Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Choices for a concert
Spider-mone
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 102
Thanks received:
349 thanks in 165 posts

Choices for a concert
08-28-2015 11:13 AM

Anyone have experience with mones at a concert?
I'm going to a concert on monday and wondering what would be a good choice, maybe AM?
08-28-2015 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 92 posts

RE: Choices for a concert
08-28-2015 1:04 PM

I don't have AV but all I read is that it has a dark, rockstar vibe to it.
08-28-2015 1:04 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 93
Thanks received:
725 thanks in 346 posts

08-28-2015 1:31 PM

Guys this isn't rocket science you don't have to have a different mone for every individual location. The only factor would be indoor our outdoor concert.
08-28-2015 1:31 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E - Banned, LoveInSpain
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
99 thanks in 54 posts

08-28-2015 1:50 PM

(08-28-2015 1:31 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Guys this isn't rocket science you don't have to have a different mone for every individual location. The only factor would be indoor our outdoor concert.

Coincidentally, I realized this just a few moments ago while thinking about my speed dating thread. It doesn't matter that much. What works, works.

Indoor or outdoor, I have no knowledge about that. But I just now came to the realization that I've been too specific, too serious and too uncertain about all this. Take those away and it's better moneless than to have those with mones.

Personally, at this point, I don't even think that indoor or outdoor matters that much. If you make sure you get close enough to your target (the 3rd term I hate...), they will respond. Of course, you do need to do some work. Which is fun imo.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-28-2015 1:50 PM
Spider-mone
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
349 thanks in 165 posts

08-28-2015 1:59 PM

(08-28-2015 1:31 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Guys this isn't rocket science you don't have to have a different mone for every individual location. The only factor would be indoor our outdoor concert.

well i guess you just deemed this whole website obsolete as i doubt any one of the posts on here is rocket science. I was just asking if anyone had any good suggestions based on their own experience. Isnt that why we are all here? Thanks for your help
08-28-2015 1:59 PM

Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
99 thanks in 54 posts

08-28-2015 2:06 PM

(08-28-2015 1:59 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  well i guess you just deemed this whole website obsolete as i doubt any one of the posts on here is rocket science. I was just asking if anyone had any good suggestions based on their own experience. Isnt that why we are all here? Thanks for your help

That's a bit of an... intense response to his reply, isn't it? He didn't deem this whole website obsolete. That's coming from a frustrated and frankly aggressive place. Be honest with yourself on that.

Rocket science... just an expression to explain that it's simple. Your response is over-emotional. Which might lead you to not see the good advice. And ask the right questions. Like saying if it indoors or outdoors, how that matters and what his advice is on that.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-28-2015 2:06 PM
Spider-mone
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
349 thanks in 165 posts

08-28-2015 2:14 PM

(08-28-2015 2:06 PM)Mr. E Wrote:  That's a bit of an... intense response to his reply, isn't it? He didn't deem this whole website obsolete. That's coming from a frustrated and frankly aggressive place. Be honest with yourself on that.

Rocket science... just an expression to explain that it's simple. Your response is over-emotional. Which might lead you to not see the good advice. And ask the right questions. Like saying if it indoors or outdoors, how that matters and what his advice is on that.

Then why not just ask is it indoor outdoor? He intended his response to be taken the way i took it. No need for snarky remarks. of course this isnt rocket science. I was just asking suggestions from other people experiences. Isn't that what all our posts are about?
08-28-2015 2:14 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
99 thanks in 54 posts

08-28-2015 2:21 PM

(08-28-2015 2:14 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  Then why not just ask is it indoor outdoor? He intended his response to be taken the way i took it. No need for snarky remarks. of course this isnt rocket science. I was just asking suggestions from other people experiences. Isn't that what all our posts are about?

They are. You were just being a bit anti-social in your responses. Snarky, I don't know. It wasn't here. The site is about what you mention indeed. You were just being not that friendly. There's no need to be the dominant, forcing person on here. And if you do that wrong, not anywhere.

Think about it.

08-28-2015 2:21 PM
Spider-mone
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
349 thanks in 165 posts

08-28-2015 2:25 PM

(08-28-2015 2:21 PM)Mr. E Wrote:  They are. You were just being a bit anti-social in your responses. Snarky, I don't know. It wasn't here. The site is about what you mention indeed. You were just being not that friendly. There's no need to be the dominant, forcing person on here. And if you do that wrong, not anywhere.

Think about it.

Are you kidding me? He was being condescending, plain and simple. I am far from anti social. Read my other posts and then tell me I'm anti social.

50 Scent
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

I think your 'join date' has something to do with all this. Just saying....
Don't worry. I'm new here too. Smile

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Day AFTER sex... Your top 3 pheromone choices dsouza 7 403 05-25-2016 2:36 PM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  so many choices flacowww 14 867 04-05-2015 7:04 PM
Last Post: XyzN
  What Pheromones should I wear for a concert? cerealbox760 4 517 06-14-2013 11:33 PM
Last Post: KIMBA