Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Connections review and XS's generous practices...
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Connections review and XS's generous practices...
09-28-2015 3:47 PM

Just received my order of Connections. Ordered Fri morning, arrived Mon to SoCal. THAT fast AND free?!!!
Leaving on 2700 mi roundtrip run in an hour or two that will give me a chance to observe selfies if there are any. Very short interactions with strangers will be reported on too. Have a funeral on Thurs, but will report on effects on SO(the real reason for purchace)thereafter.
Freaking Steve...free A.C.E. spray sample pack and Laffy Taffy! Love you guys and your customer service. You show much love and offer great products, thanks.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2015 4:13 PM by Dblr619.)
09-28-2015 3:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

RE: Connections review and XS's generous practices...
10-02-2015 1:19 AM

Wore one spray to the back of my neck.
I picked up aa stranded drifter in the mountains at a gas station that needed a ride in the direction I was headed.
Dead silence for about 30-45 min. He then slowly started opening up and talking. Not unusual in and of itself, maybe he got bored, was uncomfortable with the silence, or whatever.
What made me see it as somewhat of a hit was that he had a speech impediment due to a hearing handicap. It has been my experience that people afflicted with such an infirmity are usually self conscious and not very talkative with those they don't know. He opened up a fair amount considering we were total strangers.
Will report about effects on SO as I observe them.

Live long and prosper

10-02-2015 1:19 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

10-27-2015 9:14 AM

One and a half sprays(first spray was weak)on the back of neck.
I was having a beer at the local dive and started talking to this dude. Ovrer the course of a couple hours he's telling me how he still feels like shit for breaking his first loves heart. Dude was tearing up telling me while we were outside alone smoking. Total stranger!
I kinda understand psychology and enjoy engaging in it. I was able to help him with it. Throughout the night I'm cluing him in to the dynamics of women and some red pill stuff and he's picking up on it pretty well.
I notice that the 27 yr old cute bartendress is listening more and more and intrigued by it. I am giving her shit, negging her, and allowing her to qualify herself, which she seemed to need to do more and more, the whole time. After smashing her weak bitch shield I can tell she is digging on it/me. She even freely volunteers that the wedding ring is just because she works at a bar so as to be able to turn down the passes.
Connections is strong and strange.
Will continue testing....

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 9:18 AM by Dblr619.)
10-27-2015 9:14 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

07-19-2016 11:13 PM

Have gone thru 1 1/2 bottles so far.
I LOVE this juice. Two sprays for trust and bonding. Three for getting answers to shit you may or may not have wanted to know.
Combos VERY WELL with GOA, Core, and Bliss(individualy) in my experience.
Was thinking of maybe Connection, P96, AT combo
Also Connection, M3X
Possibly Swoon, Connections

All combos ran at 2sprays Connections, sweet spot other products.

07-19-2016 11:13 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

07-24-2016 12:10 PM

....btw, s.o. was not tested on due to separating

07-24-2016 12:10 PM

Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-25-2016 8:21 PM

Had fun with connections and bliss other day. Bliss 1 hour before to dry on my chest and get self effects going. 2 samples sprays connections on my neck in bathroom 1 minute before going to meet the group to get max effects on others. I was being more open and others were much more open. The bliss makes me kinda goofy (I have a jokester personality anyway). The connections made me open up more. This made me open up while being silly at the same time. I did say some stuff that was too silly because of openness from connections and bliss silliness combo. However I had so much fun and people were liking me so much it didn't matter. If I am open and joking around and having fun with people then it doesn't matter if I say 1 or 2 things that are really stupid.

I have seen others open up on connections solo, but I am too reserved without bliss and connections alone didn't open me up enough. Bliss is my number 1 fear/relaxation remover based on what I have tried. Connections has the best other people effects of what I have tried. I never got to use evolve at the 10 hour mark when it becomes sexual and only used it twice before sample bottle broke. Only thing I saw from 2-4 hours into evolve on 2 tries was legs open/closing fast and nervously, but I don't count 1 form of body language as a hit. I am not an expert, but body language books I read said you need at least 4-5 congruent body language signs before you can be sure a movement wasn't just a fluke.

