Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
My Review Of Corporativo
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 8 posts

My Review Of Corporativo
05-18-2016 7:36 PM

User Age: 21
Rating: (1-10) 8.5
Smell: Appears after weeks of use. Not a strong/noticeable smell after a couple mins

It definitely works. I have used it to be more successful at work, but I have definitely got hits from females, regardless of whether I was interested. Things such as touching, and even an attempt to get my number (dont have one?). This product definitely raises an eyebrow, but it does not have a strong immediate hit. It is more of an imprint, even though I have not heard that with this product. The more I use it, the more hits I get from an individual. I also get more respect, and a sense of
"whats wrong" if I am quiet. People seem to be more lightened up if I say something, or cautious or wanting to talk if I dont say anything... and sometimes even wondering whats wrong. Its basically a lighter version of wolf, but much more professional. I would use this for professional use for work purposes, or as a softer version of Black Wolf if you wish to use it socially. Its basically a middle ground between black wolf and Wolf. It has a professional/alpha vibe, without coming off too strong in either criteria (intimidated, or too friendly). having this said since it is more of a work product, I gave it an 8.5, maybe a 9 since I can not use it socially as well as other products. Though this the case, it is an AWESOME product that gives of a mature, something special, alpha, go getter, respect me, willing to talk to you, kinda vibe... kinda like the respect you would give a business owner, but not so scary as black wolf, but not so social as wolf.

quit

05-18-2016 7:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by RedEyes

Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
122 thanks in 46 posts

RE: My Review Of Corporativo
05-18-2016 7:41 PM

(05-18-2016 7:36 PM)AccountOfRyan Wrote:  User Age: 21
Rating: (1-10) 8.5
Smell: Appears after weeks of use. Not a strong/noticeable smell after a couple mins

It definitely works. I have used it to be more successful at work, but I have definitely got hits from females, regardless of whether I was interested. Things such as touching, and even an attempt to get my number (dont have one?). This product definitely raises an eyebrow, but it does not have a strong immediate hit. It is more of an imprint, even though I have not heard that with this product. The more I use it, the more hits I get from an individual. I also get more respect, and a sense of
"whats wrong" if I am quiet. People seem to be more lightened up if I say something, or cautious or wanting to talk if I dont say anything... and sometimes even wondering whats wrong. Its basically a lighter version of wolf, but much more professional. I would use this for professional use for work purposes, or as a softer version of Black Wolf if you wish to use it socially. Its basically a middle ground between black wolf and Wolf. It has a professional/alpha vibe, without coming off too strong in either criteria (intimidated, or too friendly). having this said since it is more of a work product, I gave it an 8.5, maybe a 9 since I can not use it socially as well as other products. Though this the case, it is an AWESOME product that gives of a mature, something special, alpha, go getter, respect me, willing to talk to you, kinda vibe... kinda like the respect you would give a business owner, but not so scary as black wolf, but not so social as wolf.

Did you ever find it was easier to get people to comply with your requests or demands? I noticed people would be more eager to do things for me but they seemed to do so with a zombie like approach almost as if they were under a spell, with no complaints or comments.

I have the 2012 version of Corporativo so it may be different, but I've always felt the EST kills it for me. Guys often took interest in me as if I gave off a feminine aspect or sometimes I just got stared at like if I were some supernatural/abnormal creature or something. One positive thing about any EST mix I've noticed is if you are working a job for tips you will get a lot.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2016 7:49 PM by Lucent.)
05-18-2016 7:41 PM
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 8 posts

05-18-2016 7:55 PM

(05-18-2016 7:41 PM)Lucent Wrote:  Did you ever find it was easier to get people to comply with your requests or demands? I noticed people would be more eager to do things for me but they seemed to do so with a zombie like approach almost as if they were under a spell, with no complaints or comments.

I have the 2012 version of Corporativo so it may be different, but I've always felt the EST kills it for me. Guys often took interest in me as if I gave off a feminine aspect or sometimes I just got stared at like if I were some supernatural/abnormal creature or something. One positive thing about any EST mix I've noticed is if you are working a job for tips you will get a lot.

I definitely see a decreased amount of "I will do what I want". It is not a "im scared of you, so I will not disobey". It is a "I respect you and see you as special, so I will listen". I have not asked people to do things too many times, but when I did, there is definitely a more flexible attitude. Especially at work. I would not push it but you could definitely use it if you are nice while doing it, or explaining why something has to be etc. If you are just aggressive for no reason, I dont think you can get away with it if you keep doing it. Its only a zombie state if its reasonable or not nasty/scary. If you stay nice/respectful they will definitely follow your lead and listen. Corporativo is what I use for tips. Try using it at work. You will love it. Got under 1 dollar in tips first three hours (busy). puts on corp? 3 hours left of work (slow) got 9 dollars +.

