Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Dream
AnthonyJFranks
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Star Alpha Dream
11-23-2010 6:21 PM

Have anybody purchased from this company before and do anybody male or female have any info or feedback regarding ALFA MASCHIO, CERTO, CORPORATIVO, or GLACE.
11-23-2010 6:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 22 posts

RE: Alpha Dream
11-23-2010 7:37 PM

There are some reviews here Alpha Dream.

Lots of product reviews in the Pheromone Reviews and Links section. Smile
11-23-2010 7:37 PM
Pagodeiro
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 484
Thanks received:
949 thanks in 447 posts

11-24-2010 12:40 AM

Shipping works well and everything is packed nicely !

All arrived in best conditions and all you orders are tracked !

Quality is really good and the prices are SUPER !

I´ve only been ordering raw materials like AndrostAnone, B-nol and so on ..

Pago

Chikara, NPA, TE, A7, Pheros, AE, APC, IMPI, LT, M11, V5, D-17X, DownGirl, Wingman, Xcite-wipe, TL,
A314, Shine, TUTH, IH, IO, IG, MX297/MX390,
TAC, TAK, TAL, TAA, TAF, TAH, P75, P76, P79, P80, P83, P85, P86, P89, P90, P91, P93, P94, P96, P97, P99, P101, P102, P103, P112, P119, P126,
None, A1, B-Nol, A-nol, Est, Meo, Anone, Neno, ThdocA , ThdocB, AndrostanolA, AndrostanolB, Epi-rone, Allo-Preg, DHEAS, PregS, Preg,
11-24-2010 12:40 AM
spamz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 14 posts

11-24-2010 10:23 AM

ive been using certo consistently since ive gotten it, in all different scenarios. it doesnt have androstEnone in it, which for me seemed to cause confrontation with other certain males. kind of like i was subconsciously challenging them in some way, maybe their manhood or something, or their position in the social pecking order of things. maybe they just felt threatened and reacted in a fight or flight response. in this case fight.

im really linking certo, it has been consistent so far. i started with just one spray for the first few days. but have bumped it up to 2 and i think thats perfect for me. i had thought that i had gotten unscented mistakenly at first, but after the first few sprays ive noticed the musk scent being a bit more prominent. i recommend shaking the bottle before each use, i think the first few sprays didnt smell much because the mones that where in the sprayer where unshaken. although its not a dominant smelling cologne i have grown to like it more this way. i will occasionally get a whiff of the scent when my body heat rises or i sweat. i like that alot better than being constantly bombarded by a strong scent all day. i notice the effects at around 10 ft. or so. and it is a bit shiny on the skin at first but dries down completley in 10 min. or so.

as for effects, it is very social. at work people find excuses to come talk to me, and hang around. the guys wanna be ur best friend. alot of joking around, and respect but not in a threatening way. just in the way that ur a cool guy and they want to be on ur good side. with women, they seem to feel real comfortable and chatty. ive noticed shyer women will be less shy and reserved and actually initiate convo or try to prolong conversation to keep you close to them. its not a truth serum, but people tend to be more open and honest. with the ladies its more fun than sexy, but if you have decent game u can turn that in any direction u want to. u can keep it fun, or make it a bit more flirty. certo is great for dates, and i will probably carry a 2go bottle with me of turn up the heat to accompany certo for the 2nd 3rd dates when i want to kick things up a bit. i did post a quick review about certo when i first got it, and the self effects. ill continue using it a bit longer before posting a follow up, but so far so good. its a nice stand alone product.

also there is a discount 30% off for pherotruth members. i bought certo before checking back in here so i didnt take advantage of the discount, but im not too upset about it cause its a big bottle and so far im liking it as an everyday or every other day mix.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2010 11:53 AM by spamz.)
11-24-2010 10:23 AM
AnthonyJFranks
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-25-2010 9:12 AM

Well I ordered ALFA MASCHIO, & CERTO they both should be here by Black Friday? I feel like the biggest problems with new users and pheromones is sorting out the face from fiction. Ive been using AD products for a while, and really havent had a big problem with it. I just wanted to try something different. But sometimes its kinda frustrating reading the reviews, and it sound like a marketing pitch versus a real life review. Ive only tried a couple products outside of AD. Ive purchased from Garry over at Liquid Alchemy Labs, and Ive purchased from Paradise 7. I love LA products the samples are on point no issues. Ive got a job offer using Wolf along with a raise and better schedule yet when I use AV it seems like the whole world is pissed at me. Thats using 2-3 drops with the EuroDropper. Ive purchased Possess Alpha and its good stuff as well. Some of Paradise 7 stuff as well as some of the MX mixes from AD is a hit or miss. I wanted to try out Love Scent and get a couple of there products but I decided to hold off maybe next time. Im interested in Love Potion products but there website seem so freaking unorganized, and they had mixed fragrances for men and women all on the same page scattered about. So I was like bump it. They probably have good products but its so much clutter on there site its hard to navigate thru it. Just my 2 cents. Once my two products from Alpha Dream comes in I'll post my results / experiences. I just wish that there was more activity on this board. There is an abundant of knowledge that I know is here, and that can be shared in this community.
11-25-2010 9:12 AM

terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 295
Thanks received:
604 thanks in 293 posts

