Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dance floor game
elliot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Dance floor game
12-30-2012 9:21 PM

Here is some club game advice a established PUA gave. I might not be the most alpha dude but shit I'll pull it off to get the lay

Here it is:

"My favourite technique for dancefloor game is this:

1. Tap her on the shoulder and smile.
2. Say "you should stop dancing like that..... you're making all the girls jealous". And smile.
3. Turn your back to her.

She will re-engage you if she's interested otherwise if she doesnt theres no love lost. You havent blown yourself out because all anyone will see is you saying something to a girl with a smile on your face.

If she does re-engage you, she'll say something like "why? what makes you say that?". Say "well...... you've got 30 seconds to impress me. Go!" and she'll dance and you can pull her in and grind etc etc and I guarantee she dirty dances with you. I put money on it.......

Then escalate..... but remember to be the first one to break the physicality and DONT HOLD ONTO HER ALL NIGHT CONSTANTLY...... that is creepy and weird..... touch and release..... touch and release..... push and pull..... push and pull..... keep her wanting more..... "

what pheromone should I choose to get down and dirty on the dancefloor and take her back to her place?

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 9:33 PM by elliot.)
12-30-2012 9:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dance floor game
12-31-2012 2:21 PM

(12-30-2012 9:21 PM)elliot Wrote:  Here is some club game advice a established PUA gave. I might not be the most alpha dude but shit I'll pull it off to get the lay

Here it is:

"My favourite technique for dancefloor game is this:

1. Tap her on the shoulder and smile.
2. Say "you should stop dancing like that..... you're making all the girls jealous". And smile.
3. Turn your back to her.

She will re-engage you if she's interested otherwise if she doesnt theres no love lost. You havent blown yourself out because all anyone will see is you saying something to a girl with a smile on your face.

If she does re-engage you, she'll say something like "why? what makes you say that?". Say "well...... you've got 30 seconds to impress me. Go!" and she'll dance and you can pull her in and grind etc etc and I guarantee she dirty dances with you. I put money on it.......

Then escalate..... but remember to be the first one to break the physicality and DONT HOLD ONTO HER ALL NIGHT CONSTANTLY...... that is creepy and weird..... touch and release..... touch and release..... push and pull..... push and pull..... keep her wanting more..... "

what pheromone should I choose to get down and dirty on the dancefloor and take her back to her place?

Thanks

Great advice on the dancefloor.....but in general just give the girl enough time to get some mone exposure, come in with an ice breaker.....I mean just say anything.....if she's interested she's gonna come back to you....

This will work just about anywhere.
12-31-2012 2:21 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-31-2012 2:30 PM

The answer you get here in Germany from the girls .. when you use such openers ..

fuck you asshole ..

or you get ignored ..

or the girl will shout out loud to call the bouncers ..

or the girl will shout out loud that you should not touch her again or she will sue you ..

or a friend of the girl will tell you politely not to touch her or he will sweep the floor with you ..

most girls already know about the PU - stuff and you get not far with it ..

AND

usually it's loud on the Dancefloor.. such a covo takes too much time usually ..

i pulled many many Girls from Discos and especially from the Dancefloor ... you have to be a good dancer and this will attract them .. once they show you some IOI's you can start to dance with her ..

it's high energy on the Dancefloor .. not much space for talking there ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-31-2012 2:30 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-31-2012 2:59 PM

yeah girls in my area will be like "who the fuck are you? security! Ewww get away from me." if you came with that stuff Mat work in a place like England though as girls seem to be very open when I worked there.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012 3:01 PM by as33156.)
12-31-2012 2:59 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-31-2012 3:08 PM

Honestly in a club and especially if u got mones on you dont need to say shit if u can dance just go to the dancefloor move and they will do the aproach part.

For a guy like me that sucks cause i cant dance for sh**t lol,but it still worked for me a couple of times
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012 3:08 PM by preck.)
12-31-2012 3:08 PM

elliot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-31-2012 9:50 PM

I can tell you that NZ does NOT work that way and that's where the PUA guy comes from too. I've approached about 1000 times
12-31-2012 9:50 PM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-13-2013 7:18 AM

In my humble opinion, discoteques are one of the worst place to have a conversation with a woman. Or even to change words...

It is very noisy, so is annoying trying to understand somebody, and specially when they scream at your ear. In addition, when women go to disco, they already come with a shield against men, because they expect to receive men talking to them, Specially guys that in no alcohol conditions, never ever dare to talk to them.

As Pagodeiro said, you need to be a good dancer. So, you have to start dancing alone, then girls will "join you", by dancing close to you...specially those girls who are 3-6 girls. Is something like they need a male dancing with them. After a girl dance with a guy, the rest goes like domino, dancing with other guys...

but what is true, sometimes you go straight and I ask a woman: "do you want to come to dance?", however when she isn't yet in the dancefloor... This works sometimes...

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
12-13-2013 7:18 AM
The Doctor
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-13-2013 9:17 AM

1 more for South Africa, you will get told to F***k off and then her friends, friends boyfriends, all their friends, the guy that just happens to overhear will tramp you flat!!! ......then the bouncers will tramp you again.

No offence but I have yet to see a pickup artist actually get anywhere.

I am not growing up, I am just burning out! Beach

King of LaCroy products.
12-13-2013 9:17 AM
BigKahuna
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-13-2013 11:58 AM

Just do your thing, Don't even worry about approaching women at the club.
You gotta focus on having fun, you got to have confident, alpha body language
And you be confident in your game, not just at the club but all the time. You have to remember, if a woman percieves you to be of lower value than herself, she will not be attracted to you.
You have to outsmart them and let them see you having fun and being a boss. If you have alpha male body language, bulletproof confidence and you wear some wolf and you just shine and let all the women see you smile. If you do it like that, women will come to you and you will be of higher value.
That way you pick and choose what women you want to kick it with.

"Limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' dealin"
12-13-2013 11:58 AM

Unregistered

12-13-2013 1:55 PM

I have to agree with what Pago said - girls will look at you like a jackass. If you are a good dancer that will be your opener without having to use words. Besides clubs are difficult too loud to have a convo.
12-13-2013 1:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dance Lessons. Hurakan 12 6,505 06-09-2015 10:13 AM
Last Post: DWR
  May I dance for you, MMM? MMM 24 9,950 03-17-2014 6:59 PM
Last Post: MMM
  going to a dance club, trying out a new mix Vinzanity 8 4,911 06-10-2012 2:57 PM
Last Post: DGamer