Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cohesion - SOB - Evolve - Ascend
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Cohesion - SOB - Evolve - Ascend
02-28-2013 5:26 PM

My take on those four. Just generally i seem to be a little more susceptible to the negatives of projecting strong alpha/beta-auras via Pheromones. Like i get a lot shit(-testing) when wearing alpha 'mones and even more shit and disinterest when wearing something too beta. This happens especially in clubs, or when i'm around extroverts.

Cohesion
Not bad, but i got the same and more from Nude. With Coheeze girls bond a little more, touch you a little more, while you seem to lose some respect in return. Overall it's like Pritt stick, when Nude from LAL is like superglue.

SOB
Didn't give me much of an effect. It maybe made me feel somewhat introspective, confident and calm but i didn't see much in terms of hits on anyone else. Though i didn't test this one too much.

Evolve
Pretty much lives up to it's name and evolves a lot, from the initial app, until many hours later. It's by far my favorite of those 4 and also in my overall top 5.

For like the first 2 hours it makes girls ignore or disrespect me and walk all over me. Guys will talk to me, but not listen. It makes me somewhat invisible. Awfully beta.

The next 4-5 hours things constantly get better and better. There's more and more respect, eye contact from everywhere. Guys get super-friendly. This is probably one of the best mixes on guys out there.
Girls get much friendlier as well. You get tons of attention.

It's also super-sexy. Compared to e.g. AV it's not really as disinhibited as AV, but it's sexual on a deeper level. If girls show interest, it's there to last. Not so much an on-off thing. This may even be one of the best mixes to all around get to know girls in a single night.

For sex it beat the usual dominance/attraction standalones, like Heart Throb, N.P.A., Corporativo, AV, ... Could be the cops working on me, making me work more, lol. In terms of mixes N.P.A.+TAC is still mind-blowing, but i'll give Evolve+TAC a shot soon.

Imo it's not too social or chatty, but it's very attention grabbing, which in my opinion is much better to get to know new people, especially in bars/clubs.

Ascend
Super ultra bitch juice Girl_smile I'm seeing this girl for maybe half year a now, but i've never seen her as angry as with 2 sprays Ascend on. Slightly sexual, but nowhere near worth it. Pure HATE from some, interest and possibly attraction from others.
I'll probably give it some more trys at 1 spray. Maybe less is more with that beast.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
02-28-2013 5:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Cohesion - SOB - Evolve - Ascend
02-28-2013 5:33 PM

(02-28-2013 5:26 PM)idontknow Wrote:  My take on those four. Just generally i seem to be a little more susceptible to the negatives of projecting strong alpha/beta-auras via Pheromones. Like i get a lot shit(-testing) when wearing alpha 'mones and even more shit and disinterest when wearing something too beta. This happens especially in clubs, or when i'm around extroverts.

Cohesion
Not bad, but i got the same and more from Nude. With Coheeze girls bond a little more, touch you a little more, while you seem to lose some respect in return. Overall it's like Pritt stick, when Nude from LAL is like superglue.

SOB
Didn't give me much of an effect. It maybe made me feel somewhat introspective, confident and calm but i didn't see much in terms of hits on anyone else. Though i didn't test this one too much.

Evolve
Pretty much lives up to it's name and evolves a lot, from the initial app, until many hours later. It's by far my favorite of those 4 and also in my overall top 5.

For like the first 2 hours it makes girls ignore or disrespect me and walk all over me. Guys will talk to me, but not listen. It makes me somewhat invisible. Awfully beta.

The next 4-5 hours things constantly get better and better. There's more and more respect, eye contact from everywhere. Guys get super-friendly. This is probably one of the best mixes on guys out there.
Girls get much friendlier as well. You get tons of attention.

It's also super-sexy. Compared to e.g. AV it's not really as disinhibited as AV, but it's sexual on a deeper level. If girls show interest, it's there to last. Not so much an on-off thing. This may even be one of the best mixes to all around get to know girls in a single night.

For sex it beat the usual dominance/attraction standalones, like Heart Throb, N.P.A., Corporativo, AV, ... Could be the cops working on me, making me work more, lol. In terms of mixes N.P.A.+TAC is still mind-blowing, but i'll give Evolve+TAC a shot soon.

Imo it's not too social or chatty, but it's very attention grabbing, which in my opinion is much better to get to know new people, especially in bars/clubs.

