Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Cohesion...
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Cohesion...
11-16-2012 4:53 AM

Awesome report there snoopy!!
Awesome report there snoopy!!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 4:53 AM by seeusmile.)
11-16-2012 4:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace

Rep Post

11-16-2012 12:37 PM

(11-16-2012 4:53 AM)seeusmile Wrote:  Awesome report there snoopy!!

Thanks! Cohesion and Evolve have become my 'go to' pheromone products. I have to be careful which of my bride-to-be's friends I wear Cohesion around. Some women react even more strongly than others and they all get very touchy feely with me. FUN STUFF!!!

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
11-16-2012 12:37 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2012 3:53 PM

I'd assume these would be without the cops in it considering that you're in a relationship already?

Gonna be ordering a set as well on pay day which is today!!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 3:53 PM by seeusmile.)
11-16-2012 3:53 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

11-16-2012 4:46 PM

(11-16-2012 3:53 PM)seeusmile Wrote:  I'd assume these would be without the cops in it considering that you're in a relationship already?

Gonna be ordering a set as well on pay day which is today!!

Correct. Neither have cops in them but (he might and I don't know it) if Steve offered copulins as an add in either of these, I'd put them in. Not just for the social proof but because I really like the self effect I've gotten from products with cops. I have read studies that indicated that cops increase testosterone in men and I would have to say my own experiences would agree.

I've never had a bad experience from a GF (or my betrothed) while wearing cops. If anything they subconsciously sense competition and work harder for my attention.

11-16-2012 4:46 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-17-2012 5:07 AM

ahhh preselection. I like that idea.

11-17-2012 5:07 AM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2012 3:22 AM

I think cohesion is pretty great.
It doesn't make women "jump" you but I think that would be annoying anyway.
What it does is amp the notice and comfort big time. Just cohesion. I need to watch out with the "alpha" stuff because I can come off as a dick mone - free on my own Smile
I really like steve's stuff and I LOVE the KISS mentality of one drop/ one spray / one product.
I used to do a dab of this, a spray of that etc. and sometimes I'd get a rash. I don't think that was from the mones....I think it was from the complexity Smile
I may in the future mess with just a brush of ascend/evolve or whatever but cohesion seems good to go.
Have not yet had a chance to figure how cohesion effects guys yet ( negative/positive etc) but I'll keep an eye out for that.
11-22-2012 3:22 AM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2012 3:27 AM

Correct. Neither have cops in them but (he might and I don't know it) if Steve offered copulins as an add in either of these, I'd put them in. Not just for the social proof but because I really like the self effect I've gotten from products with cops. I have read studies that indicated that cops increase testosterone in men and I would have to say my own experiences would agree.
.[/QUOTE]

I liked the smell of Diane's cops in FTL etc.
I just chalked it up to me being a dirt ball (
I certainly don't notice cops in cohesion - Ascend ( at least what I got in the spring or summer) OH YEAH.
11-22-2012 3:27 AM

Ceder
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2012 12:10 AM

Okay, so I ordered Cohesion recently and feel I have a basic feel for it. I figured I would put my 2 cents here instead of making a new thread.

First I'd like to say thank you to SteveO for sending me some samples (which I reviewed in another thread) that was very generous. So onto the cohesion review... I got mine unscented and have used my own cover for it (Wolf scent and Aventus) and they both worked very well. I've used it as a standalone about 5 times now and every time I did it felt like the women around me were being drawn in with a tractor beam and once they were closer they seemed very at ease. A few days ago when I was at the gym I noticed that a upper 20's lower 30's hispanic women (5.5 maybe) that is a regular would not leave my area once she was exposed (this took maybe 10min after I started my routine). Now to put this in perspective, she normally does her workout on the machines on the opposite side of the room as me and I tried to get up and move to another spot three different times and she followed every time. I looked her way a few times and she immediately averted her gaze.

I noticed that at lower doses, such as 1-2 sprays that it had a very comfortable feel good vibe with a side of touchy feely with the women and at higher amounts (3-4 sprays) it seemed to have a sexual edge to it as well. I do have to point out though that as you increase the amount of sprays the guys tend show more negative reactions (at least for me), which I would assume is the effect of the added androstadienone. It's good as a standalone but I think it really shines when added in with other products.

I've used this mix a few times now and got pretty amazing results...

- 1 or 2 sprays Cohesion
- 2-4 sprays glace fb silicone
- 2-4 drops wolf

It seemed like it helped to offset the neg effects of androstadienone on the guys while keeping the comfort/slightly sexy vibe from the ladies intact. I will definitely continue testing and update when I have more experience with it.
11-30-2012 12:10 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

01-20-2013 2:14 PM

I'm not a big fan of mix and match with a bunch of different products (especially since I live with someone). I'm more of a put everything in one bottle and use that kind of guy so I LOVE Cohesion because it gives me what I'm looking for. I can come across as a bit 'alpha' (even though I don't see it about myself) and Cohesion softens that very well.

My beautiful lady loved this last night. I'd put on 3 sprays to help calm her down after a stressful day at work. Turned into a snuggly, giggly night that ended very happily. And began the same way today. I'm going to be buying Cohesion for as long as Steve keeps making it.

Oh, this also has an effect on women I don't know. Women in the grocery store, friends of my SO who I'm meeting for the first time, random women will start talking to me and if I wanted to turn it more romantic I could. Single guys, take note. If you are a naturally funny guy this is your stuff. If you can make a woman laugh (with you) while wearing this, you can expect a ton of KINO. Then its up to you to turn it however you like. It works.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2013 2:16 PM by Snoopyace.)
01-20-2013 2:14 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-21-2013 12:31 AM

(01-20-2013 2:14 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm not a big fan of mix and match with a bunch of different products (especially since I live with someone). I'm more of a put everything in one bottle and use that kind of guy so I LOVE Cohesion because it gives me what I'm looking for. I can come across as a bit 'alpha' (even though I don't see it about myself) and Cohesion softens that very well.

My beautiful lady loved this last night. I'd put on 3 sprays to help calm her down after a stressful day at work. Turned into a snuggly, giggly night that ended very happily. And began the same way today. I'm going to be buying Cohesion for as long as Steve keeps making it.

Oh, this also has an effect on women I don't know. Women in the grocery store, friends of my SO who I'm meeting for the first time, random women will start talking to me and if I wanted to turn it more romantic I could. Single guys, take note. If you are a naturally funny guy this is your stuff. If you can make a woman laugh (with you) while wearing this, you can expect a ton of KINO. Then its up to you to turn it however you like. It works.

Hey Snoopy! Your posts on AD were very thought provoking and helped me LOADS back in the day.

Anyways, Cohesion, or my base (Next to Evolve) is EXACTLY AS YOU DESCRIBED.

I am a funny guy. Very expressive, and I have taken a bit of acting/public speaking classes/seminars. This is how I communicate with people well. With Cohesion I get people approaching me and telling me I am hilarious after I use some body language and communicate with a facial expression.

A flirty smile, a quizzical glare, and it is ON. They open me, try to get the conversation going.

I never thought it was Cohesion, as I on seldom occasion get such reactions in bars/clubs, but I got this at a cigar lounge with no alcohol twice in a two hour span.

Great insights from THE MAN.
01-21-2013 12:31 AM

Share This Thread