11-29-2010 12:36 AM

(11-25-2010 9:12 AM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  Well I ordered ALFA MASCHIO, & CERTO they both should be here by Black Friday? I feel like the biggest problems with new users and pheromones is sorting out the face from fiction. Ive been using AD products for a while, and really havent had a big problem with it. I just wanted to try something different. But sometimes its kinda frustrating reading the reviews, and it sound like a marketing pitch versus a real life review. Ive only tried a couple products outside of AD. Ive purchased from Garry over at Liquid Alchemy Labs, and Ive purchased from Paradise 7. I love LA products the samples are on point no issues. Ive got a job offer using Wolf along with a raise and better schedule yet when I use AV it seems like the whole world is pissed at me. Thats using 2-3 drops with the EuroDropper. Ive purchased Possess Alpha and its good stuff as well. Some of Paradise 7 stuff as well as some of the MX mixes from AD is a hit or miss. I wanted to try out Love Scent and get a couple of there products but I decided to hold off maybe next time. Im interested in Love Potion products but there website seem so freaking unorganized, and they had mixed fragrances for men and women all on the same page scattered about. So I was like bump it. They probably have good products but its so much clutter on there site its hard to navigate thru it. Just my 2 cents. Once my two products from Alpha Dream comes in I'll post my results / experiences. I just wish that there was more activity on this board. There is an abundant of knowledge that I know is here, and that can be shared in this community.
I ordered some Alpha Maschio around a year ago it sure contained a good concentration of pheromones, this stuff is good for real down to earth alpha attraction action, i would advise to slowly work up to the advised use of 4 sprays because depending upon your age even 1 or 2 sprays is going to be effective and there is a possability that 4 may be a little on the excessive side and possably wasteful if less will do the trick so start out at 2 sprays or even 1 for a very young guy. . . . .

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
11-29-2010 12:36 AM
NIGHTistheNEWDAY
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 9 posts

11-30-2010 10:01 PM

(11-25-2010 9:12 AM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  Well I ordered ALFA MASCHIO, & CERTO they both should be here by Black Friday? I feel like the biggest problems with new users and pheromones is sorting out the face from fiction. Ive been using AD products for a while, and really havent had a big problem with it. I just wanted to try something different. But sometimes its kinda frustrating reading the reviews, and it sound like a marketing pitch versus a real life review. Ive only tried a couple products outside of AD. Ive purchased from Garry over at Liquid Alchemy Labs, and Ive purchased from Paradise 7. I love LA products the samples are on point no issues. Ive got a job offer using Wolf along with a raise and better schedule yet when I use AV it seems like the whole world is pissed at me. Thats using 2-3 drops with the EuroDropper. Ive purchased Possess Alpha and its good stuff as well. Some of Paradise 7 stuff as well as some of the MX mixes from AD is a hit or miss. I wanted to try out Love Scent and get a couple of there products but I decided to hold off maybe next time. Im interested in Love Potion products but there website seem so freaking unorganized, and they had mixed fragrances for men and women all on the same page scattered about. So I was like bump it. They probably have good products but its so much clutter on there site its hard to navigate thru it. Just my 2 cents. Once my two products from Alpha Dream comes in I'll post my results / experiences. I just wish that there was more activity on this board. There is an abundant of knowledge that I know is here, and that can be shared in this community.

Anything new on Alpha Maschio and Certo? I'm looking for a standalone blend that promotes cocky, alpha behavior almost similar to AD's Instant Jerk but with a little Instant Gentleman added.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2010 10:02 PM by NIGHTistheNEWDAY.)
11-30-2010 10:01 PM
Manton
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

12-10-2010 11:57 AM

(11-24-2010 10:23 AM)spamz Wrote:  also there is a discount 30% off for pherotruth members. i bought certo before checking back in here so i didnt take advantage of the discount, but im not too upset about it cause its a big bottle and so far im liking it as an everyday or every other day mix.

May I ask where or how I can claim that 30% discount?

many thanks
12-10-2010 11:57 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 388
Thanks received:
847 thanks in 476 posts

12-10-2010 3:29 PM

(12-10-2010 11:57 AM)Manton Wrote:  May I ask where or how I can claim that 30% discount?

many thanks

I can't find it now, but I('m pretty sure that they etended the discount out through sometime early next year. You might try e-mailing Chriss and asking him for the code. Itr may have been "Pheroruth" but I can't recall. But, you can always try it.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
12-10-2010 3:29 PM

Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 147
Thanks received:
952 thanks in 221 posts

12-10-2010 7:39 PM

Hi guys,