Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Cohesion...
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Cohesion...
08-04-2012 5:51 PM

Nice to see you back on Pherotruth, Snoopy.
Your reviews have been missed.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 5:52 PM by Q-Tips.)
08-04-2012 5:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveO
Vendor

08-04-2012 7:05 PM

(08-04-2012 4:06 AM)kenpachi Wrote:  I have a tester Cohesion too I'm eager to try out soon. Still waiting for the right moment. Does anybody know approx how many sprays from the tester vial would be the equivalent of 1 spray from the normal sized bottle?

By the way, Steve's post about his diffusion technique isn't just marketing hype (I don't think). His mixes are the strongest I have ever smelt and they hit CONSISTENTLY over lengthy periods of time.

Okay after some testing it has been determined that it takes two sprays of the 2 ml atomizer to equal just about one spray of the 10 ml atomizer. I say "just about" because two sprays was just under the measurement line by an indeterminable measurement. It was not significant enough to be concerned about. Example: l____l was the difference between one spray and ll was the difference between two sprays. Hope this answers your questionsSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 7:06 PM by SteveO.)
08-04-2012 7:05 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-06-2012 2:42 PM

Hey Snoop-

You convinced me to order for mine. I'm going to tell him it will spare him during PMS week. Maybe that will give him a reason to try it. He hates Mones...but if it bought him some peace...I might be able to get him to go for it once...

XOXOXOXOXOXO
So glad to see you here

Shel

My Best,
Shelly B
08-06-2012 2:42 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

08-06-2012 3:52 PM

I don't think either of you will be disappointed with the results from Cohesion. I was very happily amazed at how well it has already worked for me. I also want to stress for the single guys out there, it works on other times of the month too. Just wearing this while out and about I see some pretty blatant head turns from women (and this is at a grocery store where they generally aren't trying to pick up more than produce). Tough to really gauge how it works on the dating scene since I'm not on it but just from the women I've been around already (only had this since Friday and have worn it a grand total of twice) it is pretty awesome stuff.

Steve was nice enough to include a sample of Flirt with my order, has anyone else tried this? Blum3
I don't think either of you will be disappointed with the results from Cohesion. I was very happily amazed at how well it has already worked for me. I also want to stress for the single guys out there, it works on other times of the month too. Just wearing this while out and about I see some pretty blatant head turns from women (and this is at a grocery store where they generally aren't trying to pick up more than produce). Tough to really gauge how it works on the dating scene since I'm not on it but just from the women I've been around already (only had this since Friday and have worn it a grand total of twice) it is pretty awesome stuff.

Steve was nice enough to include a sample of Flirt with my order, has anyone else tried this? Blum3

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 3:52 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-06-2012 3:52 PM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-07-2012 6:04 PM

(08-06-2012 3:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Steve was nice enough to include a sample of Flirt with my order, has anyone else tried this?

No, havent tried Flirt. But Steve was nice enough to include Player in my order.
Didnt try it before today. And man, did i get a great self effect from it. I actually felt like a player. So i guess i have to leave my role as a coach over to someone else now.
Not shure for just the first try, but i got both respect, attraction and social respond from todays test. Many good responds from both women and men. Im looking forward to the weekend, as it will be tested againg when going out.

I have tried Cohesion for a couple of times. And i can only relate to your report. It seems women get every reason to sneak close as possible to me. A mood lifter for women and some women even starts singing for themself while working around me.
However, i do get easily a mood downer from it. It reminds me of Perfect Match from Love Potion who made me vulnerable and could easily make me get hurt by small things. It turns me in to a Beta male. Is Androstadienone dominant and an important part of Cohesion?
08-07-2012 6:04 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

08-07-2012 10:40 PM

I was making the same comparison to Perfect Match in my mind but I don't get any of the downer effects from the androstedienone in either one. From what I understand, they both have a lot in their formulas. I really like PM but I think Cohesion is going to find a permanent place in my phero stash because its effects are a lot longer lasting, but also wonderfully powerful.

08-07-2012 10:40 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

08-15-2012 10:01 PM

Yup, Cohesion is still excellent stuff. My next purchase will probably be Cohesion in oil base. Gotta try that. I did decide that unscented was a bit... much. I took the half a sample vial of North Pole for Men that I had around and put that into my Cohesion. Let it sit a day or two and took it for a test run. SUCCESS!!! Not only is the pheromone scent covered but the North Pole covers it beautifully! It seems to be even more potent now (is that possible?!!!) I am finding that Cohesion is the product I go to more than any other because it works so well in the day to day. It provides comfort, attraction and mood elevation to my fiance. NICE. Steve, you are a genius.

I will be posting a review of Bliss and Evolve when I get to test them more. Evolve really had our 20 something waitress with the pixie cut at my beck and call. Very fun. Single guys, take note. You need to Evolve.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2012 10:02 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-15-2012 10:01 PM

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-16-2012 7:38 AM

(08-15-2012 10:01 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yup, Cohesion is still excellent stuff. My next purchase will probably be Cohesion in oil base.