Ascend
Super ultra bitch juice Girl_smile I'm seeing this girl for maybe half year a now, but i've never seen her as angry as with 2 sprays Ascend on. Slightly sexual, but nowhere near worth it. Pure HATE from some, interest and possibly attraction from others.
I'll probably give it some more trys at 1 spray. Maybe less is more with that beast.
Evolve doesn't have the cops, Ascend does. That could actually be whats making her mad...biologically you're basically telling her you've had sex with other girls
02-28-2013 5:33 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

02-28-2013 5:45 PM

(02-28-2013 5:33 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  Evolve doesn't have the cops, Ascend does. That could actually be whats making her mad...biologically you're basically telling her you've had sex with other girls

Or it could be hes not congruent with his signature and it makes her super pissed she doesnt see the guy shes smelling.

Like i get a lot shit(-testing) when wearing alpha 'mones and even more shit and disinterest when wearing something too beta. This happens especially in clubs, or when i'm around extroverts.

Why is this? Something else is going on here. Hows your body language. How do you usually act. How do you respond to the shit tests. Do they ever back down? To me it sounds like something is off with how your projecting yourself and the mones are amplifying it.
02-28-2013 5:45 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2013 6:37 PM

Hi there IDK:

Great report, as usual. And quite insightful too. Where have you been man? Had not seen you around loke for ages, or maybe it was me?

I see yoy are enjoying evolve. Maybe a should give it another go, have not used it for a long time... have seen some blatant hits, specially sme hours after the aplication, as you have commented. It really makes yiu stand out.

Cohesion, quite like it, combinedwith Wolf or Ascend it adds some connection with women. Never used nude, so can't compare. Only NA, but it's completelly different thing.

I have my ascend without cops, and have not seen any bad reactions.. It's the oil version though. I liked it so far, and have oredered some spray too. It'sis waiting for me at the post office.

Talk to you soon.
02-28-2013 6:37 PM

idontknow

Rep Post

02-28-2013 6:41 PM

(02-28-2013 5:33 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  Evolve doesn't have the cops, Ascend does. That could actually be whats making her mad...biologically you're basically telling her you've had sex with other girls

hmm, idk. Pago thought he smelled some copulins in Evolve, and Steve says he puts a tiny bit into men's blends: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Evolve-test-runs

My guess would be, that Ascend just contains a ton of status/dominance 'mones and just light buffers, which sparks love and hate for you. That girl also usually doesn't react that badly to cops, if at all.

(02-28-2013 5:45 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Why is this? Something else is going on here. Hows your body language. How do you usually act. How do you respond to the shit tests. Do they ever back down? To me it sounds like something is off with how your projecting yourself and the mones are amplifying it.
That's an interesting, but extensive question and exactly what i was thinking to myself.

Idk if i'm the proper guy to judge my body language or how i'm perceived by others. I'd rate myself as pretty average in those regards. Maybe less physically intimidating, as i'm definitely not into sports/exercise. But rather well dressed.

People where i live are rather upfront and it's a big city, so that may be a factor.

It could boil down to an issue of congruency, but sometimes it may be the 'mone signatures themselves and different personality types showing different reactions in certain settings. If you embody aggression, some people will not put up with your shit. If you embody your beta Pheromones and come over as super friendly, chatty, and childish, girls may feel like they're wasting their time on you, while they could be pursuing more interesting guys.

E.g. when i wear Wolf in daytime, it's like "you're soooo cool idk!" and people are nice all around. In a club, talking to some hot girls, they may start cracking jokes at my expense and bust my seemingly beta ass. At the same time similar girls would respond about as badly to a more dominant signature. If Pheromones push me towards from my alpha-beta-baseline into one direction, it probably won't work.

02-28-2013 6:41 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

02-28-2013 6:50 PM

(02-28-2013 6:37 PM)extraballislit Wrote:  Great report, as usual. And quite insightful too. Where have you been man? Had not seen you around loke for ages, or maybe it was me?

Thanks extra. Yep, it's been ages!
Real life caught me, once in a while. But right now i'm starting into my well deserved semester break.

02-28-2013 6:50 PM
SteveO
Vendor

03-01-2013 10:09 AM

No copulins in Evolve. Never have been either. Big Grin

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
03-01-2013 10:09 AM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-01-2013 2:04 PM

(03-01-2013 10:09 AM)SteveO Wrote:  No copulins in Evolve. Never have been either. Big Grin

I figured people would be able to buy a copulins free version if they were in there, like you offer with the ascend.
03-01-2013 2:04 PM

empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2013 6:59 PM

but sometimes it may be the 'mone signatures themselves and different personality types showing different reactions in certain settings. If you embody aggression, some people will not put up with your shit. If you embody your beta Pheromones and come over as super friendly, chatty, and childish, girls may feel like they're wasting their time on you, while they could be pursuing more interesting guys.

This is a valuable insight.
03-01-2013 6:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB theLaw 117 36,466 09-03-2018 10:07 AM
Last Post: theLaw
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 15 10,502 08-30-2016 8:45 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 26,969 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 1,594 05-05-2015 10:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 2,204 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo