Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dance Lessons.
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Dance Lessons.
05-07-2015 12:24 PM

I am about to get divorced, so the last few weeks I have been taking dance lessons. Figured it's a win/win as I get to meet tons of women but also learn a very valuable skill.

I'm in my early 40's, Hispanic, fit, and am a natural. I have always been able to meet people with a casual ease, with or without mones, making friends or meeting women isn't an issue. I'm an easy going Alpha, and I don't play the PUA games. With that said here is what I have found with Dancing lessons.

Mones used: Core x2 one on each wrist, AV under nose for self effects. Intention is to not over do it and make it too sexual. The dancing itself and my personality will steer that.

1) Swing Classes: Usually, 8-12 groups of people paired up. Mostly are people with there dates and a few singles. People are very friendly, and its a very laid back setting. Every few minutes you switch partners and it can be very intoxicating for the women as you make intimate eye contact, and if you can lead them right, their emotions are all over the place. Its very easy to open to them. Boyfriends are noticeably irritated as each new partner is more than happy to have their turn to dance with me. Major Kino and Deer in the headlights.

2) Bachata: Its similar to Salsa and easier, becoming very popular. I have only taken private lessons, and my instructor is sexy and we have crazy chemistry (her boyfriend has my same birthday, and I tease her about leaving him). It is very easy one on one to break thru tons of barriers and connect with someone. Tonight I will start the regular group class and im sure it will be very similar to swing with changing partners. Add the fact that this style is a lot more sexual, I cant wait!

3) Hip Hop: Also something I'm going to try for the first time tonight. I think it will be fun and although I'm not a good dancer the women are always very helpful and don't mind.

So, in short. I think taking dance lessons is a great way to not only meet women, break thru barriers quickly, but also to have fun and make friends. Every other week they have dance socials and other stuff going on in town. Not too mention dancing will be a gold mine on vacations or other events.

Just don't go crazy on the mones, less is more. Tonight I'm going to use CV3, one on each wrist, and one drop of Wolf spread between the inside of my left elbow.
05-07-2015 12:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dance Lessons.
05-08-2015 2:01 PM

Nice topic.
I took Latin classes 2-3 years ago. It was mostly Salsa but they made a class of bachata and merengue here and there so I know the basics of the last two. In fact, merengue is pretty easy and you get to learn it simultaneously when you learn Salsa.

This Tuesday, I'm going back. I'm starting a group class. It's only the beginner classes but it was pretty cheap thanks to Groupon. I don't think I will learn anything new but since I'm trying to put myself back together, I thought it would be a good way to go back to the social world. I will also be taking Bachata private classes to speed up the learning before going back to public courses.

As for mones, I agree, all-round, safe products would be best; not sexual. In my opinion: Wolf, Flirt, Bliss, Captain, AOA. I think AV would be too risky. Maybe adding Cohesion or A1 to make women more comfortable to dance with you. The best thing in latin music is when you find the girl with whom you click; when all moves feel natural. Other girls (especially older women) could be slow and not smooth. The rhythm gets lost. I don't know if it's because they are not used to dancing or because they don't feel at ease. So cohesion or A1 would at least fix the latter; if it was the case.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 2:02 PM by ShadowX114.)
05-08-2015 2:01 PM
moe

Rep Post

05-08-2015 4:36 PM

for salsa classes I say AM Sun bespectacled

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

05-08-2015 4:36 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-09-2015 6:34 PM

(05-08-2015 2:01 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Nice topic.
I took Latin classes 2-3 years ago. It was mostly Salsa but they made a class of bachata and merengue here and there so I know the basics of the last two. In fact, merengue is pretty easy and you get to learn it simultaneously when you learn Salsa.

This Tuesday, I'm going back. I'm starting a group class. It's only the beginner classes but it was pretty cheap thanks to Groupon. I don't think I will learn anything new but since I'm trying to put myself back together, I thought it would be a good way to go back to the social world. I will also be taking Bachata private classes to speed up the learning before going back to public courses.

As for mones, I agree, all-round, safe products would be best; not sexual. In my opinion: Wolf, Flirt, Bliss, Captain, AOA. I think AV would be too risky. Maybe adding Cohesion or Androstadienone to make women more comfortable to dance with you. The best thing in latin music is when you find the girl with whom you click; when all moves feel natural. Other girls (especially older women) could be slow and not smooth. The rhythm gets lost. I don't know if it's because they are not used to dancing or because they don't feel at ease. So cohesion or Androstadienone would at least fix the latter; if it was the case.

I'm jealous, I have a ways to go to learn all the dances. It will defiantly be worth it so I'm sticking it out. Keep me posted on how it goes for you, I'm sure you will have a great time!
05-09-2015 6:34 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-09-2015 7:15 PM

Thursdays night dance class:

Mones: 2x CV3 inside of Wrists, 2x Captian inside of elbow.

Self Effects: Amazing! I felt calm, yet smooth. James bond smooth, the world was mine for the taking.

Outcome: As I mentioned before, being subtle is by far the way to go with rotating groups of women in such a intimate setting. I ghosted the younger women, they would avoid eye contact and would shy away. I played it very calm, and friendly as I realized I was ghosting the younger one's (30 and under). However, the older or more confident women absolutely loved it. There is a 50ish year old women that has a very alpha personality, sexy as hell, and we generally lock eyes and get along very well. That night, she was going out of her way to carry the conversation but I had to leave. I told her how the other women acted like I was jack the ripper and she laughed, mentioned she would love to teach me private lessons. Shes a belly dancer and bachata isn't what she teaches.

I usually get along very well with everyone (4th time there) and the instructors all stop by and say HI and know me by name. Thia time the manager (Guy) who I have got along with very well went out of his to tell me which of the women there instructors and students, would be a good dating match for me. We chatted it up for 20 mins and i started my class.