This is my favorite combo so far. Best self effects and best other effects of all my mones I have tried. I am thinking about cohesion since it relaxes you and I am sensitive to SOB headache, so I am worried about masculine stuff like bad wolf hurting my head.
07-25-2016 8:21 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

07-27-2016 10:07 PM

(07-25-2016 8:21 PM)Shyguy1337 Wrote:  Had fun with connections and bliss other day. Bliss 1 hour before to dry on my chest and get self effects going. 2 samples sprays connections on my neck in bathroom 1 minute before going to meet the group to get max effects on others. I was being more open and others were much more open. The bliss makes me kinda goofy (I have a jokester personality anyway). The connections made me open up more. This made me open up while being silly at the same time. I did say some stuff that was too silly because of openness from connections and bliss silliness combo. However I had so much fun and people were liking me so much it didn't matter. If I am open and joking around and having fun with people then it doesn't matter if I say 1 or 2 things that are really stupid.

I have seen others open up on connections solo, but I am too reserved without bliss and connections alone didn't open me up enough. Bliss is my number 1 fear/relaxation remover based on what I have tried. Connections has the best other people effects of what I have tried. I never got to use evolve at the 10 hour mark when it becomes sexual and only used it twice before sample bottle broke. Only thing I saw from 2-4 hours into evolve on 2 tries was legs open/closing fast and nervously, but I don't count 1 form of body language as a hit. I am not an expert, but body language books I read said you need at least 4-5 congruent body language signs before you can be sure a movement wasn't just a fluke.

This is my favorite combo so far. Best self effects and best other effects of all my mones I have tried. I am thinking about cohesion since it relaxes you and I am sensitive to SOB headache, so I am worried about masculine stuff like bad wolf hurting my head.

Hi Shyguy1337. When you use stronger stuff like SOB, have you tried to move your application point further away from your nose? For example on your arms. Or use less of the dosage.

Optional scenario: say my maximum dosage of something is 1 spray. I break that 1 spray amount up or get close to it. I may not put all that in one spot.

Some examples:

1. You can pour some content from your 10ml bottle into a sample sprayer and use 2 sample sprayer sprays at 2 different spots, instead of 1 spot with 1 full spray of the 10ml bottle.

2. You can spray 1 shot on one wrist and swipe the other wrist.

3. You can use a small paintbrush.

4. You can dip a Q-tip into your 10 ml sprayer and smear about 5-10 dabs of content.

Sometimes I personally break up my strong mones into small dosages but apply them mutiple times a day in 3-4 hour increments. But, no more than a 3 spray equivalent amount in 24 hour period. Additionally, I break up the application points.

For example: Spread 1 spray equivalent between 2-3 app points on my arms.

It doesn't have to be exact, but you can experiment and not have the stuff to concentrated to close your face if you have bad reactions. Especially in the front of your neck or upper chest.

Finally, if the options on reduction of mone amount on your app area doesn't work, then you can try further away like stomach or if you are wearing shorts, your legs or not use the product as a final solution.

You may get further responses on this. Many folks have different methods and suggestions so that you don't just abandon the product.

My intention was to throw some ideas your way.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2016 10:08 PM by Androcles.)
07-27-2016 10:07 PM
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-27-2016 10:56 PM

Androcles -

Thanks for the suggestions.

My evolve and SOB are sample bottles. With evolve and SOB I use 2 sample sprays sitting down on top of my thighs a few inches from my private parts. The SOB headache is pretty damn strong, but goes away as my intensity grows. I think I just feel less pain even though I have the headache. I also find myself in a focused rage that blocks out other things like the headache. The evolve headache is mild and feels like a tiny person is pushing on the back of my head. The problem is pushing on the back of my head all day adds up and gets to me. I can function in public on evolve easily, but I don't use SOB in public cause I am such a dick.

