Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Dream vs Liquid Alchemy Labs?
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Alpha Dream vs Liquid Alchemy Labs?
10-28-2012 7:57 PM

Im new to this site and to Pheromones and was wondering what people think or have experienced with both brands, and which is better overall.

Im obviously a newb, and just got certo from Alpha Dream in the mail and am about to start testing it tomorrow.

Thanks
10-28-2012 7:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phshotmaker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Dream vs Liquid Alchemy Labs?
10-28-2012 9:12 PM

They're different. I doubt you'll get many saying either company is definitively better than the other.

I've tried Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social and Nude Alpha from Liquid Alchemy Labs (LAL). Glace and Corporativo from Alpha Dream (AD).

In my experience, I've found LAL products to have more raw, unadulterated power. They hit like a truck with both self effects and effects on others. If there is ever a company whose products will convince you that pheromones work, it's LAL.
However, you do need to be careful with their products. Misused, their overdose effects can potentially get you in trouble (AV) or be really unpleasant (NA, for me). Only if misused, though.
LAL products work as advertised - but sometimes you have to be sure the effect it gives is the one you want. Be careful what you wish for.

AD products are more subtle. I've never had a negative experience with an AD product. To me, they seem more user friendly, there is more margin for error with them. However, I've yet to see the kinds of incredible hits I get from, say, LAL's Aqua Vitae with an AD product. That being said, if you read around you'll see all kinds of crazy reports on AD products, notably Glace, Corpo and L2K.

Both companies make finely balanced products but in different ways. I feel that LAL's products are finely balanced in order to perform their specific function. AD products are finely balanced in the sense that a single product seems more standalone. Corpo, for example, seems to have a bit of everything, with no ill effects and I always feel like I'm steering the product rather than it steering me. It's a fantastic mix that I can use on it's own every day, in just about any situation. I can't say the same about any LAL product.

If I had to choose one company to buy from exclusively, right now I'd pick LAL. The power in their mixes is incredible and nearly all of the LAL products that I've tried hold a special place in my heart. But I've tried twice as many LAL products as I have tried AD. Also, all that power isn't necessarily a good thing with pheromones. At any rate, I'll definitely continue to buy from AD because their stuff is really good and does different things to LAL products.

Perhaps the question to ask isn't which company is best, rather which products are best for what you're trying to achieve. Perhaps there are two equivalent products from LAL and AD that you're comparing?
10-28-2012 9:12 PM
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-28-2012 9:54 PM

Thanks for the reply. Im not necessarily comparing any two kinds, but before I checked out the LAL website I had just been exclusively viewing and reading about Alpha Dream products. It wasnt until a few hours ago that I stumbled across some really interesting threads describing some of their products. The one thing I want to try after I test out the certo for a while is a social (i.e. glace or something similar, not necessarily the same brand) and maybe combining it with certo or something else.

Btw, what has your experience been with scented vs. unscented mones?

My first bottle of certo is unscented so tomorrow im planning on using on spray to start on my neck and masking it with very sexy for him by victoria's secret. I just wasnt sure if one type works better than another or not.

Thanks. Rep points and thanks for your last post
10-28-2012 9:54 PM
phshotmaker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2012 11:26 AM

Unscented is fine but you'll need a cover scent. Actually, a cover scent would be wise to invest in either way.
There is evidence across the forum that suggest that scented has a longer range, perhaps at the cost of some longevity. But IMO you should nearly always have a scent with your mones, whether its built in or a cover scent. Otherwise, you can be in danger of some people, perhaps your targets, smelling piss whenever they're near you - not good. I have experienced this firsthand.
I have no experience with Certo, but Glace and Corpo came unscented for me and they don't need much cover.

By the way, wondering which way to go after Certo? Reading across some of your posts, it seems you're concerned that people are intimidated by your stature. If this is the case, I'm of the opinion that Wolf from LAL may be perfect tor you. Apparently it was designed by Garry, a big guy himself, to make social interactions go more smoothly for him and I can tell you it works really well. Additionally, the self effects are among the best you'll find anywhere. It relaxes you, reducing anxiety and making you calm enough so that negative overthinking is less of an issue. Some have even said that it can help with fighting depression. I can tell you that it gives me a sense of wellbeing and makes me feel really good.
Also, with Wolf you won't have to worry about scented/unscented - you always get it scented and you'll be glad you did because it smells awesome. When I have Wolf scent on, I'm smelling myself all day!

From what I can tell, the only issue with Wolf is that for some people it can invite disrespect if they weren't sufficiently big or alpha to begin with. Apart from that, its near perfect as a standalone social that gets people liking you and gives awesome self effects. Since you're a big guy, for you Wolf could be just what the doctor ordered.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2012 11:29 AM by phshotmaker.)
10-29-2012 11:26 AM
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-31-2012 5:39 AM

Yea ill definitely consider wolf. The only thing I noticed on some threads was that some people tend to avoid the wearer(maybe this is what you were referring to?)
10-31-2012 5:39 AM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-31-2012 11:27 AM

They are both really solid companies. I have multiple products from both and they all are great. The only non hitter in the bunch is Glace from AD but FB Glace works like a champ.
10-31-2012 11:27 AM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-01-2012 8:14 AM

I'd lean towards LAL since their Androstadienone and AV are my hands down favorite.

But Glace both slow and fast burn is hands down my most favorite social. I've never had a more natural social product work for me. The only downside to slow burn is how long it takes to start working which eh just gotta time stuff effectively.

I need to give L2k a try soon.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 8:16 AM by okyoureabeast.)
11-01-2012 8:14 AM
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-02-2012 5:42 AM

(10-31-2012 11:27 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  They are both really solid companies. I have multiple products from both and they all are great. The only non hitter in the bunch is Glace from AD but FB Glace works like a champ.

So youre saying that glace from AD didnt work for you? And what is FB glace?
11-02-2012 5:42 AM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-02-2012 6:20 AM

(11-02-2012 5:42 AM)DunnMan Wrote:  So youre saying that glace from AD didnt work for you? And what is FB glace?

FB Glace is Fast Burn Glace; the difference between the two is the usual weather in whatever you are predominantly in. Such as: Warmer or Colder climates.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 6:25 AM by Curiosity.)
11-02-2012 6:20 AM
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-02-2012 8:07 AM

So im assuming that its harder for the scent to work in your favor in a colder climate?

In that case, would it be a slow or fast burn?
11-02-2012 8:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L'Uomo Amore - Alpha Dream shirts321 10 4,121 08-07-2018 3:41 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Is the alchemy labs site not working? Columbo 5 3,346 10-23-2016 8:45 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Really torn between Alpha Dream or LAL for my first purchase jjmoons 20 9,442 07-03-2016 3:18 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs NikkiReloaded 3 2,522 07-17-2015 12:18 PM
Last Post: Paradox
  Phermones XS, LAL, Alpha Dream, etc I challenge you to this... dsouza 10 6,638 08-22-2014 8:12 AM
Last Post: MMM