Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Battle of the disinhibitors.... Feel Free to add to the list!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Battle of the disinhibitors.... Feel Free to add to the list!
04-14-2022 6:14 AM

Premise: Ok Disinhibitors are for getting laid!

Why do disinhibitors work so well?

They do a criticial portion of the work for you... They either get women opening you, or opening up to you with little effort on your part.

They frame you as the prize to be won over. They increase social proof.

They make it seem like its the woman's idea things are progressing as much as yours and she's the one coming onto you!

When a woman comes onto you she feels you're of higher value than if you're one of those guys who hit on all the girls and get rejected 80% of the time.

If disinhibition causes anger it's more likely to label a woman as a slut than a man as a player. So you remain the nice guy. And EVERYONE likes the nice guy. The nice guy has UNIVERSAL appeal.

Disinhibitors make it easier to lead things to the bedroom.

What are some examples of pheromones that are disinhibitors?

1. M3X 2017 (and latest batch)
2. Unresistable
3. L2k 2014, 2018 (Don't know about latest batch)
4. Evolve (oil and spray)
5. NA(G)
6. Hypnotica Social
7. Casanova (to some extent)
8. Feel free to add any I may of missed... Combos welcomed as well. Anyone care to rank these disinhibtors in terms of raw closing power?

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2022 6:22 AM by dsouza.)
04-14-2022 6:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Battle of the disinhibitors.... Feel Free to add to the list!
04-14-2022 6:31 AM

First XS Bliss is imho missing. This goes in 2 directions, toward the girls and towards oneself.

And secondly I must mention L2KV2 works nicely for me in 2019 batches. As I guess it is the Glace in it and L2K and V2 only have AM and Glace in different ratios (as I have read somewhere here in the forum) , I think it is really Glace what is responsible for the disinhibition, not the AM (I had once a smaller tester of AM and did not see that effect, however was quite unexperienced back than, so I might have missed it).
But up to now I haven't tested Glace solo.

So, I would add Bliss and Glace.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2022 6:33 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
04-14-2022 6:31 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-14-2022 7:08 AM

V2 is nice .. I had it in 2018... First date I wore it had a woman crazy over me for the date.

But cockblock was unreal.

And the lethargy the worst out of all mones i EVER used. It lasted 1 week!

I don't know about V2 2022.

V2 in general is ultimate fighter, so it won't suit me as I'm around 50, and lethargy is brutal even with 7 keto.

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2022 7:17 AM by dsouza.)
04-14-2022 7:08 AM
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-14-2022 8:38 AM

Interesting, we are similar in age and it agrees greatly with my body chemistry. So obviously everybody is a bit different.

Also interesting that L2K works for you, as both versions should have the same ingredients, just in different ratios.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
04-14-2022 8:38 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2022 11:57 AM

I have not tested a lot from the list, just Unresistable and Evolve which I agree there is disinhibition in both.

I have more experience with single molecules from back in the Androtics hay day.

TAC- anyone that has been around knows this one very well. I know it is not around anymore. I think pheromonexs has some mix that may be similiar, I believe xsr32? Please correct if wrong.

The other molecules I remember are P83 and P110. I believe pxs sells them both.

P83- physical disinhibitor. Good for escalating things physically. Good with more direct sexual blends around 20mcg in a mix. Makes women drop there guard and more likely to recipricate ohysical advances toward them.

P110- verbal disinhibitor. Motor mouth BIG TIME. People will speack WHATEVER is on there mind. I dont remember what is a good dose. If you use witn A-nol it is overload, but use with B-nol and it works wonders to open people up on a deeper level.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2022 11:59 AM by justintime469.)
04-14-2022 11:57 AM

Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

04-15-2022 3:35 AM

I am opened by women often, wearing Captain, combined with Swoon and/or Core. Sometimes I wear a little dab of a sexual on my chest. Always combined with a smile.

Captain: 1 drop on my wrists and side of neck
Swoon: 3 drops on my wrists, throat and a little touch of the forehead (in my experience this attracts younger women to open)
Core (Silver): 2 smears with the spraying tube (I unscrew the bottle and use the tube to smear) on the back of my neck (in my experience this attracts older women to open)
Sometimes a sexual (NNPA for example): 1 small dab spread on my chest

I am opened by many women (and other people) by this combination for months now, as I wear it 4 to 6 times a week.

