Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins "X Stick" Chapstick is Now Available
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Copulins "X Stick" Chapstick is Now Available
04-27-2018 1:35 AM

@BAGreat

Maybe you could faciliate another product similar to the cop-stick, but for women. With Muscone.

The study showed Muscone to significantly raise Test in women while lowering cortisol. Should be mood-enhancing, ergogenic and libido enhancing in effect, so a versatile product theoretically. And smells better than cops ;) And women probably would like a chapstick with your nice base-ingredients.

They say they used a "mixture" of muscone, so probably the racemic form instead of more expensive l-muscone
And although the study finds Test-reduction in men form smelling Muscone, it's probably a useful molecule for males as well to increase womens libido
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018 1:36 AM by GoergeFocky.)
04-27-2018 1:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

04-27-2018 8:50 AM

(04-26-2018 11:41 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I’ve taken this to the gym twice.

I feel like the testosterone boost is more usable in my workouts. It gives me greater endurance even though the initial T skyrocket isn’t as high.

Yep, not as high of a T boost but I feel like it translates into more usable energy. Weird.

It’s like the T is running deeper in me.

I can't put a finger on it, but I'm actually enjoying my works!

What application method are you using, Mister Big ... nose or lips? Today, I'm gonna test both, circling the nostrils 3 times each, and the lips! Pioneer

Thanks! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018 8:51 AM by MMM.)
04-27-2018 8:50 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-27-2018 9:06 AM

I circle my nostrills a few times.
04-27-2018 9:06 AM
Bellandur
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2018 5:07 AM

Hey Guys,

I had ordered 2 sticks couple of days back. I wanted a bottle as well, but it wasn't available for long. So I ordered 8 of samples just to make it a $50 order. So that the order justifies the shipment cost. P

A few question questions:

1) Does the chapstick have a cloud? MaxT150 had none I guess. Any workaround to make them go longer distances?
2) Which Alpha product does the CX goes the best with in your opinion.
3) By the details on site it looks like samples have more cops per $ than the actual full bottle. Is it true or a typo ?

Also does anyone know in how many days does BAgreat ships the orders? I haven't heard from them. Usually I get it message of dispatch within 2 days from all other vendors.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018 5:28 AM by Bellandur.)
04-28-2018 5:07 AM

BAGreat
Vendor

04-28-2018 5:43 PM

Hi bellandur! I usually send the packages out the next day, or two days max. I sent a reply to your email along with your tracking number. Enjoy!

- B
Wow thank you for the study on the effects of Muscone, Goerge! I will take a look into this and test it out. If I like the results, I will implement the product and be sure to compensate you as well! Smile

- B
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018 5:46 PM by BAGreat.)
04-28-2018 5:43 PM
gounot
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2018 6:51 PM

Can I hop on here and ask whether you recently sent a little something to Dresden, Germany?

Smile

(04-28-2018 5:43 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  Hi bellandur! I usually send the packages out the next day, or two days max. I sent a reply to your email along with your tracking number. Enjoy!

- B
Wow thank you for the study on the effects of Muscone, Goerge! I will take a look into this and test it out. If I like the results, I will implement the product and be sure to compensate you as well! Smile

- B
04-28-2018 6:51 PM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-29-2018 12:31 AM

So I'm assuming this is a product for self-effects only? My T is low as you'd expect for a near-50 year old, does the T boost only last for the duration of the application?
04-29-2018 12:31 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-29-2018 2:30 AM

It lasts 8+ hours. I apply two or three times a day.
04-29-2018 2:30 AM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-29-2018 9:23 AM

I got my 4 sticks yesterday in the mail yesterday and this is a just a first report and will provide more as I really test this out. this is the first time testing something like this as I have not tested T150, so this is my first go here.

Initial test

I was with the family and we were on our way to town so the daughter could get some movie she wanted. I was dead tired as I worked 72 hours this week and TBH I just did not want to go and wanted to sleep, But I am glad I did to find this in the mail box!

Wife pulls up to the mail box opens it and hands me the package. Right away I open it and TBH I have no idea really how to apply this, so I open up one of the tubes take a whiff and can smell the cops pretty good, but nothing else at this point. On my upper lip I slightly apply pressure and swipe from right to left, then back to the right from pretty much end to end of where the opening of my mouth is.

Now we are in my wife's new car and it a very small SUV(Chevy Trax) and the AC is on recirculation I feel this is important to note. It hits me pretty quick and I fell energetic and more awake and can clearly smell the cops. Within 2 minutes of applying wife even mentions the cheese smell and I ask her if it is bad, and she says no just different.

I read where someone mentions it smells like dry peanut butter, and to me it reminds me more of a raisin bread type of smell for some reason and I like it. I notice the smell for a total of about an hour then either the smell dies down or I am just used to it at this point.

We go to Wal Mart out of all places because we live in a small town and wife and kid or looking at the Red Box movies and I am just standing there watching people and this middle age White woman walks by and is starring right at me and then stops and asks if she knows me from somewhere. I was thrown off as I do not recognize her, and I tell her I don`t think so, and then she apologizes introduces herself and then walks off, very strange I thought is this was way out of the norm here. Then wife just looks at me and is kind of irritated. By now I am feeling great and full of confidence and energy, especially since this woman made my wife a little jealous. We get our movie check clearance stuff out and leave.

Next stop is a sporting goods store to hopefully find some light long sleeve work shirts. We walk in and within 20 feet there is a woman maybe 40 white and she totally looks like a woman I dated years ago before my wife and I am looking at her wondering this and as we get closer she looks right at me and starts looking me up and down and I have to watch myself from starring at her, and I give a smile and we walk to the back where the shirts are. I look at the front of the store and she is looking back at us and then after a few minutes leaves. I did not find what I needed so we leave and go home, this is about 2 hours now after application.

We get home and I am exhausted even though I still feel ok which is weird, so I go to lay down to relax and just go to bed and I am laying there and normally it takes 10 minutes and I am out. Well I have been laying there 45 minutes and as time goes on all I can think of is getting laid, this is now at about 3 hours after application. I finally get to bed and at 4 this morning wife wakes me up to mess around. Normally we are pretty routine and she was much more adventurous then normal and I am much more aggressive to and this is at 10 hours after the initial application.

I will test more and report back, but I do have some questions and want to see what others think.

1. I thought this was for self effects only has anyone had hits this a Cop stick?

I think a few things happened for me with this. I had more confidence and boldness and held more eye contact with people with this one due to the self effects and people reciprocated.

2. Has anyone noticed a familiarity effect with this?

This was an intial test, but I noticed this effect on others and I also had this as a self effect to.

So far I like this thing and you can`t beat the price. The smell is great for having cops I think. I am going to test this at work as I have a 16 hour shift tomorrow and see where it goes!!!
04-29-2018 9:23 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-29-2018 11:51 AM

The hits come from the increased androgen production which is caused by increased testosterone. Androgens are pheromones. It’s your natural signature boosted.
04-29-2018 11:51 AM

Share This Thread