Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Contacting alpha dream
Rileydc84
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

Contacting alpha dream
12-20-2012 2:39 PM

Does anyone know how to get hold of the people at alpha dream?
I bought a bottle of Androstadienone on the 18th, paid $30 something for 7 day shipping hopin it would arrive by the 25. I'm leaving for 3 weeks on that day.
I even mentioned that on the note
They haven't shipped it yet!!!!
I wanna get hold of them and possibly pay for over night shipping or cancel the order all together but no one answers their phone or responds to emails.

I'm reluctant to do business with them again.
12-20-2012 2:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 855
Thanks received:
2201 thanks in 1056 posts

RE: Contacting alpha dream
12-20-2012 3:10 PM

(12-20-2012 2:39 PM)Rileydc84 Wrote:  Does anyone know how to get hold of the people at alpha dream?
I bought a bottle of Androstadienone on the 18th, paid $30 something for 7 day shipping hopin it would arrive by the 25. I'm leaving for 3 weeks on that day.

Try calling the 845 number listed in their website. That is Chris' cell phone and he's previously told me that they have problems getting messages left on the 916 number. I'm guessing that the 888 number is to an answering service.

But, if you ordered on the 18th and paid for 7 day shipping, and even if Chris were to have dropped everything to formulate the correct dosage, package it and get it to the carrier in time for it to go out the same day, that still lands squarly on the 25th or Christmas Day, which is a National Holiday in Canada, and I seriously doubt that any common carrier delivers on Christmas day.

Plus, last I heard, Chris siad he wasn't accepting any single molecule orders that were for less than $100.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
12-20-2012 3:10 PM
John Schlongfellow
better BJ builder

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
195 thanks in 119 posts

12-20-2012 4:16 PM

what's this now? $100 minimum?

where was that at Mark?
I was on his site just now and see no mention.

Not that I was ordering less than $100, but that may put a run in OP's stocking.

if you are circumcised sex is a 3 instead of a 10.
Restore your foreskin and
GET A BETTER BLOWJOB EVERY SINGE TIME !!! (really it's ALL better)
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-How-to-GET-...0#pid72570
12-20-2012 4:16 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 855
Thanks received:
2201 thanks in 1056 posts

12-20-2012 4:46 PM

I remember reading it in one of his posts here, but don't remember which one. Maybe somebody else will remember though, because I also remember another member mentioning thatr he did place an order for singles, exceeding the $100 minimum.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
12-20-2012 4:46 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 730
Thanks received:
754 thanks in 375 posts

12-20-2012 6:29 PM

(12-20-2012 4:46 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I remember reading it in one of his posts here, but don't remember which one. Maybe somebody else will remember though, because I also remember another member mentioning thatr he did place an order for singles, exceeding the $100 minimum.

The minimum was a while back. I think he's brought back the single molecules, full scale now. He's taken down the sign about a minimum, at least.

However Chris said he's going out of town soon on some family issues. The turnaround time OP is asking for is going to be very very tough to depend on.
Single molecules should essentially be viewed as custom orders, as opposed to bottles of product which Chris handles through some kind of service.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2012 6:30 PM by wiserd.)
12-20-2012 6:29 PM

paradigmshift
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1205
Thanks received:
505 thanks in 239 posts

12-20-2012 9:32 PM

I love that chris sells singles but honestly they cause him more grief than it should.

I dont know what his margin is. Wiserd pointed out the turn around time is difficult for what the OP wanted.

From personal experience, until i realized that mixes were shipped from his ny office and singles were shipped from ca, i was disappointed about the turn around time. Also people misinterpret the electronic notification. Yes its a nice feature to track but this starts before its even shipped. This pisses people off because they dont understand.

Ive seen too many posts where people complain that they have an electronic notification but it hasnt shipped. The followup to this confusion wastes chris's time

There are a lot of headaches with the logistics of custom doses. Look at true pheromones. They had a lot of issues when i ordered from them. Sure they resolved those issues but man i was fed up.

Androtics says there singles are custom orders. Yeah mix ups happen and turnaround time can be long. They even say they can do fedex but it wont be the very next day. I remember getting a putative i forgot i ordered several weeks before.

I was glad steve decided not to sell singles. He sees that fulfilling singles would keep him from what he does best which is making great mixes.

Yeah being able to order singles is nice but we see too many issues with it.

Chris realized singles were hamstringing him and not making much money so he suspended sales so he could catch up.

Chris could stream line his business if only sold 1 mg 1ml ratios like true does. Yeah he would lose the sales of the smaller amounts. I only order 1mg1ml singles. It seems like a nice standard. He still sells the dry powder form so if i wanted to i could order that and make more concentrated singles.

Or just say turnaround time for singles can take two weeks or more since these are custom orders.

Keep your sanity chris!

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Good news for you! I took more time to put helpful links in my sig than you did in reading before posting. Big Grin. Enjoy!
New? Dont want to read? Read this!!!

Good a1 link
12-20-2012 9:32 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 730
Thanks received:
754 thanks in 375 posts

12-20-2012 9:44 PM

(12-20-2012 9:32 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Chris could stream line his business if only sold 1 mg 1ml ratios like true does.

I've thought the same thing. I love that Chris sells singles, but why's a chemist like Chris wasting his valuable time doing dilutions? If he doesn't have a lab rat to do that for him, he shouldn't be doing it at all.

It's his business, though. And it doesn't hurt me if he wants to run things that way.

12-20-2012 9:44 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift
static3600
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-20-2012 10:08 PM