Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins "X Stick" Chapstick is Now Available
BAGreat
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Copulins "X Stick" Chapstick is Now Available
04-29-2018 1:58 PM

(04-28-2018 6:51 PM)gounot Wrote:  Can I hop on here and ask whether you recently sent a little something to Dresden, Germany?

Smile

Yes some time back. I believe the day after purchase Smile

- B
04-29-2018 1:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2018 7:14 AM

Full Report

I have been using this stuff for the last week and here is what I got out of it. I actually have been over using this, but sure has been a lot of fun!

Day 1

I normally do a reset from mones on the weekend, but decided to see what would happen with this solo. The setting was church, I started at left nostril and swiped towards the right kind of like the M in McDonalds and then back to the left. This stuff goes on very smooth and I don`t need much pressure at all to apply and seems a little goes a long way. I don`t have a comparable product as I have not tested the T150 stick.

Right away I get the Raisin bread/dry peanut butter smell, but I really like it and it is growing on me! I get the surge of energy that I got before and I feel great! Wife or kid does not mention the smell at all and only I can smell it I think.

We get to church and everyone is a little more friendly than normal, but I believe this is due to me feeling good and I am just radiating with positive and happy energy and people can clearly pick up on this. I am normally a very happy person and my test levels are not low as I am slightly above average for my age health wise, but with this on I feel just really good. More people are coming up and saying hi than normal and it is just friendly men and women.

I don`t get horny or sex on the mind at all until we leave and then it hits me hard afterwards and this is all I can think about after church. I applied this at 8AM and at 1PM it is still hitting slightly. We get groceries like normal and I have to work to control myself with the lust in front of the wife looking at other women. I can confirm getting more looks, but I think what is happening is that I make making much more eye contact and women pick up on this and reciprocate this. I will try wearing on my upper lip next time to see what I get. I felt pretty good most of the day about 8 hours with pretty hard hitting effects up to 5 hours and lesser effects to 8 hours or so.

Day 2

This was a Monday and I wore my 2 drops TA and 2 drops Swoon which is my norm for work, then when people starting showing up I put on 2 full swipes on upper lip from left to right and then back just like my initial test.

It did not hit me as hard as yesterday, but still worked great. I felt the test/energy rush and during the morning meeting I made more eye contact with people than normal and the women in particular were doing the same especially the older ones 50+, but only when I did so first. With the men they were more respectful and nicer towards me than normal and a lot of them would ask if I need anything and go out of there way for me like being asked if they could get me coffee or give me a cigarette(They know I don`t smoke).

I felt good for most of the day and this lasted a little more than 5 hours with slightly less effects till about 7.5 hours.

Day 3-6

Same setup all week. I have got the same effects everyday, but know I have overused the cop stick and at day 6 I am getting a solid 4 hours with lesser effects lasting to about 6.5-7 hours total. A few of the days I did not put this on in the morning, but waited till about noon when I would start yawning, then put this one 2 full swipes. This would wake me up every time! I noticed though I would have to match my it with a small amount of caffeine intake to really get the full effects because it would not last if I did not. What I did was take 1/2 an 5 hour energy to get the most out of this. I tried the stick by itself and the energy was great but it would spike hard, but would not last.

So what I would do is drink 1/2 of the 5 hour energy wait 30 minutes and then put this on and the X stick made the 5 hour kick in much faster and harder and lasted the rest of the day until I was ready for bed.

Day 7

I used 2 drops True Instinct and 2 swipes of this and it was over the top for me! I felt like Mike Tyson going into a fight and it was very powerful to say the least even after abusing and raping this stick for a week now. I showered and wait 30 minutes after I got out and then put this on and then got really aggressive and demanded sex and the wife complied and then it was on! I just could not wait. Things were way more intense then normal and with other sexual blends by far.

An hour goes by and I still have the this mix on and am still feeling the power of this setup and we go to town to get some groceries and shoes, and I feel dam good and kind of have a cocky swagger which is not like me at all. I am more humble happy go lucky really. When I would make eye contact with women I would hold it until they made eye contact then smile and most of them would smile back or blush 7/10 maybe. With men I would hold eye contact then I would get a head nod or a "wasup" from them.

My take on this stick

I have not used the T150, but for what I paid I still well over 3/4 of this stick left after a solid full week of use. I have found the best method for me is to just put on upper lip and swipe from left to right and back with very slight pressure as this thing goes on smooth. I like this method best because it seems to mix with other pheromones when it diffuses and I still get the great selfies from this. The price point you can`t beat and what I like best is this thing is very instant and not like taking a supplement and waiting for it to hit 45 minutes later. This thing costs less than a meal at a fast food joint and just lasts.

