Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Connections Review - ASS
ASmallSmell
Lover of Unorthadox Methods

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 11 posts

Connections Review - ASS
03-17-2014 4:56 PM

Just recieved my order of ConnectionsXs in the mail today.
I honestly have to say that SteveO has one of the best customer services.
I asked if he could include either a sample of Bliss and Xist, and he included BOTH!!
Something like this is unheard of over at Androtics where I used to do my shopping.

I will keep you guys updated with my testing!
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2014 4:58 PM by ASmallSmell.)
03-17-2014 4:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by terry0400-40

ASmallSmell

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 11 posts

RE: Connections Review - ASS
03-18-2014 1:07 AM

1 spray to the wrists
1 spray to the neck

At first noticed no self effects. Wore the pheromone to a small hangout with 3 good friends.I Noticed little to no effect on their reactions. However I did notice that I was more outspoken. I was not afraid to say whatever was on my mind, but that might be attributed to the alchohol.
03-18-2014 1:07 AM
Thanks given by meme371
Perception
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 22 posts

03-18-2014 10:40 AM

Connections is maybe my favorite social from Steve, maybe even of all of my socials.

I have it in the FXS scent, I find that it really compliments my current perfume.

I think you'll grow to like it. Got it as a sample at first, but just had to order a bottle later.

Also, his customer service is unmatched! It really is amazing.

Pheromones owned:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf (scented), NUDE, Aqua Vitae, Androstadienone 5mg/10ml, Bad Wolf, Max T-150, OVERDOSE, Voodoo
PheromoneXS: Taboo, XiSt, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, 3x Bliss, Odyssey, Connections(FXS), Desire Me Oil(FXS), Status Booster, Approach Confidence, Summer Daze, Flirt, Connections(15ml), Love Boat, 2x Celebrity, Vibes(15ml), XiSt(30ml), Love Boat(30ml)
Alpha Dream: Glace(EtOH - FB), License to Kill, Glace (Si - FB)
Androdics Direct: A314 Spray 1.32A, P102

(not included various samples)
Inside the doors of Perception
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 10:41 AM by Perception.)
03-18-2014 10:40 AM
ASmallSmell

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 11 posts

03-19-2014 7:41 PM

1 spray to the neck
(important to note that I feel like there is residue from the previous day)

I went to the bar with a couple of people that I met at a seminar.
We sit down at a table and the man across from me starts talking about self-improovement out of no where. He gets extremely deep and starts talking about the meaning of life!!! and what happiness really is WOW

Now im all for talking about stuff like this, but on the first encouter? this is unheard of!!
03-19-2014 7:41 PM
Magnus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 27 posts

03-19-2014 10:59 PM

Connections is a deep social that you should see results with the first time you wear it but will take time to master because it can go so many different ways.

I absolutely love it with one of Steve's current beta's called The Thinker. Its well worth the 3-4 days it will take you to figure out those two together. lol
03-19-2014 10:59 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1668
Thanks received:
1293 thanks in 728 posts

03-19-2014 11:13 PM

Connections increases the depth of the conversation, rather than the volume. I find that it makes me the "shoulder to cry on." I have not worn it for a while as it somehow affects me when I heard sad stories and I can't do anything about it but listen. However, a positive side of Connections for me is that it reduces the lethargy I feel when used with Cohesion and Evolve. When used as a troika, this combo has an imprint effect.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-19-2014 11:13 PM
Thanks given by XyzN, SeekingSuccess
ASmallSmell

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 11 posts

03-21-2014 3:49 PM

An extremely interesting night. I decided to spray ConnectionsXs on my friend without telling her what it does.

1 spray on close friend (girl) front neck

While me and my friends are on the train, EVERY GUY within 10 feet of her is literally eyefucking her. They all looked EXTREMELY pissed off (one guy started blushing, and looked extremely uncomfortable) and my friends are the first one to notice this.

We go to Karoke. I stay for 30 minutes and leave to go on a date with someone else.

The next morning i found out that, my friend had called up the guy she liked and CONFESSED to him over the phone. She then spent the entire night crying when he told her that he was too busy for a relationship.
This girl is really really shy. Could this be the power of Connections O.O?!?!?? SCARY!
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 3:54 PM by ASmallSmell.)
03-21-2014 3:49 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 361
Thanks received:
350 thanks in 219 posts

03-21-2014 7:26 PM

(03-19-2014 11:13 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I find that it makes me the "shoulder to cry on." I have not worn it for a while as it somehow affects me when I heard sad stories and I can't do anything about it but listen.

No lie, I get the exact same thing at work from co-workers I've used Connections on.
03-21-2014 7:26 PM
Thanks given by Mars82
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1668
Thanks received:
1293 thanks in 728 posts

03-21-2014 9:01 PM

(03-21-2014 3:49 PM)ASmallSmell Wrote:  The next morning i found out that, my friend had called up the guy she liked and CONFESSED to him over the phone. She then spent the entire night crying when he told her that he was too busy for a relationship.
This girl is really really shy. Could this be the power of Connections O.O?!?!?? SCARY!

The truth serum effect of Connections. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. The crying is also an effect of the product due to the negative result. I bet that if the guy told her shat she liked her too, then she will get an intense high and will be a joyful blabbermouth. 2 sides to a coin.

I just don't know why Connections seems to bring out the negative/sorrowful/sad stories and hurt feelings to the surface more than the positive. Maybe it's the B-nol which is its primary ingredient. This is also an advantage though as I get to be the sympathetic ear with a hard-on. lol

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-21-2014 9:01 PM
Thanks given by maeve, SeekingSuccess, Falcon

right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 415
Thanks received:
326 thanks in 147 posts

03-24-2014 1:22 AM

(03-21-2014 3:49 PM)ASmallSmell Wrote:  An extremely interesting night. I decided to spray ConnectionsXs on my friend without telling her what it does.

1 spray on close friend (girl) front neck

While me and my friends are on the train, EVERY GUY within 10 feet of her is literally eyefucking her. They all looked EXTREMELY pissed off (one guy started blushing, and looked extremely uncomfortable) and my friends are the first one to notice this.

We go to Karoke. I stay for 30 minutes and leave to go on a date with someone else.

The next morning i found out that, my friend had called up the guy she liked and CONFESSED to him over the phone. She then spent the entire night crying when he told her that he was too busy for a relationship.

yup that sounds like the connections. I actually wore it out to work drinks last year and told some Co worker that I had a crush on her. haha haha
This was after I initially stormed out of the place when I noticed her giving IOIs to my 50 year old boss. I couldn't handle it.

I would say if you are in that sort of situation , avoid connections. Otherwise it is very useful for that depth of conversation.

Thundr Core + Imprint + emp + dionysis
AD: a314 and most of their stuff

ADream : Alfa M, certo, corpo, LIIK v1 &v2 glace
SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 127 129 130
LAL:wolf,nude,AV, OD, SXD9 Max T possess hypnotica dirty P BAD WOLF
HAX: M512, C4,X22,ExX,919,HG,BlOps,RAW,PhCide,Aura,​Alien,C4X,ladyK
LAID BRAND: Dirty clean. hair paste ,pomade
Lacroy: NPA
03-24-2014 1:22 AM

Share This Thread