Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Chinese Girl exposed to DP 9 times = I'm a virgin fuck me before I leave for college
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11584
Thanks received:
8357 thanks in 2703 posts

RE: Chinese Girl exposed to DP 9 times = I'm a virgin fuck me before I leave for college
08-10-2013 2:31 PM

HI All,

The beach was kind of a bust. I had to defend my lady friend (Cat! we can call her) and punch one of her friends (Loser! we we will call him) at the party. He apparently like her but never had the balls to tell her. He was being a complete jerk and I had to show him how it works when you talk shit in the deep south. Hunter

Heres how it went down:

We all chatting and I was listen to their stories. Some other friends of theirs show up ask if there are anymore chairs.

Loser: Just take their chairs

We were sitting in the chairs to make matters worse. On top of this when we first arrived he had a smart as comment when I offered up the Miller Lite. Everyone was like thanks you're so cool while grabbing them.

Random Girl: Loser grab some beer.
Loser: I don't accept things from people I don't know.

Apparently he is (WAS) the alpha male of their group. 5 guys 9 girls

The last straw was with me was when he asked her Cat

Loser: Is something wrong with your car
Cat: No why
Loser: Why didn't you bring your car
Cat: I wanted to ride in as3's car
Loser: Thats stupid!

Me: Hey buddy do we have a problem?
Loser: I'm not talking to you
Me: (I get up and get in his face) Well I'm talking to you. Since we have gotten here you have acted like a little bitch on her period.
Loser: Fuck you
Me: (whack! My fist his face. He falls on the sand.) Do you want some more?
Loser: No

He then got up got his gear and left with 3 of his guy buddies and a girl. Maybe it was the DP causing him to be pissed and show it. All the other Asian girls thought I was a total stud gave me their digits and invited me to a house party later tonight. I asked the girl would Loser be there and she said "not anymore"The 2 remaining dudes were like "wow you knocked him out! Are you a boxer?"

Once we wrapped up the gathering I was taking Cat back to her house and she said "I really want you" Girl dance and ask did I want to come inside since her parents were at the restaurant. I politely declined and she got out and started twisting her hips on the way to her door in her 2 piece bikini. OMG I soo wanted to hit that Hang1

I will pick her up later tonight and we will attend the party.

Side Note: Asians really know how to cook amazing BBQ. I made sure to take me home some for later lol.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 2:40 PM by as33156.)
08-10-2013 2:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM, AlteredBeast

whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 358
Thanks received:
796 thanks in 337 posts

Chinese Girl exposed to DP 9 times = I'm a virgin fuck me before I leave for ...
08-10-2013 3:42 PM

Dang man I'm sure he went home and cried haha. To be honest I think you should give her what she wants. Remember if she doesn't get it from you she will get it from someone else. Should be you though as3!!

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
08-10-2013 3:42 PM
Thanks given by as33156, doctordonald
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

RE: Chinese Girl exposed to DP 9 times = I'm a virgin fuck me before I leave for ...
08-10-2013 6:26 PM

(08-10-2013 3:42 PM)whatupbrah Wrote:  Dang man I'm sure he went home and cried haha. To be honest I think you should give her what she wants. Remember if she doesn't get it from you she will get it from someone else. Should be you though as3!!

HAHA WUP,

It should be me. It's just the right place wrong time though. She is a keeper to. She can cook (Chinese Food), knows how to run a business, has a great ass, is hot, and is head over heals for me lol. Did I meant she has the most amazing lil ass?

However, I have a girlfriend, she is the equally as beautiful, smart, and make the home clean enough to eat off the floors, has a great ass, and is willing to spit out as many babies as I can give her. So I have to stick to who I am and not cheat on my girl.

Now If my girl was cool with it then I would indulge in her Asian delights but until then she is and aways will be a no go.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-10-2013 6:26 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, whisper, doctordonald, seeusmile, Pheroman
AlteredBeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 517
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 54 posts

RE: Chinese Girl exposed to DP 9 times = I'm a virgin fuck me before I leave for college
08-10-2013 6:38 PM

Amen as33 im currently reading your journal and my jaw keeps dropping,True inspiration im only on page 80 now lol I do have a question as far as range goes and anybody can help me with this do I apply colonge first then Mones or mones then colonge? I wanna know whar causes the best projection for When I get my cohesion and dp to mix with my NA...btw Nice job on the knockout bro some people just ask for it
08-10-2013 6:38 PM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-11-2013 6:30 AM

(08-10-2013 6:38 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  Amen as33 im currently reading your journal and my jaw keeps dropping,True inspiration im only on page 80 now lol I do have a question as far as range goes and anybody can help me with this do I apply colonge first then Mones or mones then colonge? I wanna know whar causes the best projection for When I get my cohesion and dp to mix with my NA...btw Nice job on the knockout bro some people just ask for it

Hi AB,

I'm glad my journal could be of help to you. I 99% of the time put on my Pheromones before I apply my cover scent. I may try it another way though.

08-11-2013 6:30 AM
Thanks given by AlteredBeast

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1173 thanks in 629 posts

08-11-2013 11:32 AM

I put my cover next to my mone apps. So as not to dilute the blends.
Mostly I just use scented products though.

My favorite cover is majmua oil from India. It
Is peppery and lasts till the next day. In case you were wondering.

King

If she bites you did it right.
08-11-2013 11:32 AM
Thanks given by as33156, doctordonald, AlteredBeast
doctordonald
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1028
Thanks received:
263 thanks in 170 posts

08-11-2013 10:29 PM

Glad you stomped him. See where disrespect in the deep and dirty south can take you. I look like Clark Kent in ways, and I knock fire from people who cuss me out and talk crap to me if I don't know them, don't like them, and they are being unexcusably rude or not picking or not having a bad day.

Keep it real. A 1-2 combo can be worth 1,000 words.

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
08-11-2013 10:29 PM
Thanks given by as33156
OU812
Chillin'

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 94
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 40 posts

08-12-2013 1:49 PM

Way to go as3!!

I like your approach - straight forward!!

Walk softly and carry a big stick! or a solid 1 - 2 combo!!!

I am so tired of punks, rude behavior & disrespect. You get high five...or knuckle bump...or a good ol fashioned hand shake for a job well done!
08-12-2013 1:49 PM
Thanks given by as33156, doctordonald
elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

11-07-2013 8:45 AM

Does Cohesion work better for you than just straight up Anderostadienone?

Don't piss me off for you are crunchy and taste good in ketchup.
11-07-2013 8:45 AM
Thanks given by as33156

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-07-2013 9:37 AM

(11-07-2013 8:45 AM)elkhunt Wrote:  Does Cohesion work better for you than just straight up Anderostadienone?

For me because it's alcohol based and a mixture of other things it seems to hit faster then Androstadienone . However Androstadienone is pure awesomeness and has a memory effect. Makes women day dream about you when you aren't there it just can make me depressed once my other Pheromones wear off because it last forever.

11-07-2013 9:37 AM

Share This Thread