Conclusion: I still recommend light social mixes for dancing with different partners in a studio setting.

My 2 cents on pheromones: learn and be honest with who you are. Once you can be comfortable with yourself, find mones that fit that style. For example, I'm a laid back alpha. I naturally, have direct eye contact, talk easily to anyone about anything and it feels natural. So, in general I like mixes like AV, Corpo and Capt for self effects. When I go out, I use socials as my personality will steer the sexual portion of it. Also, you cant get to home base if you don't get the person comfortable around you. Find women, just talk to them normally and get them relaxed, be honest about your intentions. Don't be needy, if its not meant to be don't worry, tons more out there. Dont value a women on her looks, if shes not someone you really like be cool and move on. If you come out with a sledgehammer with heavy sexual mixes and your not that kind of person your just going to end up with crazy, needy women. Using Core or other social/light sexual mixes and having the balls to get what you want without coming out like your too needy will get you laid way more. Then when you know the women, crank it up and bring out the sledgehammer.
05-09-2015 7:15 PM

Nooseknitter
Dastardly Incorrigible Cocky King

Rep Post

05-11-2015 11:48 PM

I can not wait til next semester so I can try out my pheromones with dance classes, I just hope there will be more girls than guys in the intermediate classes. There were more guys in the beginner lessons i just got done with.
05-11-2015 11:48 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-13-2015 10:37 AM

(05-11-2015 11:48 PM)Nooseknitter Wrote:  I can not wait til next semester so I can try out my pheromones with dance classes, I just hope there will be more girls than guys in the intermediate classes. There were more guys in the beginner lessons i just got done with.

Im sure they will have dance socials or other venues in town. I cant think of a better way to meet women. They absolutely love a man that can dance.
05-13-2015 10:37 AM
Alpha-Romeo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2015 2:39 PM

(05-13-2015 10:37 AM)Hurakan Wrote:  I cant think of a better way to meet women.

I couldn't agree with you more. I met both my wives and my last 4 girlfriends on the dance floor. I usually dance several times a week. Ballroom, Swing, Salsa... actually Contra is my favorite. Contra and Square tend not to be as social as the others, but they're all good ways to meet women - relaxed atmosphere, doing something that is in itself enjoyable.

I agree that it's easy to 'Ghost' the ladies if you wear something too sexual - especially the young ones. Something like Wolf-Glace-Cohesion is usually good for all ages. Sometimes I use NA.

@ ShadowX114 What's AOA? ...or did you mean GOA? GOA & Captain are in my 'wish list' as I just recently learned of them.

05-13-2015 2:39 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-13-2015 3:24 PM

(05-13-2015 2:39 PM)Alpha-Romeo Wrote:  I couldn't agree with you more. I met both my wives and my last 4 girlfriends on the dance floor. I usually dance several times a week. Ballroom, Swing, Salsa... actually Contra is my favorite. Contra and Square tend not to be as social as the others, but they're all good ways to meet women - relaxed atmosphere, doing something that is in itself enjoyable.

I agree that it's easy to 'Ghost' the ladies if you wear something too sexual - especially the young ones. Something like Wolf-Glace-Cohesion is usually good for all ages. Sometimes I use NA.

@ ShadowX114 What's AOA? ...or did you mean GOA? GOA & Captain are in my 'wish list' as I just recently learned of them.

I cant wait till I get that good enough where I can dance that well. Nice thing about women who enjoy dancing is they make great lovers.

I just got GOA and a sample of Capt. So far, both have been excellent. Highly, recommend both Alpha-R.
05-13-2015 3:24 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-03-2015 7:07 PM

Sorry Alpha-Romeo, didn't notice that you have asked me a question. AOA is Aura of Amity, also a product by Pheromone Treasure.

I ended up not taking the salsa/bachata courses (through Groupon coupon) that I mentioned above. However, today was my first private course that I took with another school. The girl was a 7/10. I think in her 20s. I seriously couldn't tell what's her nationality but she's tanned and if I really have to guess, I would say from a Latin country. Physical look, she's fine but not hot. Great body though. It's her personality that I enjoyed. She looks like a fun person to hang out with.
I wore a spray of wolf on my front neck. From the mones I have (in my sig), I thought it was the best choice for my first course. A safe one. At first, everything was neutral vibe. She asked me how long I have been dancing, etc. The first 15 minutes or so of practicing, everything was also neutral. She shows me the move, I follow. But eventually, you could say the ice has been broken. The vibe became more upbeat. It wasn't a serious student-teacher vibe but more like a friend is teaching me. I made sure to help steering it that way as well. I wanted the vibe to be friendly and not professional. There were times when we joked around. She laughed at few things I have said. Two of these times were big laughs that I thought to myself "I bet the owner of the school (he was on the other side of the blinds) is wondering if she is teaching me or if we are just joking around).
Overall, I really enjoyed it and I'm already looking forward to the next one. Sadly, she can only do so on Wednesdays. Otherwise, I would have preferred twice a week.

For next class, I'm thinking of cohesion or A1. Currently I bought a 5 hours package but I have to choose next Wednesday if I still stick with 5 hours or if I want to upgrade to the 10 hours package (cheaper per hour). However, whether I take 5 or 10 hours , I want to make sure that we are comfortable with each other.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 7:18 PM by ShadowX114.)
06-03-2015 7:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dance floor game elliot 12 6,829 08-01-2014 11:31 AM
Last Post: Vinzanity
  May I dance for you, MMM? MMM 24 10,201 03-17-2014 6:59 PM
Last Post: MMM
  going to a dance club, trying out a new mix Vinzanity 8 5,006 06-10-2012 2:57 PM
Last Post: DGamer