Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Corporativo & L2K v1 mini-review
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 584
Thanks received:
586 thanks in 342 posts

Corporativo & L2K v1 mini-review
11-11-2013 5:18 PM

Hello.New member here.

I've got these products(unscented) for more than 6 months but I've tested them very little.The reasons for this are:

1.Low social life the past year.I'm trying to get my degree in a hard school.

2.I don't have a cover perfume to wear in the day.My Calvin Klein Euphoria and my Boss are a bit strong so I put them only at night.I was thinking to cover the smell with an aftershave gel.I've done it before but I can't detect the mones anyway so I don't know how it worked (any ideas?).To me Copro and L2k have a slight smell, perfume-like.No urine or sweat.

3.My girlfriend knows I've put something even though she can't detect the smell of mones either.We live together some days of the week and my use of mones is secret so it's not easy to put them often at home.

I'll start with the L2k as I've use it only a couple of times.I have it in my mind as a strong product judging from those times.
The first time I used it (1 or 2 sprays) I was waiting for gf to arrive.After hugging she was sniffing the spots I've put it for quite long!Mentioned I smell good, but then she was talking less than usual on our way home.A couple of hours later in bed she was in a very bad mood and almost cried, she had no idea why.She was on the begining of her bc pill which later made that night thing much more often.Maybe her hormones, maybe it wasn't a good day..i dont know.Now she quit the pill because of many adverse effects.

The second time was at a fest in my town.My and my buddie, 2 sprays each and out to party!We completely forgot we are on mones, it wasn't until the next day we realized its effect.I nearly had a fight by a dude at a bar for no reason.He said I pushed him.I maybe touched him, it was too crowded anyway.I wasn't aggressive at all and that kind of situation never happened to me before as far as I can remember.I kinda know that guy (same university) and my feeling is that he has many confidense/emotional issues.I'm pretty sure about that.

My friend on the other hand got a blowjob from a girl he met the same night.He isn't THAT player and this situation never happened before to him.The initiation was hers, she even swallowed without hesitation(!).The next day he hooks up with another stranger, don't know what they did.His opinion is that this all happened because of the mones.The strange thing is that he didn't put again on the next day.

Coprorativo:
This thing works for sure.I've used it 10-15 times if I remember correctly.It works at 1 spray (23 years old).2 sprays and the effects are more exaggeratedNot a single time a put it with my gf at home and she didn't mentioned how good I smell.Sniffing the spots as well.Sometimes she got sexually aroused but mostly she was more flirty, wanted to be close to me or hugging/sniffing me for quite long.I was mostly using it on her.Definitely affected her.

I haven't noticed self effects that couldn't be due to placebo.Maybe I'm more focused, confident alert and relaxed.Maybe not.
Effect to male friends:more chatty in general.

One day I put it before a class.During the break I was eating at the school cafeteria and a girl I know a little was passing by my table, we said hi and she stopped to chit chat with me while I was eating with my buddies.Not for too long but believe me this wasn't a normal situation.It was like she had to stay close.She even stood there for some moments (maybe between subjects) without talking just staring me and around.My friend was like wtf you put the chemicals?He knows my use, the other one he doesn't so I've hardly managed to end conversation without raising suspicions.
In the class I've had some brief eye contacts, heads turning, not much I think but I wasn't very observant.My point was to be objective, not expecting something specific and waiting for the product to prove itself(put and forget situation).It did if you consided what little I did from my part.

That was the only time I put it at the university.

Although I say I can't use it when my gf is at home, most of my experiments were on her.At first I used it sometimes without cover but then I always covered it with the after shave gel.I've run out of it and since I've made her to think that the smell is only the after shave I've stopped.

I forgot another hit from the L2K.One time I was wearing it i wasn't out for gaming just hanging with friends.A female friend came by and mentioned that my voice is deeper and more manly although I'm pretty sure my voice hasn't changed at all since the last times we saw each other.She was laughing quite more also.

I'm on the look for a cover perfume.I will buy another after shave for now and I will start using them again so it will be continued.I'm also planning to buy a sexual product to use it on gf.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-11-2013 5:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by bondjames1, Rattlesnake, _alex_, ZB pmones, eyeofra

bondjames1

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1279
Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 787 posts

RE: Corporativo & L2K v1 mini-review
11-11-2013 10:46 PM

nice post

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
11-11-2013 10:46 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
586 thanks in 342 posts

11-12-2013 1:39 AM

(11-11-2013 10:46 PM)bondjames1 Wrote:  nice post

Thanks.Has anyone tried to cover with after shave lotion?I don't know how well it is working because I can't detect the mones.I have to apply 2 times at least to keep the fragrance for 5-6 hours.

11-12-2013 1:39 AM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1136
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 187 posts

11-12-2013 2:44 AM

Good reporting. You didn't get your L2K in Leather n Steel scent? That covers up the mones smell well and an awesome scent.

I don't think after shave scent last long enough...try it and let us know. What you can do is keep some in a togo or cologne sample bottle and spray some more on whenever you feel that the cover is waning.

Cheers.

*** Always ask for more ***
11-12-2013 2:44 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
586 thanks in 342 posts

11-12-2013 4:33 AM

(11-12-2013 2:44 AM)ZB pmones Wrote:  Good reporting. You didn't get your L2K in Leather n Steel scent? That covers up the mones smell well and an awesome scent.

I don't think after shave scent last long enough...try it and let us know. What you can do is keep some in a togo or cologne sample bottle and spray some more on whenever you feel that the cover is waning.

Cheers.