The smell I don`t find bad at all which to me is kind of like a raisin bread. I get a good 4 some times 5 hours solid out of it with lesser effects till 7 sometimes 8 hours. I really wish BAG found a way to add the caffeine, because if I did not match my caffeine intake with the X cop stick, it would not last as long and not carry me thru the day. I would highly suggest this and is a must have for any pheromone enthusiast. Very easy to use and I have never used a cop stick at all, you really can`t mess this up IMO even starting out.

I got the most out of this in the form of self effects. What I mean is when I applied and changed my behavior to hold more eye contact or be more bold and approach people that is when I seen things really come alive with this. I am not shy by no means and am very confident, just more humble is all. But when I wore this and was willing to hold the eye contact and approach almost everyone was very receptive.

Hit especially hard when you wear Androstenone and have a small amount of caffeine watch out!!! A total must have. I have not used it to work out yet as I just have not had the time.

@BAG

Thank you again for another great product! I would consider offering a combo setup like the Sample Vial with the X stick together as I think it would be very attractive to a lot of people for the $12-15 shipped or so. Just an idea to try and help you out and think this would give users the chance to test and really get the cops down as I think it is a must have for anyone.
I saw GoergeFocky mentioned an idea about another stick for women and think it is a great idea! If you do this let know and I will test it along with my wife to.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2018 7:21 AM by justintime469.)
05-06-2018 7:14 AM

RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-10-2018 10:38 AM

Hate to be that guy but...is anyone experiencing delayed orders? I placed my order a week and a half ago
05-10-2018 10:38 AM
BAGreat
Vendor

05-13-2018 12:14 AM

Hi Roadracer, could you PM me? Overseas orders usually take around or over 10 days. If it was in the states, it definitely should have reached you. Please let me know privately if I should resend your order.

Also, I ordered some super high quality Androstenone from Steraloids (usually the standard for purity used for research), so the Androstenone/Cops mix is in the works. More info soon.

- B
05-13-2018 12:14 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-14-2018 10:55 AM

(05-13-2018 12:14 AM)BAGreat Wrote:  Hi Roadracer, could you PM me? Overseas orders usually take around or over 10 days. If it was in the states, it definitely should have reached you. Please let me know privately if I should resend your order.

Also, I ordered some super high quality Androstenone from Steraloids (usually the standard for purity used for research), so the Androstenone/Cops mix is in the works. More info soon.

- B
Thank you for taking care of it!
05-14-2018 10:55 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-17-2018 5:06 PM

Just received my X-stick order.

Upon first application, the scent was very reeally pungent, moreso than Essence of Woman oil when I apply below my nose and MaxT.

Tried about 8 swipes today, waiting 2 hours between swipes under my nose. The pungent odor dies down and becomes less noticeable over time (like 15-20 minutes), and hints of coconut scent become more apparent. Don't notice the cocoa as much as the coconut...it's more like coconut with a kick. I might go for a workout soon as I haven't done so in a week.
05-17-2018 5:06 PM

arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-16-2018 7:56 PM

Interesting, can anyone compare to T-150 in terms of efficacy? Between these two for my next purchase.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2018 7:57 PM by arrhenius.)
06-16-2018 7:56 PM
DanKano
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-18-2018 7:01 PM

@BAGreat I ordered the X-Stick last Saturday but I haven't heard a word back I even paid for priority shipping just so I can have on time. I am travelling overseas in 2 weeks will be nice to take it with me. I didn't get an email after my purchase or anything and I have been charged, please advice

J
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2018 7:02 PM by DanKano.)
06-18-2018 7:01 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-26-2018 12:29 AM

(06-16-2018 7:56 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  Interesting, can anyone compare to T-150 in terms of efficacy? Between these two for my next purchase.

I'm curious as well. I'll probably pick this one up as I've been running tests and noticed very distinct reactions and differences among folks when exposed to different brand copulins - really funny variations.

I have noticed that Passion Copulin Concentrate smells nearly identical T150. I'm currently running comparisons. I'll write up all this testing some day. I'm excited to see how this one compares to the others.
07-26-2018 12:29 AM
BAGreat
Vendor

08-01-2018 10:23 PM

Okay guys, in regards to my earlier post about the Androstenone product, I finally released it and can’t wait to see these reactions. It’s called “Triple X” and you’ll soon figure out why...

The super high status pheromone cologne is on the way too. More on that one later.

- B
08-01-2018 10:23 PM

Share This Thread