When I combine it with a sexual, I see hair flips, hair twirling, leg rubbing, openlyband sneaky stairing etc. The interactions and conversations turns more naughty and I was easily abled to escalate many times. (Escalate as in: number close (even without asking), kino (often not even initiated by me), making out and sex.) Never had any complains.

Take care: when I wear too much, I'm ghosted quite quickly.
04-15-2022 3:35 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-18-2022 5:30 PM

Celebrity prompts some women to purposely expose their bare tits or ass, in situations way out of the box. So I guess it's worthy of a mention.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-18-2022 5:30 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-18-2022 8:43 PM

Beta-Androstenol with Alpha-Androstenol in 2nd place.

I feel most disinhibitor formulas would have this as a base.

Love Potion describes their product, TMI like this.
"You might be surprised at how willing a relative stranger is to cuddle up with you, but that’s the Alpha-Androstenol putting them in their happy zone while the heavy dose of Beta-Androstenol loosens their tongue and encourages them to share their most intimate secrets with you"

PXS pheromones' Connections is basically A-nol and B-nols as well. Described as follows:

"Floating around you is a hypnotic air of trust and understanding which others are drawn to. Almost instantly there is a deep rapport of a long-term friendship, and though you have just met, it's as if you've known each other for a very long time. The openness you exhibit is intoxicating, leading those near you into deeper and more open conversations about things they might not otherwise discuss. Something about you makes everyone relax, and the more comfortable you feel the stronger that bond is felt. A deep connection has been established and everyone feels much closer!"

Androstenedione comes in 3rd place, but is it worth the lethargy.

Sometimes the "alpha" formulas add too much androstenone or androstanone, which can put a barb wire around an open door.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2022 8:46 PM by RussianWolf.)
04-18-2022 8:43 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-20-2022 8:33 AM

(04-18-2022 8:43 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Beta-Androstenol with Alpha-Androstenol in 2nd place.

PXS pheromones' Connections is basically A-nol and B-nols as well. Described as follows:

"Floating around you is a hypnotic air of trust and understanding which others are drawn to. Almost instantly there is a deep rapport of a long-term friendship, and though you have just met, it's as if you've known each other for a very long time. The openness you exhibit is intoxicating, leading those near you into deeper and more open conversations about things they might not otherwise discuss. Something about you makes everyone relax, and the more comfortable you feel the stronger that bond is felt. A deep connection has been established and everyone feels much closer!"

Just curious have you ever used connections as a standalone by itself, and if so what did you get out of it from women?

04-20-2022 8:33 AM
Q873
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-20-2022 4:07 PM

(04-14-2022 11:57 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  I have not tested a lot from the list, just Unresistable and Evolve which I agree there is disinhibition in both.

I have more experience with single molecules from back in the Androtics hay day.

TAC- anyone that has been around knows this one very well. I know it is not around anymore. I think pheromonexs has some mix that may be similiar, I believe xsr32? Please correct if wrong.

The other molecules I remember are P83 and P110. I believe pxs sells them both.

P83- physical disinhibitor. Good for escalating things physically. Good with more direct sexual blends around 20mcg in a mix. Makes women drop there guard and more likely to recipricate ohysical advances toward them.

P110- verbal disinhibitor. Motor mouth BIG TIME. People will speack WHATEVER is on there mind. I dont remember what is a good dose. If you use witn A-nol it is overload, but use with B-nol and it works wonders to open people up on a deeper level.

Do you have any more information in regards to TAC ? I’ve read a few standalone reports , I wanted to test this alongside P83 , NAG , A1 etc
Some info I gathered on the forums were :

(XSP115) TAC - A Physical disinhibitor. , is reputed to be the best at removing sexual inhibition. Makes her orgasam/horny , comfort , It can remove last-minute resistance. Sensual, buffering

If anyone has more info in regards to using it in a mix or just as a standalone , thanks
04-20-2022 4:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Battle of the Alphas, Please Vote! dsouza 17 1,729 07-27-2022 1:00 AM
Last Post: MakeShift37
  Voodoo vs Core — Battle of the Socials dsouza 1 792 06-23-2022 1:24 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Disinhibitors and Business environments dsouza 17 4,770 11-19-2018 9:21 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Disinhibitors RTBoss 15 9,859 04-17-2015 4:32 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Battle of the Social Mones: What should I get next? Boompanes 10 5,102 09-29-2014 8:38 AM
Last Post: LL21