Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins "X Stick" Chapstick is Now Available
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Copulins "X Stick" Chapstick is Now Available
04-21-2018 2:20 PM

(04-21-2018 12:38 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I got the chap stick in the mail today! Super fast shipping.

It has the little tab that attaches the paper to the cap which holds the cap in place.

This defintiley smells different from T150. It is not the same copulins as T150 and it's obvious. I'll apply it later today and let y'all know how it goes since I've already applied T150 in the morning.

Dying to KNOW if you actually notice a difference in what/the way you feel, see, and thrust from T150! Good

Good luck! Focus

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2018 2:53 PM by MMM.)
04-21-2018 2:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-21-2018 8:14 PM

So far, the initial rush is cleaner and preferred over T150. It takes a little longer to kick in but it hits harder when it does.

Once the rush is over the effects are the same. It doesn’t last as long as T150 as far as I can feel but I’ve built up a strong tolerance to T150 in the last two weeks and could use a break.

It smells like dehydrated peanut butter concentrate powder, if that’s a thing. An unpleasant scent, none the less, and unlike T150 which is enjoyable and refreshing.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2018 11:17 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
04-21-2018 8:14 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2018 9:33 PM

I just ordered 4 sticks and can`t wait! I still feel like I owe BAG for the generous offer from before on the samples, so I am in to and will give as much detail on this one when I test it. Thanks again BAG and good price point to.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2018 10:18 PM by justintime469.)
04-22-2018 9:33 PM
MMM

Rep Post

04-24-2018 3:26 PM

(04-21-2018 8:14 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  So far, the initial rush is cleaner and preferred over T150. It takes a little longer to kick in but it hits harder when it does.

Once the rush is over the effects are the same. It doesn’t last as long as T150 as far as I can feel but I’ve built up a strong tolerance to T150 in the last two weeks and could use a break.

It smells like dehydrated peanut butter concentrate powder, if that’s a thing. An unpleasant scent, none the less, and unlike T150 which is enjoyable and refreshing.

Just applied three circles around each nostril; and confirming the JIFFY or PETER PAN PEANUT BUTTER SMELL. *chuckle*

We shall see if I feel anything other than a craving for a PB&J SANDWICH. Girl dance

Will be applying it before my GYM TIME tomorrow.

To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018 3:28 PM by MMM.)
04-24-2018 3:26 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-24-2018 4:48 PM

Haha, MMM smells it too!

I hope nobody comes to conclusions from the first post. It still smells but I think it is creating a different type of testosterone, I feel more social with the X Stick.

It's very early and I don't have a solid opinion on this product.
04-24-2018 4:48 PM
BAGreat
Vendor

04-24-2018 6:37 PM

Lmao! I would have to agree myself that that it smells like peanut butter. That scent is coming mostly from the beeswax with the cocoa butter and coconut oil adding the finishing touches to the odor profile. I wanted to keep the chapstick raw (in terms of the level of processed materials). You can probably notice how smooth this makes your lips feel. I was shocked the first time I wore the chapstick. I was like "Damn, this feels really luxurious". No i'm not saying this because it is mine lol. It really does feel noticeably different from store bought chapsticks, and many chapsticks in gerneral. The chapstick base is simply equal parts beeswax, cocoa butter and coconut oil if you want to make the chapstick up yourself.

The copulin content is very high for a chapstick (0.15%). If you remember, the original Copulins X was released at 0.10%, which was enough for some people. The chapstick base is a solid, so the diffusion of the copulins will be held back.

You can test how strong the copulins in this chapstick are by applying a small amount to your hand and letting the aroma go to you, not you to it. The scent will radiate to you, but it wont be overwhelming or too "stinky". They will be perceived though. You will then get a clear understanding how how much copulins I put in here.

I would like a couple of thoughts from you guys. Would you like to see this chapstick with flavors (scents)? I would chose things that would mix well with the chapstick base which smells like peanut butter. Gourmand flavors like Coffee, Vanilla, and Chocolate. Other flavors would be quite as appetizing except for grape...

Also, Molecule X is a pain in the ass to get a hold of because I am receiving the wrong chemical name for the molecule and they are reluctant to send me the structure. I have to legally, morally finagle my way to the structure, then see if steraloids can produce it. Then there is the problem of the synthesis fee, but that's a bridge we will cross when we get there.

Would you guys like to see an Androstenone, Copulins product? I know its been done before, but if there is an interest in it, I will consider it.

I am also working on a high status pheromone cologne. More on that another time...

Off to eat a PB&J sandwich...

B
04-24-2018 6:37 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-24-2018 6:57 PM

(04-24-2018 6:37 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  Would you guys like to see an Androstenone, Copulins product? I know its been done before, but if there is an interest in it, I will consider it.

Hail yeah please. Smile

Good info BA. Thanks for that. Wish I can rep ya. Smile
04-24-2018 6:57 PM
ebikerz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-24-2018 7:22 PM

(04-24-2018 6:37 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  Would you guys like to see an Androstenone, Copulins product? I know its been done before, but if there is an interest in it, I will consider it.

Absolutely! Yes
04-24-2018 7:22 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-24-2018 7:49 PM

Yes, I think scenting the chap stick will be cool.

Another copulin + androstenone product will be cool also. The more competition the better.

Thank you
04-24-2018 7:49 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-26-2018 11:41 PM

I’ve taken this to the gym twice.

I feel like the testosterone boost is more usable in my workouts. It gives me greater endurance even though the initial T skyrocket isn’t as high.

Yep, not as high of a T boost but I feel like it translates into more usable energy. Weird.

It’s like the T is running deeper in me.
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2018 11:43 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
04-26-2018 11:41 PM

Share This Thread