quit

05-18-2016 7:55 PM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 50 posts

05-18-2016 8:53 PM

Hmmm this is an interesting topic I was just on AD website last night wondering about Corpo. I have Glace and love it to death! It has worked on me and others I'm around time and again. The Alfa Maschio I'm afraid might not be the product it used to be....at least for me it has not delivered yet ( I have March 2016 version). I am sold on AD as a solid mone producer and would love to try Corpo soon too!
05-18-2016 8:53 PM
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 8 posts

05-24-2016 9:36 AM

(05-18-2016 8:53 PM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  Hmmm this is an interesting topic I was just on AD website last night wondering about Corpo. I have Glace and love it to death! It has worked on me and others I'm around time and again. The Alfa Maschio I'm afraid might not be the product it used to be....at least for me it has not delivered yet ( I have March 2016 version). I am sold on AD as a solid mone producer and would love to try Corpo soon too!

I would not use this for work though.. It would be a bit too much for me personally for work, let alone outside of work. I have not had personal attraction experiences at work with this, only outside of work (like light touching) as I have used it for a bit of time at work for customers to see how it measured up to OD, but outside of work it can be too much of an attention grabber if that makes you feel uncomfortable as far as I have tested corp. So if you want a strict work environment nor want that type of attention outside of work like myself, OD is a better bet. I use OD outside and inside of work because I am more introverted and was weirded out at school by corp, but if you want the gogetter, attractive feel, go for it. OD Is great for work because it helps you with customers, and it seems to make customers more comfortable, which should be your goal Smile Unfortunetly, if you are introverted.. Corporativo can be uncomfortable if your not that kind of person.. in one of my old classes randomly ask me for my number which is kinda funny because I explained to him already I dont have a number several times..it's kinda weird lol at times... but very interesting,

quit

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2016 9:53 AM by ClassicHats.)
05-24-2016 9:36 AM

pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 26 posts

05-24-2016 9:56 AM

So, Corporativo contains Est? (was always wondering if it does)
05-24-2016 9:56 AM
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 8 posts

05-24-2016 10:09 AM

(05-24-2016 9:56 AM)pinacolada Wrote:  So, Corporativo contains Est? (was always wondering if it does)

I have not seen a cuddly feeling at work when I tested it, but I did see it out of work so it is possible, and kinda weirded me out by the such blatant hits.. which turned me away as I am a bit shy with strangers. I think maybe the zombie state I was talking about is the work version of est lol. Not that people turn into zombies.. but it is more of a.. Im comfortable with you. If you are going to buy it, its not meant to be the boss.. its more of a.. im comfortable and respect you feeling.. and will help you out.. I personally do not think this product is meant to be a "Boss" product, let a lone that you shouldnt try to be if you are not the boss with employees. Coworkers help you a bit more there and there I guess, but Its mostly about customers that this product helps with, which I found awesome with, and was shown by the amount of tips.. customers definitely seem to be happy, which is awesome if you want to have good customer service and brighten customers day.. If you are going to use it for work, it is really a "customer service friendly" product though, but awesome if you are extroverted and you want that kind of attention outside of work. So I think the EST, if it is there, helps with making customers happy, which would be the goal anyway if you used it at work lol.

quit

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2016 10:17 AM by ClassicHats.)
05-24-2016 10:09 AM
Thanks given by pinacolada
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 26 posts

05-24-2016 10:25 AM

Quote:So I think the EST, if it is there, helps with making customers happy, which would be the goal anyway if you used it at work lol.
yeah, that's true Smile

Did you see an optimum effect for a particular age range (of women)?
05-24-2016 10:25 AM
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 8 posts

05-24-2016 2:02 PM

(05-24-2016 10:25 AM)pinacolada Wrote:  yeah, that's true Smile

Did you see an optimum effect for a particular age range (of women)?

No I dont, not age specific. Only outside of work is it age specific at specific types of places.. and the age group is specifically the age you look like.. which is why I do not use it outside of work since its uncomfortable being stopped by random people or being stared at for a good 15 secs xD

quit

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2016 2:10 PM by ClassicHats.)
05-24-2016 2:02 PM
Thanks given by pinacolada

kerno - Banned
upgrade

Thanks Given: 228
Thanks received:
194 thanks in 108 posts

06-07-2016 1:40 AM

This looks like another review made by the vendor of alpha dreams
06-07-2016 1:40 AM
Thanks given by kalpan56

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Corporativo Detailed Review Pheromone 21 6,717 01-06-2017 7:38 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky
  Corporativo a long overdue review. zerosix85 56 31,292 05-01-2016 10:22 AM
Last Post: MMM
  My succinct review of AM + Corporativo (For work purposes) cali4ya858 0 1,145 08-25-2015 12:53 AM
Last Post: cali4ya858
  Corporativo & L2K v1 mini-review stefdude 11 5,989 02-04-2014 5:36 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Corporativo & Glace Review Bosshank 6 6,322 08-08-2012 9:11 PM
Last Post: Bosshank