8:37 AM

(05-29-2016 3:12 AM)infinitex Wrote:  You're dead right though, with my current goals and the costs involved I'm thinking I'll give it a decent try.

I smoked 1 1/2 to 2 packs of Marlboro red 100's a day for 38 years and tried everything to quit including the cheapie convenience store variety egics, which only made me want a cigarette that much more. I finally concluded that I was a dedicated smoker and well hell, somebody had to support big tobacco, right?

But, 3 1/2 years ago I'd heard that there were now ecigs out that did work. I'd given up on quitting, but thought that maybe I could at least cut down on smoking so I went to a vapor store and dropped $100 on a starter kit.

3 days later I smoked my last cigarette and have been smoke free since.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-29-2016 8:37 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, Spars, kalpan56, OU812, V-nice, Ex Machina, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
infinitex
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 13 posts

05-30-2016 10:21 AM

(05-29-2016 8:37 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I smoked 1 1/2 to 2 packs of Marlboro red 100's a day for 38 years and tried everything to quit including the cheapie convenience store variety egics, which only made me want a cigarette that much more. I finally concluded that I was a dedicated smoker and well hell, somebody had to support big tobacco, right?

But, 3 1/2 years ago I'd heard that there were now ecigs out that did work. I'd given up on quitting, but thought that maybe I could at least cut down on smoking so I went to a vapor store and dropped $100 on a starter kit.

3 days later I smoked my last cigarette and have been smoke free since.

Well done for getting off them. My dad is pretty much in the same both as yourself and the e-cig works for him. I may have to resort to that, however going to give it a cold-turkey go when the packages come.

Currently all through customs and en route. Should get them tomorrow / Wednesday.

Beer
05-30-2016 10:21 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4266
Thanks received:
2297 thanks in 1099 posts

05-30-2016 12:22 PM

I smoke 1 1/2 - 2 packs of Marlboro Reds for 20+ years, and finally kicked the habit cold turkey. It can be done.

And I know of 90-year-olds who still smoked, talked smack, and got around. So ...

GOOD LUCK with the mones and the smokes!!!!!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-30-2016 12:22 PM
infinitex
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 13 posts

06-01-2016 10:30 AM

So collected mones from Hax this morning on the way to a training day (lots of people to begin my testing). Free bottle of Lady Killer (Cheers B)

I decided to try x22. I used three drops (meant for 2) on my writs and rubbed into my neck.

Results: Self effects were great... quite subtle but I got an immediate lift, felt good, genuinely smiling... love the scent.

Arrived in a room with aprox 18 females and 5 males. I knew about 5 of the people there.. The majority of the women were a bit on the older side 40+ and none that I would go chasing... still.

In terms of hits I thought the connections were ultimately stronger... 1 woman (probably the most attractive) was pruning and had a bit of deer eyes (at lunch she positioned herself right beside me, I reckon she was hoping I would start a chat with her).

Definite social vibe with this... I became the centre of attention, apart from when the presenter was presenting (can't say this is a hit per say although I do feel it was more genuine).

During the activities there was definitely a VERY playful vibe... me and 3 women... them laughing very much at my jokes etc .. again this seemed more magnified than usual.

Example of note: We had to listen to music, move around when the music stopped meet a partner, introduce ourselves and move on when the music started again. I met 1 woman...did what I was meant to do.... music started again walked on.... quite oddly she followed me so that when the music stopped she would have been my partner again.. very strange.

Also noticed I was been checked out by the younger women (can't say this happens a lot or at least I never really noticed it)

Definitely noticing something is different with this as in I was quite sensitive (aware) in my interactions .. and I must say... it was a great day.

After this decided to try a spray of Holy Grail and headed to starbucks.

Walking through town in the mall saw a girl probably a 9 coming out of the shop... she locked eyes with me... gave me a fucking awesome smile.. I had just had a smoke so didn't want our 1st meeting to be influenced by that... still I will, easily approach her next time I see her.
Barista at SB (who I have been served a couple of times)... would say she's like a 7 really lit up when she was serving me... asked her for a coffee and water... quick bit of chit chat (nothing special) she comes back with a straw commenting on it like she was giving me a little gift... I was like I don't like straws and pushed it to the side... you could tell she was a bit disappointed by this.

This might not seem like a big deal, that said... there is definitely a subtle difference to my 'normal' interactions.

All of this happened while I was doing my normal day-to-day activities... the only difference being mones...

Let's just say, I'm thinking this is going to be a v interesting couple of months.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 10:48 AM by infinitex.)
06-01-2016 10:30 AM
Thanks given by Goodlife, jjmoons

jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 23 posts

06-01-2016 3:47 PM

Sounds promising! Got my first order arriving soon so should be reporting on that myself.

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
06-01-2016 3:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DEEP REACTIONS TrojanMagician 39 6,214 10-07-2016 2:26 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace