Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Disinhibitors
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Disinhibitors
04-16-2015 7:40 PM

Depends, was she engaging you in flirty conversation?

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-16-2015 7:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-16-2015 9:26 PM

Happened twice (seperate women, 3 sessions each start 2nd then 3rd) since moning mainly A314 and once I put on some ammo. Conversation was normal. Both times my leg was pulled along their breast several times. Both 10 yrs older than me.

Anyways I would not say hits but for sure I thought it was unusual.
04-16-2015 9:26 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-16-2015 9:38 PM

You're right, it could swing both ways. Maybe they held your leg closer to their chest for additional leverage or maybe they were affected by the mones. Or both. Difficult to call.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-16-2015 9:38 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

04-16-2015 10:23 PM

(04-15-2015 10:00 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  When you say 2 sprays, 3 sprays, 2 drops. Do you scatter the products in different places or is each product applied in the same location?
Not sure if I worded it correctly so here's an example: 2 sprays bliss on left neck, 3 sprays of cohesion right neck, 2 drops of evolve in front neck
or
1 spray bliss on left neck and another on right neck, 1 spray coheson on front neck another on x spot, etc.

As for my experience:
- Connections: backfired on me. Shared some personal info to my gf. Stuff I haven't told her even though we were together (on and off) for a year and a half.
- Cohesion: boobed twice by a female friend and another opened up to me about her ex which is unusual because this girl rarely talks. She usually just stares at you and wait for you to talk). Both same night.

With the sprays, I usually mix 'em. Neck is always my main spot, so if I do 3 sprays, 2 to the neck - one each side - 1 to the wrist and then I'll rub my wrists together. The oil will go on the neck, one each side. Then 2 sprays - 1 each side of neck. So it's all pretty mixed up - I definitely am guilty of breakin' the don't mix oil and alcohol. But I like to fuck with mixes, so I do it often, and then spray an alcohol-based cologne cover!

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 10:24 PM by RTBoss.)
04-16-2015 10:23 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-17-2015 1:13 AM

(04-16-2015 10:23 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  With the sprays, I usually mix 'em. Neck is always my main spot, so if I do 3 sprays, 2 to the neck - one each side - 1 to the wrist and then I'll rub my wrists together. The oil will go on the neck, one each side. Then 2 sprays - 1 each side of neck. So it's all pretty mixed up - I definitely am guilty of breakin' the don't mix oil and alcohol. But I like to fuck with mixes, so I do it often, and then spray an alcohol-based cologne cover!

Oh so you actually spray one product over another?? The way I understand now is that you have sprayed cohesion over bliss on your left and right neck! That's new.

Don't want to go off topic from this thread but what's wrong with wearing spray and oil at the same time? Diffusion speed is the only thing that comes to mind.
04-17-2015 1:13 AM

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

04-17-2015 4:32 PM

(04-17-2015 1:13 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Don't want to go off topic from this thread but what's wrong with wearing spray and oil at the same time? Diffusion speed is the only thing that comes to mind.

Nail on the head - diffusion speed. But just because something was designed to diffuse at a certain rate, doesn't mean that's the ideal rate. You never will know if something can be improved, unless you try it and notice, "Hey - improvement!"

Furthermore, you never know how the combination of pheromones that aren't originally in another product will affect the behavior of the pheromones in an oil that were supposed to diffuse at a slower rate. So perhaps with the faster diffusion, it could be a good thing because there's a buffering effect going on.

Bottom line - if you wear a combination a certain way, whether it's oil or alcohol, and it has the desired outcome or effect, isn't that we're all looking for?

My Journal
04-17-2015 4:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Battle of the disinhibitors.... Feel Free to add to the list! dsouza 10 2,333 06-25-2022 12:57 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Disinhibitors and Business environments dsouza 17 4,784 11-19-2018 9:21 AM
Last Post: Gladen