Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Connections review and XS's generous practices...
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Connections review and XS's generous practices...
07-25-2017 7:35 AM

How how many sprays and where shyguy?
Yes, Connections is powerful. It backfired at me too; especially that day when I was alone but was talking on the phone so I was the only one spitting truth. Makes me wonder how it would combo with a sexual mone - could let a girl vent out about her sexual fantasies

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
07-25-2017 7:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Connections review and XS's generous practices...
07-28-2017 10:27 PM

(07-25-2017 7:35 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  How how many sprays and where shyguy?
Yes, Connections is powerful. It backfired at me too; especially that day when I was alone but was talking on the phone so I was the only one spitting truth. Makes me wonder how it would combo with a sexual mone - could let a girl vent out about her sexual fantasies

I used 2 sample sprays of connections, which is equivalent to 1 normal spray. I almost never go over 1 regular spray with pheromone xs products cause they tend to hit me so hard I wouldn't even want more. I put 1 on each arm around 2 inches below my wrists, but not directly on wrists. I haven't tested too many application spots. I prefer that area since I am lazy and I don't want to take off my clothes to wait for a spot to dry. I only go that far when I use mones that can give me a headache, but I want to use them to affect others.

I used to do my neck where my short length beard is, but then I realized I was washing my face sometimes. Another reason I don't do my neck now is that I scrub off all mones with rubbing alcohol before sleep and that bothers my neck. I've had enough sleep problems to know mones can affect your sleep. Bliss or love boat can help me sleep, but I don't do that cause it lowers the effect of the mone the more I use it.

I was in a bigger group of around 8 people with most of them strangers. It wouldn't have been so bad in 1 on 1 with a close friend, but I was hogging at least half the talk time and getting too depressing for a first talk with strangers.

My sample is gone right now. I have so many mones to use up that I don't want to order more now. I may be selling some soon since they don't work as good for me as the reviews say and I know they would be easy to sell with all the positive reviews.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
07-28-2017 10:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...