Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Corporativo a long overdue review.
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Corporativo a long overdue review.
05-30-2012 5:17 AM

Are you tired of not being able to shake off the "Nice guy" image and people taking advantage of your good-nature? Sure, you can just assert (or reassert for that matter) yourself more often, but you may get heavy resistance from people who may try to put you back in "your place".

This is where heavy Alpha Products come in, provided that you act congruent with it. Men who are willing to accept responsibility and grab the pheromone bull by it's horn and take action will reap tremendous rewards.

My criteria for a good Alpha product is as followed:
  1. Must induce respect from men and women without too much intimidation
  2. Must be socially engaging (Within reason for a Alpha product)
  3. Must have status elevation
  4. Effects must be consistent with people of all ages.
  5. It ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY must be attractive towards women.

So far in my life, I have tried 3 Alpha products:

1. A314 1.23 version A Spray
  2. True Alpha
  3. Corporativo

I'm not going to badmouth the other companies in this review cause it will make me look like an Alpha-Dream fanboy (Even though I am ;) ). I feel it is important that I test other companies products just to have a good frame of reference and not be biased.

Out of the three, Corporativo flat out wins here based upon my 3-4 month test using them . During my initial months using Pheromones, I liked using Alpha and heavy none products/mixes cause the difference with and without them is like night and day. I'm over that phase now. I prefer to rotate between socials, sexuals, and alpha products to spice my days up a little but Corpo for me, takes the cake for being a product for multi situational usage
  • Day game
  • Night game
  • Dates
  • Social functions/gatherings
  • Work

The hits I've received from Corpo:
  • My micromanaging boss and managers leaving me the fuck alone when she's in a bad mood and looking for someone to take it out on.
  • My parent's commenting on how much I changed over the last year
  • People remember my name much more often then not.
  • People will look to me for guidance and help much more often
  • Subtle and Sexual IOI from females and gay men
  • Getting freebies at the store from the clerks.
  • Better service at restaurants, bars, hair salon, service industry. (Course they were expecting a better tip)
  • Friend-zone buster, granted that it's used at the right place and right time.
  • Enough ONS to make a man feel sexually secure (Sorry guys, loose lips sinks ships) Smile
  • Receiving the Celebrity-VIP treatment from men and women when I put the effort to befriend people instead of just being on the hunt and being "outcome based"
  • Jealousy from women if I went around talking to other women at a party and didn't seal the deal with them.
  • Jealousy from the insecure boyfriends who became too complacent.
  • Men seeing that women see me of value and hating on me hardcore.
  • Being able to mediate and stop fights from breaking out
  • Being objectified by Women and gay men (I dress very stylish and wear tight fitted close to show my physique)
  • Uplifting insecure men and women with compliments and guidance and watching them grow to like me and become more confident in my presence.

Other noteworthy Corporativo hits:
-Getting my dick grabbed by a Belgian woman in front of her boyfriend at a huge loft party. I think they were a swinging couple which is cool if you're into that shit but *In a hispanic accent* "Tha no me, papa".
-The countless amounts of times I've been boob brushed or ass grabbed. Come to think of it, last week I remember being at another loft party in Brooklyn. I got what I called "The Boob Wave" Just imagine in a tight breathing party space, 4 women passing bye and all purposely brushing your upper arm with their boobs. I wasn't in 7th heaven, but I was pretty damn close.
-My boss and I talking in a vague sexually coded language whenever we were isolated together. I'm not sealing the deal here, I don't shit where I eat and she's already taken.
-I receive decent tips with Corpo but not as well as I would of with Glace.

The overall feel I've gotten out of Corpo is that it is a strong Alpha product but can be steered socially or sexually depending on the situation that you're in. There is something in it, that leaves a heavy impression on other people that will carry on till the next time you meet that person. Granted, it is ultimately up to the wielder of this pheromone product to get the most out of it. I think the saying goes "With high risk, comes high rewards". If there is something I've seen in my time with using Corpo, it's that:

1. You can be a nice guy with Corpo and not have to finish last.
  2. You can also show women that the nice guys are just assholes who know how to treat women right ;)
  3. Most importantly, you can be the nice guy without being a fucking pushover.

Corporativo Combinations

I find that 1 spray of Corpo is strong enough for a 26 year old guy like me. Here are some great Combo's that I wore it with that may worked well for me.

Corporativo + 40 mcg Love-Scent Androstadienone

Corporativo + 30 mcg Alpha-Dream Androstadienone - Sadly enough, I don't get that strong of an intimate feeling with Chris' Dienone as I do with Love Scent. I agree with whoever said that Chris' dienone is much more "sexier".

Corporativo + 30 mcg Alpha-Dream Androstadienone + Copulin - Used for the Raves/Club/Bars for when I'm going out on the prowl by myself. Makes all the loose women go crazy for me and definitely a guard dropper for taken women at the night scene.

Corporativo + 30 mcg Alpha-Dream Androstadienone + 2.5 mcg A-THDOC - I can't make claims that this will do replicate the same results that for anyone else, but this was my Friend-Zone Destroyer combo.

