Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Cohesion...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Cohesion...
08-03-2012 10:46 PM

Okay, I'll probably be accused of shilling for Steve but...

I ordered a bottle of Cohesion from MassageXS on Wednesday. It arrived today (Friday) and the shipping was free. EXCELLENT turnaround time. Within a few hours of ordering I'd already gotten a shipping notice. My order arrived in perfect condition, wrapped in purple bubble wrap but that wasn't all. My bottle of Cohesion also came in a separate cardboard box to help ensure no damage was done during shipping. Very impressive. I've never seen so much care go into wrapping a pheromone product and I've ordered from quite a few manufacturers. I was also given a sample of something called 'Flirt'. Not sure if it is a men's or women's product but I will have to ask Steve. Very well thought out packaging to keep everything safe and ready to use.

My main purpose for purchasing this (after about a yearlong hiatus from pheromones) was to help ease the tensions with my fiance during 'girl week' which normally translates to, 'duck and cover!'

Thankfully, it arrived just in time for me to give it a test run. I took off the cap and sniffed, *whew* I Deer in the headlights'd myself. This is some strong stuff! I rolled on about 3" of Merlin's Blend from Love Potion to each side of my neck and immediately sprayed one spray of Cohesion to each side over the Merlin's blend. Short answer, Cohesion stinks! This is not just fancy packaging and perfumers alcohol. Steve has packed a LOT of pheromones in his 10ml bottle and it shows. I can smell the Cohesion over the Merlin's Blend right now and it has been 6 hours since I applied it. Nobody else has commented on me having BO so I believe the smell is a a non issue. Nevertheless, if I order Evolve I will get it with the Sultan's Oud scent option.

Enough about the back story and packaging, how does it work?

I will be buying this again. Short answer. This is only the first day I've tried it but while I've seen some very friendly and encouraging results from strangers it is a fantastic tool for helping my fiance to feel calm, happy and relaxed when she is not feeling too well. She came home from work complaining and within about 20 minutes she was giggly and cracking jokes (she's never like this after work). She was also very flirty (again, this never happens after she's stressed from work).

We have spent the rest of the night relaxing and she has been very snuggly despite feeling blah from 'girl week'. Loving this stuff. Oh, and I have not had any issues with feeling 'off' from the Androstedienone in this. After the drydown where I felt that 'phero pressure' in my forehead and Deer in the headlights'd myself for a minute I really haven't had much in the way of self effects other than feeling more upbeat and quicker to smile but it is more of a subtle observation.

If Cohesion continues to work this well for me, I DEFINITELY plan on buying Evolve for date night. Especially since I was such a huge fan of the formulas that Steve released on the Pherotalk forum.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 11:11 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-03-2012 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Cohesion...
08-03-2012 11:13 PM

Holy crap Snoop - I thought you died. (:

Hope this means.....you're Baaaaack !
08-03-2012 11:13 PM
SteveO
Vendor

08-04-2012 12:16 AM

(08-03-2012 11:13 PM)FUNNER Wrote:  Holy crap Snoop - I thought you died. (:

Hope this means.....you're Baaaaack !

LOL that was funny...

Snoopy, nice to see you around. I didn't know I sent you out an order. I wish you would have mentioned something in the comments. I would've hooked you up.

Cohesion-XS has about 24 mg of mones packed into that little 10 ml spray bottle. Actually I have found the pepper/nutmeg to cover that one the best. When I was initially blending some stuff a whiles back I made a mistake and created a new "patent pending" blending process that created a unique diffusion technique.

With my blends you get just as much of the minor pheromones as the major (Androstadienone in this instance) throughout your entire experience. If there are three other molecules in cohesion designed to entice a full spectrum of emotions with a desired outcome than it is imperative those same three molecules are still firing at the end of the night too.

When you have a mix heavy in Androstadienone you need other molecules to work alongside it to bring out all the benefits of a positive interaction. From personal experience a factor in the "depressive" moods many guys experience can be related to the Androstadienone , but only when the blend fails to deliver properly. Androstadienone has a building effect that creates comfort in both men and women. However where as women get these benefits throughout the whole encounter men seem to delve into a mood lowering status the longer they are exposed. I hypothesized that if we could add molecules that elevate the mood (the minors) while not fading early leaving only Androstadienone (the major) you solve the depression issue.

I've learned a lot in the past years, but like Edison, I can say I honestly learned 10000 ways not to make a blend. My biggest, and at the time costliest, mistake was a blunder of epic proportions. I had a lengthy conversation with a dear friend who is also a chemist and took pretty careful notes. She told me to follow a certain protocol and I did, only backwards. I was sure I just wasted a few thousand dollars worth of mones. It would have put me out of business before I even sold my first mix. I didn't want to just throw the stuff away though so I made do with what I had with some personal blends. I'm a firm believer in the golden rule so I had no intentions of ever selling anything because of the mistake. Turns out it wasn't a blunder at all. It defined an entire new way to actually blend pheromones.

What I discovered was that this new blending process worked out the above conundrum of getting the minors to diffuse evenly with the major. In plain English you get just as much as everything in the blend from start to finish. While Androstadienone diffuses throughout the night you get the same levels of everything else from start to finish.

Shelly B, in a telephone conversation last eve, related that when you first apply its like a bang effect, then it steadies the rest of the night and when its all done it goes out with that same bang. Yep, that is exactly what it does. Steady even burn from beginning to end that doesn't fade away, but just like a Rock star it burns out. Welcome to the new era of pheromones.

Wait till I release my next bled. Its called RockStar-XS and it will be an exclusive on PennyPheromones before it hits the shelf.

Glad you stopped by my friend and thanks for shilling for meClapping
Oh yeah BTW, Flirt-XS is a Unisexy product. It is very flirty and fun hence the name. Alpha Androstenol happy love vibe.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 12:17 AM by SteveO.)
08-04-2012 12:16 AM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-04-2012 2:59 AM

As I live and breathe...
08-04-2012 2:59 AM

thundr
Vendor

08-04-2012 3:56 AM

Cohese give that touchy feely vibe. Its a bit diff than straight Androstadienone . Got a tester from Steve. Getting more. bank on it.
08-04-2012 3:56 AM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-04-2012 4:06 AM

I have a tester Cohesion too I'm eager to try out soon. Still waiting for the right moment. Does anybody know approx how many sprays from the tester vial would be the equivalent of 1 spray from the normal sized bottle?

By the way, Steve's post about his diffusion technique isn't just marketing hype (I don't think). His mixes are the strongest I have ever smelt and they hit CONSISTENTLY over lengthy periods of time.
08-04-2012 4:06 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-04-2012 2:21 PM

Thanks for the explanation and the awesome response, Steve! I am very glad that we get to reap the benefits of your mistake because I saw firsthand last night how well all the components of your mix stayed in play for a very long time. I could still smell the Pheromones on me this morning until I showered and noticed my fiance still being affected by them.

Can't wait until I get a chance to try out Flirt now. Thanks and look for my Evolve order as soon as I see it in stock again! Which cover scent would you suggest for it? Thanks!
Thanks for the explanation and the awesome response, Steve! I am very glad that we get to reap the benefits of your mistake because I saw firsthand last night how well all the components of your mix stayed in play for a very long time. I could still smell the Pheromones on me this morning until I showered and noticed my fiance still being affected by them.

Can't wait until I get a chance to try out Flirt now. Thanks and look for my Evolve order as soon as I see it in stock again! Which cover scent would you suggest for it? Thanks!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 2:21 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-04-2012 2:21 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-04-2012 2:59 PM

I'll be damned... I was sure the dog catcher caught you... Smile
08-04-2012 2:59 PM

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-04-2012 3:21 PM

(08-04-2012 4:06 AM)kenpachi Wrote:  By the way, Steve's post about his diffusion technique isn't just marketing hype (I don't think). His mixes are the strongest I have ever smelt and they hit CONSISTENTLY over lengthy periods of time.

It isn't just hype. I am a total PITA about what I buy. I have bugged Halo and Beccah telling them these hit harder, stronger & faster than anything else I have - and for longer. I smell the MONES hours later than I expect to.

I can't wait til the Cohesion for women is ready, (YAY!) and to road test my sniffie of Innocence. I am waiting til the right time so I don't waste it. I am also watching for Bliss to come up.

Why all the interest? He isn't hyping that diffusion. If he was - I would call bull shite right here behind him. Lord only knows I would. I would get in trouble but I would.

That doesn't mean the mix will hit for me. I am not convinced Temptress is good for me. But I have to try it at one spray when I am not stressed so I don't go zero to InstaBitch. But the diffusion on that is astonshing.

Whatever he is doing - it awesome. Just have to find the mix of his that hits for you - but you get plenty of MONES for your money in a great carrier.

Steve O's line is a welcome addition to the world of MONES.

And hey Snoop! Hugs Darlin'!!!!!!!

My Best,
Shelly B
08-04-2012 3:21 PM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-04-2012 5:51 PM

Nice to see you back on Pherotruth, Snoopy.
08-04-2012 5:51 PM

Share This Thread