Hey Snoop -

I can't get the man to wear it yet - long story - it'll end up in the journal at some point today - it will make you LMAO I'm sure....but I have put it on. I have the Pepper/Nutmeg in AL.

Some of you know that some of the ladies over at LP will wear men's scents with B2 a men's phero high in Androstadienone during PMS or when Aunt Flo comes to visit - to makes themselves feel better - if they don't have a man around to press into service. (Or spritz it on their pillow before bed for that matter to sooth them while the sleep)

Since he's being stubborn and he wasn't here overnight one night - I had insomnia anyway - I got up and put his Cohesion on. I'm going to comment more on the scent - which I have to say - Steve's Pepper/Nutmeg is pure wonderful.

I grew up with a Dad with Old Spice - so my scent memory of spicy smells says a man wearing spice is strong, brave, and going to protect me. I'm going to be his special princess. All those properties just hit the brain stem when I smell spice in a men's cologne.

BUT - that being said - I could not get horizontal and superimposed with anyone wearing Old Spice...YUCK. Freudian. YUCK.

So that's where the Pepper/Nutmeg is wonderful - spicy - evokes the warm fuzzies in the brain stem without triggering the Freudian YUCK.

I sprayed that on and thought - the man is an absolute idiot for not wearing this. The positive cookies he'd get for wearing this are insane. He might need to be hooked up to an IV to function. At a minimum I'd be buying him Gatorade. But given he's not feeling like that's a problem now - telling him - if you wear this - I'm going to want it more - is probably NOT a sell.

So I'm not saying.

I think the AL base lingers. I can smell the mones just above it. It doesn't bother me. But I can see where I would love this on him in an oil that would diffuse over hours.

Now - first I have to get him to wear it in AL. Then I'll get it for him in the oil. How to get him to believe it's not all bull shit so he would wear it for me is the issue...

I don't really want him to know about the site...because then he'll be rummaging around here and who needs that shizz...

My Best,
Shelly B
08-16-2012 7:38 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

08-16-2012 10:58 PM

I will have to remember that black pepper and nutmeg scent when the time comes. Sounds like your guy is really missing out. As much as I LOVE Evolve (and would be bathing in it were I single), I find Cohesion works amazingly well in my relationship. Just like you pointed out, not only does it make you happy, it gets your motor runnin'. That's exactly what I discovered with my fiance. Hopefully you can convince him to give it a try, totally worth the price of admission (Steve's products are an awesome value for the money).

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2012 10:58 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-16-2012 10:58 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

09-26-2012 6:52 PM

Cohesion at a class reunion or 'Damn... I'm human flypaper!'

Overdue but last weekend I went to my fiance's class reunion. She wasn't really thrilled about going and I know that Cohesion calms her down (while at the same time getting her worked up- don't know how that works but whatever). I wore 2 sprays of Cohesion and split it between the tops of my hands and the sides of my neck. These application points seem to work VERY well for me.

We get there and she's been in my phero cloud for an hour which means she is mellow and upbeat despite being worried about seeing all her old classmates. People start coming over and chatting with her and I'm noticing something funny. Women are staying and continuing to talk to us/me while the men find excuses to move on.

We head to the bar to order and its loud so I lean in across the bar to deliver our drink orders (Black Russian and Jack and Coke) and the bartender, (blond and 20 something) keeps chatting at me even though there are other people waiting to order.

I get our drinks and head to the table my fiance and a few other women grabbed. I'm the center of attention. One woman sitting next to me keeps touching the top of my hand and 'accidentally' bumping my leg. My fiance is getting jealous so she starts hanging on me. Someoen at another table calls her over so she grudgingly leaves the table to say hi to them. Her friend sitting next to me starts getting a whole lot more touchy feely. Alcohol was a factor but only a minor one considering she was halfway through her first beer and apparently she has been known to knock back more than just a few on occasion.

The whole night was like this. Finally we head home and my fiance can't keep her hands off me. One of my favorite effects from Cohesion. Comfort followed by attraction followed by her attacking me in the most fun ways possible. All night women just gravitated to me and had to not only talk to me but touch me. The women in my phero cloud most of the night were like velcro. I could peel them off. I decided I was getting uncomfortable with the attention I was getting while my fiance was gone for a minute so I excused myself to go to the bathroom. The touchy one next to me was going to go with 'in case I got lost'. Yeah... Right.

So glad I got my fiance drunk enough she doesn't really remember the flirting I was on the receiving end of. It was just more validation to me of Steve's phero genius. The effects lasted at least 6 hours for the spray. When finances allow, I fully expect I am going to buy a bottle of Cohesion oil as well as a spray bottle of Flirt. Flirt almost got me in trouble with my fiance because a relative of hers kept STARING and complimenting me until my fiance told her to cut it out. Yes

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2012 7:11 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-26-2012 6:52 PM

Share This Thread