When I did 1 sample spray of SOB I saw nothing happening and I went to 2 and was in a rage. I may have been too impatient with the 1 sample of SOB since I waited like an hour and saw nothing then did the second spray. Also my SOB sample has no cover. I put obsession cologne on top of it and I still smell this rotting piss smell that makes me mad dog myself, so I worry about the smell in public.

The Q-tip and paintbrush ideas are great. My evolve sample spray broke and I have yet to find an old bottle to put it in that works. I will try to be more patient with SOB and use 1 sample spray to see if I can notice the more subtle effects that I couldn't see for the first hour. I also like the idea of putting a little on at a time every few hours. I may try that with half sprays of flirt which hasn't been working to see if I notice small differences as I up the dosage. I also like the idea of diffusion on different parts rather than 1 concentrated area sprayed.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
07-27-2016 10:56 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

07-27-2016 11:39 PM

(07-27-2016 10:56 PM)Shyguy1337 Wrote:  Androcles -

Thanks for the suggestions.

My evolve and SOB are sample bottles. With evolve and SOB I use 2 sample sprays sitting down on top of my thighs a few inches from my private parts. The SOB headache is pretty damn strong, but goes away as my intensity grows. I think I just feel less pain even though I have the headache. I also find myself in a focused rage that blocks out other things like the headache. The evolve headache is mild and feels like a tiny person is pushing on the back of my head. The problem is pushing on the back of my head all day adds up and gets to me. I can function in public on evolve easily, but I don't use SOB in public cause I am such a dick.

When I did 1 sample spray of SOB I saw nothing happening and I went to 2 and was in a rage. I may have been too impatient with the 1 sample of SOB since I waited like an hour and saw nothing then did the second spray. Also my SOB sample has no cover. I put obsession cologne on top of it and I still smell this rotting piss smell that makes me mad dog myself, so I worry about the smell in public.

The Q-tip and paintbrush ideas are great. My evolve sample spray broke and I have yet to find an old bottle to put it in that works. I will try to be more patient with SOB and use 1 sample spray to see if I can notice the more subtle effects that I couldn't see for the first hour. I also like the idea of putting a little on at a time every few hours. I may try that with half sprays of flirt which hasn't been working to see if I notice small differences as I up the dosage. I also like the idea of diffusion on different parts rather than 1 concentrated area sprayed.

No worries.

You can go to any drug store and get cheap small travel size container items for makeup. Pour your content in there and store it. You'll have to then make the decision to use a Q-tip or paintbrush to apply. I'm sure they sell sprayers at 30ml too even though you put 1.2 ml of stuff in there.

If you are that sensitive to the smell, perhaps causing the headache, I mean the nasty scent, then you could also put the app point on the back of your knee if you wear shorts.

Right now, when you sit down, the scent can wind up back in your nose again. Perhaps the back of your neck, and paint a little there. Or the backsides of your forearms, perhaps elbow joint. Let it dry down so you don't smear on something.

I wear cheap BOD man sprays now instead of my dozens of expensive designer colognes. The BOD sprays are not strong but enough, and blend well with mones. Great covers! The scents have a great dry down smell. Not concentrated and strong like colognes. They don't smell cheap either.
07-27-2016 11:39 PM

Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-25-2017 2:53 AM

I am surprised there is not more reviews of connections. This stuff gives me diarrhea mouth and I am not very chatty. I was drinking (I know I not suppose to drink with mones) , but man I started opening up like someone just gave me a truth syringe. It got uncomfortable since we weren't really going there and I went there out of no where. Be careful this stuff could bring out your more depressing stories. I told some strangers things I hadn't told friends before.

Never had this happen when not drinking on connections. This stuff is powerful enough to open you up without drinking. Drinking on connections makes me vomit my opinion all over everyone.

The goal is to get others to open up, but this is very powerful on the self effects side. I know this doesn't sound like the best review since I made an ass of myself, but considering I am shy it was crazy that I had trouble being the opposite of shy.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
07-25-2017 2:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...