Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Day AFTER sex... Your top 3 pheromone choices
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1973
Thanks received:
2062 thanks in 1118 posts

The Day AFTER sex... Your top 3 pheromone choices
05-25-2016 4:30 AM

Hey everyone

So to make myself clear. I am not talking about pheromones you wear to get women to have sex with you the first time.. But rather once you've scored with a new woman, what pheromone do you like to wear either later that day when taking her out somewhere again, or the next day if she wants some company?

Your answers will all be different.. Some will say , "Something that makes her horny again so we bang again...".. Others will say " We banged.. So now that that's out of the way I want to create some sort of bonding..."

So go right ahead and try to list your top 3 picks.. What would you use after sex has taken place and you want to spend time with her.. Of course I'm not looking for answers like "Your personality!"..That's obvious. This is a pheromone forum, I'm looking for answers related to pheromones here.

Xyxgun

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2016 4:32 AM by dsouza.)
05-25-2016 4:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Spars, SeekingSuccess

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 506
Thanks received:
317 thanks in 179 posts

RE: The Day AFTER sex... Your top 3 pheromone choices
05-25-2016 6:29 AM

NA and a social... CORE and Orbital come to mind. Has cold also make for a solid choice, but I haven't tested it yet.

Part of me wants to say "Alpha Alpha Alpha!!!" but that could quickly become too intimidating, unless she clearly has Daddy issues, in which case Wolf would be my top choice. That last part is a joke!
05-25-2016 6:29 AM
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-25-2016 8:57 AM

@Spars -- NA Sounds good if you want a serious relationship to develop straight after sex.

Here my current routine:

Sat Night/Date night - BW

Sun Morning -- BW residue / Max T 150 (sex - raw f*cking -- currently with SO, on the lookout for others)

Sun Afternoon --- AM (2014 or prior) (I figure its a combination of bonding, cuddling, horniness. Also can be used for many purposes, one being another bang at nighttime if things should go that way) -- Doesn't make for as serious a bonding experience as NA, so its not so drastic a shift from BW.

Xyxgun

Dsouza

My Journal:
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2016 9:01 AM by dsouza.)
05-25-2016 8:57 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1353
Thanks received:
686 thanks in 426 posts

05-25-2016 1:44 PM

Interesting thread you have here D.

You are still in a dangerous territory if you have just recently started hanging out with her. You dont want to freak her out and run her off.

I would have to say: GOA, Xist, or just a little bit of BW. Maybe all three of these combined. I do not wear NA hardly anymore so I am not going to include that one. From what I have read I feel like scent of eros would work well. Maybe someone else can chime in on that one.
05-25-2016 1:44 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1866
Thanks received:
2738 thanks in 1278 posts

05-25-2016 2:01 PM

I'd go with GOA, Swoon or THA-HUG (GOA and The Hookup together).

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-25-2016 2:01 PM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks received:
686 thanks in 426 posts

05-25-2016 2:07 PM

(05-25-2016 2:01 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'd go with GOA, Swoon or THA-HUG (GOA and The Hookup together).

Thats a good idea snoop. Comfort and social with a little bit of sexual/lusty vibe.
05-25-2016 2:07 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-25-2016 2:27 PM

(05-25-2016 1:44 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Interesting thread you have here D.

You are still in a dangerous territory if you have just recently started hanging out with her. You dont want to freak her out and run her off.

I would have to say: GOA, Xist, or just a little bit of BW. Maybe all three of these combined. I do not wear NA hardly anymore so I am not going to include that one. From what I have read I feel like scent of eros would work well. Maybe someone else can chime in on that one.

She's been exposed to AM and BW. I figure a few more BW exposures and escalating. I feel if she's comfortable enough with me (Im not doing a SNL or ONS) then maxt150 with residual BW will do it eventually in the morning. Do you think AM would freak her out? I doubt it . Or we're you referring to OP suggestion of NA? That may freak her out and I don't want such a serious relationship vibe , not now, not ever. What do you think of swoon for meet after sex?

Dsouza

My Journal:
05-25-2016 2:27 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks received:
686 thanks in 426 posts

05-25-2016 2:36 PM

I do not really have a grasp on swoon yet so I do not really want to comment. I have not used my AM yet much either haha. I have so much stuff I am trying to test and don't have the time. I need to test one product per week but am just so impatient to do so.

If you have worn BW around her and she is digging it, keep on going. I would recommend androstadienone but you are sensitive to the stuff. As long as there is still some sexual tension I think you are in the clear. Got to keep her wanting more, obviously you have to perform in bed too Yes
05-25-2016 2:36 PM
Thanks given by dsouza

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Choices for a concert Spider-mone 27 1,288 08-28-2015 4:34 PM
Last Post: Mr. E
  so many choices flacowww 14 1,041 04-05-2015 7:04 PM
Last Post: XyzN