Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diving in the deep end...
infinitex
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Diving in the deep end...
06-01-2016 4:27 PM

Also received my LAL order... no bonuses but 3 samples. Cool.
=
Tried wolf today at poker (2 sprays wrist.. lovely scent). Shit tests from a pal of mine v interesting. Bar Tender paid for my beer (nice). Some alpha guys (older) totally beta-fied (interesting). Definitely a combo of self effects + aura.

Got knocked out early, sun still shining, girl I semi-know opened me (her and especially her friend and I have a shakey history... I was basically a dick when I was drunk about a year ago... never really recovered since). She's an 8, her pal is a 9. Basically spend about 2 hours drinking with them.. and arranged a party for friday... Fucking hell! Potential 3some.. well let's let the Bad Wolf out of the bag.

So day #1 ... I'm a believer.
06-01-2016 4:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by islandguy, kalpan56, jjmoons
infinitex
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 5 posts

06-01-2016 9:39 PM

@mmm well done with the smokes

@jjmoons nice 1. What have you gone with?
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 9:40 PM by infinitex.)
06-01-2016 9:39 PM
jjmoons
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 5 posts

06-02-2016 3:03 AM

(06-01-2016 9:39 PM)infinitex Wrote:  @jjmoons nice 1. What have you gone with?

My primary goal is to improve my status at work because it is a female dominated company including most of the management team so I ordered from Alpha Dream (Corparvito, L2K v1 and Glace ).

My next batch will be from LAL on the next paycheck. I'm looking into Wolf Nude and AV initially but will hopefully get some samples as I'm really intrigued by the reviews of DP and Hypnotica.

Very new so forgive my mistakes!
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2016 3:15 AM by jjmoons.)
06-02-2016 3:03 AM

infinitex
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 5 posts

06-02-2016 1:43 PM

(06-02-2016 3:03 AM)jjmoons Wrote:  My primary goal is to improve my status at work because it is a female dominated company including most of the management team so I ordered from Alpha Dream (Corparvito, L2K v1 and Glace ).

Cool, interesting to get a different perspective on other products.

Had a good day today... 2nd day of training.. used more wolf... had generally really solid, meaningful and deep interactions with everyone.

Was great.

Let's see what Friday brings.. will try out Bad Wolf & nude combo in the evening. Aggressive
06-02-2016 1:43 PM
Noes
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

06-02-2016 8:11 PM

Awesome to see a new user getting results. Looking forward to updates! I havent bought any corporate/ socials yet so i am curious how those will influence your work place. Good luck with the mones and the smokes! I am seriously considering quitting smoking atm as well.
06-02-2016 8:11 PM
infinitex
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 5 posts

06-04-2016 9:01 AM

Friday night.

Application 6 drops bad wolf, and around 3 / 4 small rolls of nude (don't really know how to apply the rollers yet... and as they're unscented... difficult to judge? )

Anyhow, what a freakin great night.

I was unstoppable in terms of opening... and pretty much had a 100% success rate. I had had a few beers but the connections were great.

Girls were very receptive, very interested. Plenty of IOIs (hair playing, bedroom eyes) Even the sexy bar tenders gave me a lot more interest (in Scotland they don't get tips so if they give you interest, it's because they're interested / feeling friendly).

A big test for me was the dance floor. Girls can be very standoffish if they don't know you / you don't look like their type. Some really good hits here. Girls were a lot more open to my presence and the interactions were a lot more comfortable and smooth.

Bad wolf definitely has some status and I did not find it overpowering at all. I thought the selfie was fairly mild (biggest selfie hit so far has been from x22 which just makes you feel in great form and v social).

Met a cute milf who bought me some drinks couldn't come home with me but she pretty much said she wants us to be f buddies .... this all after exchanging about 3 sentences. Magic.

Well tonight is Saturday so going to hit the town again. This time going to go for an AV and Wolf combo. And also not going to drink much.

Anyone any suggestions for how much AV to use and where. It's in a roller and it's unscented?
06-04-2016 9:01 AM
Thanks given by jjmoons, lone ranger, islandguy
infinitex
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 5 posts

06-05-2016 1:03 PM

Saturday night, went with BW (4 drops), and a couple of sprays of Holy Grail.

When I was reading all the reviews on BW I was a little concerned as some people were saying it is too hard to steer / leads to too much intimidation. Maybe it's the culture here but dang that shit is a masterpiece.

A gorgeous bar tender 9, was giving me major eye contact and smiles... I just smiled back and she loved it, it felt very natural and a definite hit.

Had 4 or 5 interactions with the hottest girls in the club... they were very open and respectful and gave me a lot more attention than normal.. it was, for me, a really obvious difference.

A girl who I met in the smokers area was with her boyfriend (quite a dynamic/hyper personality) and she practically hit her boyfriend when I gave him the attention instead of her... it was all in good fun but a really cool experience as well (VIP!).

Overall, I've had one of the best weekends in a long time.

This stuff is not a magic bullet... you still have to put yourself out there, be confident and charming, but it does give you a decent edge.

Massive shout out to all the wizards who make this modern magic available to us.
06-05-2016 1:03 PM
Thanks given by jjmoons, kalpan56

jjmoons
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 5 posts

06-05-2016 1:30 PM

Keep these coming fella!

My orders been in the UK since yesterday so still clearing customs but growing impatient now as i really want to test!

Very new so forgive my mistakes!
06-05-2016 1:30 PM
Thanks given by infinitex

Share This Thread