Corporativo + 20 mcg Estratetraenol - For when I was in a predominately male enviroment and needed extra compliance or protection.

Corporativo + 1-3 Sprays of Glace - My staple combo.

That is my review for tonight. I just came back from Philadelphia feeling renewed. Thank you Chris for making another kickass product that I've got to try from you. Next up on the AD review list. L'uomo Amore (The Bromance project) and Laid Shampoo and Wax.

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2012 5:21 AM by zerosix85.)
05-30-2012 5:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Corporativo a long overdue review.
05-30-2012 5:35 AM

great review an glad it has been working tremendously well for you!
I only have the sample vial which I received a few weeks ago when i ordered FB Glace for the first time. Would you recommend 3 dabs with the sample?
05-30-2012 5:35 AM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

05-30-2012 5:56 AM

Thanks! I think Corpo stands very well on it's own feet as an attraction and respect based product.

It works well for women of all races (even the asian ladies who can be intimidated by it, are very intrigued) and the age range for women who find me attractive is pretty broad for me.

Yes, I would recommend 3 dabs or sprays with Corpo. I've never gotten beta-fying effects with it. I am using the slow-burn version though.

05-30-2012 5:56 AM
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-30-2012 6:34 AM

Outstanding review zerosix85. My bottle has been sitting unused since I bought it. I'm starting to think that's been a mistake.
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2012 6:37 AM by Eeyore.)
05-30-2012 6:34 AM

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-30-2012 7:51 AM

Reps dude. Very nice report with detailed description.
I also have a long overdue report about Corpo.

Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
05-30-2012 7:51 AM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

05-30-2012 10:35 AM

Excellent review Zerosix! Very informative. I may have to try lower dosages of corpo in the future, I've been using 2-3 sprays.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
05-30-2012 10:35 AM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-30-2012 12:10 PM

Thanks for the review Zerosix!

Has a female ever reviewed Corp?? I can't seem to find any reviews on the forum.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
05-30-2012 12:10 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

05-30-2012 2:05 PM

(05-30-2012 5:17 AM)zerosix85 Wrote:  -Getting my dick grabbed by a Belgian woman in front of her boyfriend at a huge loft party. I think they were a swinging couple which is cool if you're into that shit but *In a hispanic accent* "Tha no me, papa".
Guess i'm not the only one... That never happened to me with any other phero-mix, except Corpo. A few ass grabs with AV, ok, but that's not in the same league Big Grin

Could you compare Corpo to Alfa Maschio? I've very seldom had that great hits with AM alone. AM+TL also was nowhere near as sexual as Corpo for me, although i used AM a lot more often than Corpo.

Thanks to your review, i may give Corpo a shot in some nightouts. Probably with a fast hitting social like x22 or Wolf to help opening.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
05-30-2012 2:05 PM

kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-30-2012 3:34 PM

Corpo is the tits. 1 spray everday and alpha status amongst men and attraction amongst women is achieved. I still need to try it on a night out with some Glace and Androstadienone , it has lots of potential. But for daytime scenarios I'd say Corpo is "smooth", keeps the people around you respecting you but without over intimidation.
05-30-2012 3:34 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

05-30-2012 6:31 PM

(05-30-2012 2:05 PM)idontknow Wrote:  Guess i'm not the only one... That never happened to me with any other phero-mix, except Corpo. A few ass grabs with AV, ok, but that's not in the same league Big Grin

Could you compare Corpo to Alfa Maschio? I've very seldom had that great hits with AM alone. AM+TL also was nowhere near as sexual as Corpo for me, although i used AM a lot more often than Corpo.

Thanks to your review, i may give Corpo a shot in some nightouts. Probably with a fast hitting social like x22 or Wolf to help opening.

I never tried AM so I cannot comment on a comparison between the two. To me, Corpo comes across to people as the sophisticated gentleman who gets what he wants out of life.

Swag is for boys. Class is for men.

In this scenario, it was a naked body painting party (I had shorts on though). It could be possible that having a muscular body helped out here Blush. I was wearing 1 spray of Corpo with 3 sprays of Glace that night. I happened to be at the party during the beginning hours and stayed till about 4 in the morning. This incident occurred around 1:30-2 AM. I socialized and made an effort to be friendly with everyone. Had 3 women (who were all friends with each other) paint the front my body (Front of me depicted a fire).

I think this applies to all mones in general but I can say with Corpo that it works better, the longer you let people absorb your "cloud"

05-30-2012 6:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Corporativo Detailed Review Pheromone 23 10,733 04-22-2019 5:57 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  My Review Of Corporativo ClassicHats 12 6,716 06-07-2016 9:38 AM
Last Post: jjmoons
  My succinct review of AM + Corporativo (For work purposes) cali4ya858 0 1,477 08-25-2015 1:53 AM
Last Post: cali4ya858
  Corporativo & L2K v1 mini-review stefdude 11 7,496 02-04-2014 6:36 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Corporativo & Glace Review Bosshank 6 7,318 08-08-2012 10:11 PM
Last Post: Bosshank