No, i bought both unscented.I don't want to be the cologne guy in the day P I prefer something with light scent.At night it isn't a problem to put a heavier perfume on.
The after shave stays for a while but I need to reapply 1 or 2 times.The problem is I can't detect the mones so I don't know if the fragrance is fully covering them.I hope not a lot of people can smell them, I know my gf doesn't.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 4:35 AM by stefdude.)
11-12-2013 4:33 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
586 thanks in 342 posts

01-29-2014 3:43 AM

I haven't started a journal yet so I will post it here.A true, proven and magic hit of Corpo.

I was with my gf, I took a shower at night and applied 2 sprays corpo (I applied 3 and estimate to be really 2 as my corpo is ruined by water mixed in the bottle).Later that night we go to sleep (with corpo on of course).In the middle of the night and while I was sleeping she begins to rub against me and immediatly goes down on me asking "is there something I can do for you?"The next morning I asked why was he so horny in the middle of the night, we had a brief conversation and she mentions my smell.I say "what about my smell?", she thinks about it for a moment and responds "your smell told me to do it".Then she added "you smell great.your smell is all over the pillow".

Pure magic.

01-29-2014 3:43 AM
Thanks given by ZB pmones, islandguy, meme371, kenpachi, _alex_, right_mr
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1073
Thanks received:
592 thanks in 226 posts

01-30-2014 12:50 AM

Nice reports there Stefdude
As a tip from someone who used to buy his mones unscented , I recommend if you buy any in the future to buy them scented. Mones are only 40 to 60 percent as effective when unscented in my experience. And while they will work in close proximity even unscented like when your GF is next to you they are less effective on strangers a few feet away.

With LIIK I recommend you run with 1 spray only and don't reapply on the same day.
With your GF crying when she smelt the LIIK on you , that's very interesting. I wonder if the social buffers had more or less worn off and mainly androstenone was left which then maybe made her perceive aggressiveness from you. Who knows. If you are willing to risk trying an experiment I suggest you put LIIK on (1 spray max) very soon before you are going to be with your GF early one evening. It should be a very social and sexy mix and if it gives her the same effects that my GF gets then she should like you very much with this on Smile My GF gets very lovey Dovey.

Again cover scent is very useful.

Lastly with LIIK ,if you are a young guy then i would keep the dose down to 1 spray . I am an old timer (almost 36) and I spray is normally plenty for me with this on. To see better effects from others , cover scent makes a huge difference.
01-30-2014 12:50 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
586 thanks in 342 posts

01-30-2014 4:57 AM

Thanks for the advice.Corporativo is only unscented ,unless I ask I guess, but their scents are in concetrated oil form, not alcohol(like others' may be), and shouldn't affect the diffusion (that's what amara told me).I always use a cover now.
As for L2k I've just ordered, unscented again.I almost got the l&s scent but I prefered the unscented.It suits me better to cover it with one of my regular colognes ,which she knows and sees, when she is at my place.

As for her crying it was the contraception pill.For sure.She was talking it for a year and I know how much it affected her.I will test L2K again with her.Certainly.
Did you find difference in any of these specific products between scented and unscented?

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2014 4:58 AM by stefdude.)
01-30-2014 4:57 AM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1073
Thanks received:
592 thanks in 226 posts

01-30-2014 7:18 AM

(01-30-2014 4:57 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Thanks for the advice.Corporativo is only unscented ,unless I ask I guess, but their scents are in concetrated oil form, not alcohol(like others' may be), and shouldn't affect the diffusion (that's what amara told me).I always use a cover now.
As for L2k I've just ordered, unscented again.I almost got the l&s scent but I prefered the unscented.It suits me better to cover it with one of my regular colognes ,which she knows and sees, when she is at my place.

As for her crying it was the contraception pill.For sure.She was talking it for a year and I know how much it affected her.I will test L2K again with her.Certainly.
Did you find difference in any of these specific products between scented and unscented?

Cool , nice one.
Unfortunately never compared scented and unscented versions of alpha dream products but I have compared Aqua Vitae scented and unscented , ascend oil ; cohesion oil , evolve oil , XiSt , xs 100 and bliss. Initially I bought an unscented batch of the phero xs stuff and then when I reordered I bought scented versions of most and also concentrated sultans oud scent and added that. I am glad I did because the scented versions seem to carry the signal better Smile

Yeah I might also ask Amara of they can send me some leather and steel concentrated oil. Good tip ! did they say there is a cost associated with them doing that ?

cheers
01-30-2014 7:18 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
586 thanks in 342 posts

01-30-2014 7:23 AM

(01-30-2014 7:18 AM)right_mr Wrote:  Cool , nice one.
Unfortunately never compared scented and unscented versions of alpha dream products but I have compared Aqua Vitae scented and unscented , ascend oil ; cohesion oil , evolve oil , XiSt , xs 100 and bliss. Initially I bought an unscented batch of the phero xs stuff and then when I reordered I bought scented versions of most and also concentrated sultans oud scent and added that. I am glad I did because the scented versions seem to carry the signal better Smile

Yeah I might also ask Amara of they can send me some leather and steel concentrated oil. Good tip ! did they say there is a cost associated with them doing that ?

cheers

I think I've read around here that they don't give the scent separately.But you should ask.

01-30-2014 7:23 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Corporativo Detailed Review Pheromone 21 5,335 01-06-2017 7:38 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky
  My Review Of Corporativo ClassicHats 12 3,308 06-07-2016 8:38 AM
Last Post: jjmoons
  Corporativo a long overdue review. zerosix85 56 28,486 05-01-2016 10:22 AM
Last Post: MMM
  My succinct review of AM + Corporativo (For work purposes) cali4ya858 0 1,047 08-25-2015 12:53 AM
Last Post: cali4ya858
  Corporativo & Glace Review Bosshank 6 5,993 08-08-2012 9:11 PM
Last Post: Bosshank